[Important Note ]
UET Entry Test 2020 all important information about dates application submission test patterns and Results announced as below.
UET Engineering Combined Entry Test 2020 Dates Time and Centers List
Blow dates are previous year and expired now. We will updated latest dates soon.
14 July 2019 Sunday (10:00 AM)
Entry Test Token Available:
10th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019
Last Date of Admit Card:
3rd July 2019
Application Filling Last Date:
10th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019 (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
Result Of Entry Test:
21 July 2019 Sunday
Answer key Available:
14 July 2019 (Test Date Midnight)
Results and Answer keys available here on this page please check at GoTest on Test day.
Details Information about UET Entry Test 2019 follow here.
The test will be held on
SUNDAY, 14-07-2019 at 10.00 A.M. simultaneously at the following Test centers:
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph #051-9047412.
- International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad Ph #051-9019465.
- College of Engineering& Technology, Baha-ud-din Zakariya University, Multan Ph #061-9210051.
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444.
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph #062-9255474.
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph #068-5882433.
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph #041-9220355-7 ext 142.
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph #053-3643331.
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph #0546-553216.
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.#0459-371001, 0459-371111.
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.#040-4501385.
Who May Appear in UET Engineering Entry Test 2019
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply into various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physicsand Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division);Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification;Or
DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination.List of disciplines of DAE and B.Tech (Pass) eligible to apply into engineering and engineering technology programs is available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
Availability of Entry Test Tokens
Entry Test tokens will be available from the designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 700/-from 10th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019. Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal using the token number are given on the token.
Submission of Application and Receipt of Admit Card
Applications will only be received on-line and candidates are not required to visit any test center. The admit card will also be printed on-line by the candidate from web portal. Following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
A- Fill the Entry Test application on-line by logging into the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number. After filling the necessary information, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size colored photograph with light background (Picture format JPEG or GIF, Max File upto 1.0 MB) and choose a test center. Your admit card would be generated immediately.
B- .Kindly ensure that a proper photograph with light background is uploaded. This photograph will become a future referenceas part of official record. The applicant cannot change the photograph after printing of Admit Card.
C- Last date for data entry and generation of ADMIT CARD on-line is 3rd July 2019. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
a.The LAST DATE for purchase of tokens from designated branches is Tuesday 02-07-2019.Whereas the LAST DATE for receipt of Admit Cards is 3rd July 2019.
b.Result of Combined Entry Test will be declared, insha ALLAH, on 21-07-2019(Midnight) and will be available at web portal http://admission.uet.edu.pk. However, the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on test date.
Entry Test Guidelines
a. Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech.applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
To help our visitors in preparing for their Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) in the best possible way, below we have provided free online MCQ’s tests for the preparation of ECAT entry test. By using our tests as a guide during preparation, all individuals will be able to improve their overall preparation a lot and will surely be able to score high marks in their test in order to successfully seek admission in their desired university. Our tests include all the important questions that have extremely high amount of chances of being the part of actual ECAT entry test. Our tests are equally effective for the preparation of entry test exam of of all Engineering Universities like UET, PIEAS, GIKI, COMSATS, IST, FAST-NU and NUST etc.
Click on Subjects for Online ECAT Test Preparation Below