[Important Note ]
UET Entry Test 2021 all important information about dates application submission test patterns and Results announced as below. A Common Entry Test for Entry into B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering Technology Programs of Punjab would be conducted. The Entry Test Centers as chosen by the candidates and the date and time for Orientation Session as well as the Entry Test are printed on the Entry Test Admit Card.
UET Engineering Combined Entry Test 2021 Dates Time and Centers List
Test Date: 24th May to 27th May 2021
Entry Test Token Available: 12th April 2021
Last Date of Admit Card: 17th May 2021
Application Filling Last Date:Tuesday 18th May 2021.
Result Of Entry Test: 31st May 2021
Above mentioned Dates are expired Latest Dates will be Updated Soon. All candidates must keep in touch.
Results and Answer keys available here on this page please check at GoTest on Test day.
Details Information about UET Entry Test 2021 follow here.
The test will be held on 24th May to 27th May 2021 simultaneously at the following Test centers:
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph #051-9047412.
- International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad Ph #051-9019465.
- College of Engineering& Technology, Baha-ud-din Zakariya University, Multan Ph #061-9210051.
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444.
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph #062-9255474.
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph #068-5882433.
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph #041-9220355-7 ext 142.
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph #053-3643331.
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph #0546-553216.
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.#0459-371001, 0459-371111.
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.#040-4501385.
Who May Appear in UET Engineering Entry Test 2021
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply into various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physicsand Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division);Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification;Or
DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination.List of disciplines of DAE and B.Tech (Pass) eligible to apply into engineering and engineering technology programs is available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
Availability of Entry Test Tokens
Entry Test tokens will be available from the designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 700/-from 12th April to 17th April 2021. Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal using the token number are given on the token.
Submission of Application and Receipt of Admit Card
Applications will only be received on-line and candidates are not required to visit any test center. The admit card will also be printed on-line by the candidate from web portal. Following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
A- Fill the Entry Test application on-line by logging into the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number. After filling the necessary information, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size colored photograph with light background (Picture format JPEG or GIF, Max File upto 1.0 MB) and choose a test center. Your admit card would be generated immediately.
B- .Kindly ensure that a proper photograph with light background is uploaded. This photograph will become a future referenceas part of official record. The applicant cannot change the photograph after printing of Admit Card.
C- Last date for data entry and generation of ADMIT CARD on-line is 18th May 2021. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
a.The LAST DATE for purchase of tokens from designated branches is 17th May 2021 .Whereas the LAST DATE for receipt of Admit Cards is 18th May 2021.
b.Result of Combined Entry Test will be declared, insha ALLAH, on 31st May 2021 (Midnight) and will be available at web portal http://admission.uet.edu.pk. However,the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on test date.
Entry Test Guidelines
a. Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech.applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
UET inviting admissions form online for Engineering and Technology ECAT entry test in their relevant programs. It is hereby notified that University of Engineering and Technology (UET) is going to conduct combined entry test for entry in BSc engineering, BSc engineering technology and in the other relevant programs on announce schedule.
The university will accept the applications from the interested candidates who wish to appear in this ECAT test 2021 from second week of June.
For this purpose, all the candidates are advised to prepare the following documents to avoid any sort of inconvenience while submitting entry test application forms and appearing in this test.
It is hereby notified that the online applications are invited for the entrance test for admission in the following engineering Programs of University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar.
- BSc Engineering
- Bachelors of Computer Science
- Bachelors of architecture programs
This entrance test would be conducted by Educational testing and evaluation agency (ETEA), Government of KPK.
The applicants having the domicile of KPK, AJK, FATA and Northern Areas (Gilgit-Baltistan) looking for the admission in the engineering programs of UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (in Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat & Jalozai) on open merit, reserved, non-subsidized scheme or communal basis must appear in this entry test.
The applicants from other province, looking for the admission against 5 seats reserved in every discipline on Non-subsidized scheme are also eligible to appear in this entry test.
UET ECAT Entry Test 2021 Application Form Online Submission
Admission Forms Online:
- Online entry test application forms are available at enggentrancetest.pk.
- The candidates have to pay entry test fee of Rs 1,600/- (which is non-refundable) in UBL branch across the country (though, account to account transaction of money is not acceptable).
- Account Title is “UET Admission Fee” and account number is “205505522”.
After the successful deposit of fee, the applicants will receive a receipt having nine digits transaction number, four digits bank branch code as well as the date of transaction. This provided information would be utilized as the authentication key to the online registration form. After the successful completion of online registration, the candidate will get online entry test card containing his or her roll number and test centre printed on it.
The candidates who have passed inter exams (Pre-engineering) from a recognized examination board in Pakistan or an equivalent overseas exam & have secured 60% un-adjusted marks.
The applicants who have appeared in inter part 2 (pre-engineering) exams and are waiting for their result. But, they are required to submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
The applicants must have the following combination of subjects:
- A): For all engineering & non-engineering programs:
Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry
- B): For the computer systems engineering, computer software engineering, Computer science and architecture:
Physics, Mathematics & Computer Sciences
The applicants who have passed 3-years post-matric diploma of associate engineering (DAE) or B-Tech and have secured no less than 60% marks are eligible to apply for the entry test against their reserved seats in just respective disciplines (not for seats on open merit).
Entry Test Venue:
The entry test for admission in engineering college would be conducted at Peshawar, Abbottabad, DI Khan and Swat. The candidates who have appeared in different boards would be allotted test centres as follow:
- Abbottabad, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan: Abbottabad Centre (Ayub Medical College)
- Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat Boards: Peshawar Centre (a:Islamia Collegeiate ground, b:UoP cricket Ground)
- Swat & Malakand boards: Swat Centre (Grassy Ground, Jehanzeb Medical College)
- DI Khan & Bannu boards: DI Khan Centre (Wensam College, DI Khan)
- Federal and all other boards: To appear in any centre
Important note for candidates:
The applicants who appear in the entry test shall be required to get the undergraduate prospectus and submit the admission forms for all categories including the non-engineering programs according to the admission schedule to be announced by varsity after the conduct of entry test.
ETEA shall conduct test for non-engineering programs i-e computer science and architecture not NTS.
- For any other queries please contact:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 091-9216784
You Might Also Like
- NED-Karachi ECAT Maths Entry Test Online Preparation
- NED-Karachi ECAT Physics Entry Test Online Preparation
- NUST-Rawalpindi ECAT Chemistry Entry Test Online Preparation
- Mehran University Sindh ECAT Chemistry Entry Test Online Pre...
- Mehran University Sindh ECAT English Entry Test Online Prepa...
- Mehran University Sindh ECAT Maths Entry Test Online Prepara...
- Mehran University Sindh ECAT Physics Entry Test Online Prepa...
- NED-Karachi ECAT Chemistry Entry Test Online Preparation
- NED-Karachi ECAT English Entry Test Online Preparation
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2021 Dates Schedule and Time Limit