We are really pleased to inform you that Pakistan Major Events Incidents 2017 with respect to Pakistan are being given over here. Such information is completely based on facts and figures.This Plateform is highly recommended for you to get Preparation for PPSC NTS FPSC PTS exams accordingly.
Pakistan Important Events Incidents Happenings 2017
- Pakistan beat China in Hockey World League.
- India beat Pakistan to win Asian Snooker Championship.
- Tariq Bajwa appointed as new State Bank of Pakistan Governor.
- JAVED KHAN JADOON assumes charge of Director of News and Current Affairs of Radio Pakistan.
- United Nations General Assembly adopts resolution on status of Jerusalem. Votes: 128 in favour: 9 against: 35 abstentions.
Forex reserves plunge 2.28%, stand at $14.3b.
Shahid Afridi bagged T10’s first-ever hat-trick.
- Pakistani student Maha Ayub wins bronze in International Chemistry Olympaid.
- Pakistan Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif.
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi elected as prime minister of Pakistan.
- Vladimir Putin expels 755 US diplomats from Russia.
- Uzma Yousaf becomes first Pakistani female to climb Spantik peak.
- Pakistan has clinched six gold medals in the South Asian Karate Championship being played in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- PCB elects Najam Sethi as its 30th chairman.
- Pakistan hoists South Asia’s largest flag at Wagha.
- Javaid Jehangir appointed as the auditor general of Pakistan.
- Pakistan’s population has surged to a staggering 207.8 million, showing an increase of 75.4 million people in 19 years.
- The Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) population stands at 2.0 million.
- SBP revises outward/inward cash carrying limits of Pakistan currency notes (PKR) for international travelers.
- Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games: Pakistan bring home 22nd position (2 gold, 3 silver, 16 bronze).
- Bismah Maroof replaces Sana Mir as captain of Pakistan women’s cricket team.
- Naval chief Admiral Muhammad Zakaullah was conferred with “King Abdul Aziz Medal of Excellence” by Chief of General Staff Royal Saudi Armed Forces in a ceremony held in Riyadh.
- FIFA suspends Pakistan Football Federation.
- Pakistan elected as member state of UN Human Rights Council.
- Pakistan Army wins gold in Exercise Cambrian Patrol in UK.
- 9th D-8 Organisation for Economic Cooperation summit held in Istanbul.
- Asia Cup: India beat Pakistan 4-0 in Super Four match.
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi becomes Pakistan’s first PM to fly military helicopter.
- Pakistan Ranked 56th For Internet Freedom: Freedom On Net Report 2017.
- World’s oldest’ 48-feet long sleeping Buddha statue unearthed in Haripur district Pakistan.
- Pakistani Malala Yousufzai among UK’s 150 most influential women.
- Shehzad Roy becomes United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) National Goodwill Ambassador.
- Pakistan 7th worst country in access to sanitation.
- Pakistani Sikh wins ‘humanitarian cause’ honors in Canada.
- CPEC investment has increased to $60bn.
- Pakistan borrows $2.5b from global capital markets.
- Pakistan ranks fifth on Global Terrorism Index according to Australia and US-based Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP) report.
- State Bank of Pakistan launches Asaan Remittance Account.
- Pakistani film ‘Saawan’ out of Oscars 2018 race.
- Pakistan’s external debt, liabilities increase 12.3% to $85bn
- Transgender community barred from Hajj, Umrah.
- New York Times NYT ranks Maryam Nawaz among world’s 11 powerful women.
- Pakistan hosts six nation speakers conference (Pakistan, Russia, China, Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan).
- Pakistan-China-Afghanistan trilateral foreign ministers’ talks held in Beijing on 26th December,2017.
- Federal government appointed Miftah Ismail as adviser to the prime minister on finance.
- Pakistan hosted 13th Economic Cooperation Organization ECO summit in March 2017.
- Pakistan’s sixth census began in 14th March.
- The second season of the Pakistan Super League PSL ended in March 2017.
- India beat Pakistan in T20 Blind World cup.
- Muhammad Zubair is appointed as new governor of Sindh.
- Pakistan is hosting 1.4 million refugees according to 2017 survey report.
- Pakistan ranked 4th most unsafe country for tourists in 2017.
- Pakistan, Russia to signed Free Trade Agreement.
- Saudi king appoints son Mohammed bin Salman as crown prince.
- Pakistan thrashed India by 180 runs in a thrilling competition at London’s Oval ground to clinch the ICC Champions Trophy title.
- Pakistan becomes full member of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation SCO.
- Pakistan becomes first nation to benefit from China’s BeiDou Navigation Satellite.
- Pakistan wins Test series in West Indies for first time.
- Pakistan sign $24 million accord with Japan for energy project.
- Tajikistan to join Pakistan road link bypassing Afghanistan.
- Pakistan Super League 2017 final to be held in Lahore.
Aforementioned Pakistan important events have been compiled over here with most reliable sources in order to ensure you about the credibility as well reliability regarding exams as well.We keenly advise you to read and cram such incidents as held in 2017 in order to secure remarkable score in any test with respect to general knowledge and Current affairs accordingly.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]