Federal Public Service Commission has announced FPSC CSS Competitive Examination 2022 latest dates. The CSS Exams will be conducted in July 2022 by the FPSC. The online Registration process is started for CSS exams, and eligible applicants can apply through the FPSC official site or from this site. Click the provided link, and you will reach the online registration portal. Please enter your information in the computerized registration form and submit it with a single click. Applicants who have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education can apply for the Competitive Examination. FPSC CSS Competitive Examination 2022 exclusive venue is mentioned over here. Aspirants must follow the provided dates and register themselves before the last date.
How many times is CSS held in a year?
Each year, CSS tests are administered throughout the country from August to November. These tests are administered by the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan, and people who pass them are placed in various government departments. Only 21- to 30-year-olds are eligible for the CSS Exams 2022.
What are CSS Exams?
The British ruled the Subcontinent from 1858 to 1947. They established a civil service similar to the one in the UK during that period. In 1858, the Indian Civil Service (originally called the Imperial Civil Service) took control of the Subcontinent and began to provide public service.
Locals were initially not allowed to apply for officer-level positions, but eventually, they were permitted to take the Civil Service Exam.
FPSC CSS Exam Schedule July 2022
The Chairman of the FPSC has approved the schedule/timelines for CSS Competitive Exam-2023.
|1||Advance Public Notice regarding schedule of CSS CE 2023 for placement on FPSC Website||1st July 2022 (Friday)|
|2||Advertisement regarding schedule and receipt of Online Application MPT CE 2023||7 August 2022 (Sunday)|
|3||Receipt of Online Applications for MPT CE 2023||8th August to 22nd Aug 2022 (15 Days)|
|4||Reservation of Hall preparation of breakup||10 September 2012|
|5||Conduct of MPT 2023 and posting of Answer key||2nd October 2022 (Sunday)|
|6||Announcement of MPT Result||17 October 2022|
|7||Advertisement for Written Exam||30 October 2022 (Sunday)|
|8||Receipt of online application form MPT Qualifiers||30 October to 14 November 2022 (16 Days)|
|9||Receipt of hardcopy of online application along with documents||Until 24 November 2022|
|10||CSS Written Examination 2023 (Commencement date)||1st February 2023 (Wednesday)|
Concerned Wings Branch/Offices are requested to prepare the necessary plans for CSS Competitive Exam 2022-23.
[Click Here for Download Application form of FPSC CSS Competitive Exam]
FPSC CSS Exam 2022 Registration
The Federal Public Service Commission will hold CSS Competitive Examination-2022 with effect from 2022 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in the following Occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government. Apply online on or before the last date and send a hard copy of the online application along with documents so as to reach FPSC Headquarters within 10 days of the online submission date, otherwise, the candidature will be rejected.
- Commerce & Trade Group
- Pakistan Administrative Service
- Inland Revenue Service
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Information Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Pakistan Customs Service
- Military Lands & Cantonments Group
- Office Management Group
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Postal Group
- Railways (Commercial & Transportation) Group
FPSC CSS Exam 2022 Advertisement
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the date of CSS Competitive Exam date of 2022. This exam is conducted through FPSC and the educational eligibility of a candidate is a bachelor at least. Federal Board of Public Service commission offers the candidate of All over Pakistan for applying competitive exam. Both males and females are eligible for submission of application.
FPSC CSS Competitive Examination 2022 Online Registration
CSS Examination Centres List
The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of the CSS Competitive Examination-2022 will be announced later. The examination is likely to be held at the following centers depending upon the number of candidates:
- G. Khan
CSS Exam Result 2022 FPSC
CSS Competitive Examination has announced by the FPSC. The Federal Public Service Commission FPSC will conduct CSS exams 2022 and will declare the results online. All the candidates who apply for the CSS Competitive Examination and will appear in the test can check the results online through this site. The Answer key will be announced within 24 hours after the test commoncement.
Eligibility FPSC CSS Competitive Examination 2022
- Both male and female including disabled persons having at least a 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree between the ages of 21 to 30 years.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 3 of CSS CE Rules, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements.
- 5% QUOTA FOR WOMEN AND MINORITIES: Federal Government has reserved 10% of the vacancies for Women and 5% for the Minorities within the share of Provinces/Regions. Both are encouraged to apply.
FPSC CSS Competitive Examination 2022 How To Apply
- All Eligible candidates may apply online for the CSS examination.
- Then after submission of a hard copy of the online form Send your Print of the Online Application & attested copies of all documents and original Treasury Receipt of Rs.2200/-, so as to reach the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date.
- As per procedure stipulated in Rule-7 of CSS CE Rules.
- Online Application Form, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination-2022 are available at this site.
- Carefully fill the online form and check it before online submission. Take printout and dispatch hardcopy to FPSC on or before the closing date. Any correction in the printed hardcopy of the online form may be made by hand and initialed before dispatch/submission to FPSC. Thereafter no request for change in any of the online applications or its hardcopy would be accepted.
- Choose the optional subject correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of the rules for CSS competitive examination 2022.
- FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Aga Khan Road, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad UAN 051-111-000-248
Parts of CSS Exam
The CSS Examination is divided into the following 4 parts
- Written Examination (1200 Marks)
- Medical Examination
- Psychological Test
- Viva Voce (300 Marks)
The CSS Written exam has 12 subjects. Six of the 12 required subjects include English, Grammar, and General Science & Ability. The other subjects include Pakistan Study, Current Affairs, Islamic Study, and English. You can also choose the six optional topics from this Revised CSS Examinations Syllabus.
To qualify for the written portion of the CSS Examination, you must have at least 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 33% in optional subjects.
The shortlist of written pass candidates will then select for Psychology, Medical, and Viva-voce.The rechecking fee for your paper is Rs. 500 for each paper.
FPSC Contact Detail:
- Phone No. 051-9205075,
- Fax: 051-9213386, 051-9203410
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: www.fpsc.gov.pk
- 051-9223282, 051-9210296,
- 051-9219845, OR UAN 051-111-000-248
FPSC CSS Competitive Examination 2022 FAQ
In which month CSS admission will start?
Online applications for 2023 Registration will be accepted from 30 October to 14 November 2022. Acceptance of online applications and documents up to 24 November 2022.
Where do I apply for CSS 2022?
To apply online, visit FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk to access the Online Application Facility, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus of CSS Competitive Examination-2022.
What is CSS age limit?
Between 21 and 30 Years
What is the fees of CSS in Pakistan?
For written CSS exams, the admission fee is Rs. 2200
What is CSS salary?
You can remember that these CSS officers are first given the BS-17 scale, and then they are promoted on a gradual basis. These officers receive perks and facilities and a basic salary of Rs 70000.