The Central Superior Services CSS is the Commanding body to conduct the Competitive exams in the Pakistan for the Various Recruitment and the Officers thus appointed are bestowed with solemn responsibilities and are scheduled to hold the highest offices of the country.
Pakistan today needs young men and women, with qualities of both head and heart. To choose only such balanced individuals is the purpose of the civil services examination. So if you have intelligence, intellect, team-spirit, leadership qualities, commonsense, originality, communication skills and have a dynamic personality, then Civil Service is waiting for you. Join Civil Service of Pakistan through CSS examination.
It is for information of the intending candidates of CSS Competitive Examination 2019 that as per schedule, online applications for Screening Test were to be submitted to FPSC during the period that provided here below. But due to some administrative reasons the Commission has decided not to hold CSS Screening Test this year.
Therefore, CSS Competitive Examination 2019 will be held as per previous practice for which applications shall be invited, The cut off date for determining the eligibility of the candidates in terms of age, qualification, domicile, etc.
The written examination shall commence from February. The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Competitive Examination 2019 will be announced later. Rules, Syllabus and Application Forms will be available in due course of time.
Online Test for the Preparation of CSS FPSC Competitive Exams
CSS Exams 2019 Online Test For Preparations
FPSC Exams 2019 Online Test For Preparations
CSS Exam Current Affairs Test Online 1
CSS Exam Current Affairs Test Online 2
CSS Exam English Test Online 1
(Precis & Composition)
CSS Exam English Test Online 2
(Precis & Composition)
CSS Exam EveryDay Science Test Online 1
CSS Exam Every Day Science Test Online 2
CSS Exam Islamiat Test Online 1
CSS Exam Islamiat Test Online 2
CSS Exam Pakistan Affairs Test Online 1
CSS Exam Pakistan Affairs Test Online 2
CSS All Subjects Past Papers PDF Format: Download Here
The upper age limit can be relaxed to 30 years only in case of those candidates falling in the following groups;
- Candidates belonging to the Buddhist Community or a Scheduled Caste
- Candidates who are permanent residents of Balochistan, Dera Ismail Khan and Peshawar inclusive of the Frontier States of Chitral, Dir, Swat and Amb
- Dera Ghazi Khan and Rajanpur Districts, Mardan and Hazara Divisions, and lastly, the Upper Tanawal area of Hazara Division
- Permanent residents of Azad Kashmir, who are currently residing in Pakistan, and residents of certain northern areas of Gilgit, Diamir, Baltistan, Ghizar and Ghanche
- For candidates who are currently government servants inclusive of the government servants in Azad Jammu and Kashmir, who have rendered not less than two years of continuous government service.
An applicant is liable for rejection on any of the following grounds:-
- Application not received through online on or before the closing date.
- Fee not paid on or before the closing date.
- Non-submission of original Treasury Receipt of application fee deposited on or before the closing date at the time of written test/ along with requisite documents (for non-test cases)
- Under age/Overage.
- No proof of age.
- Non possession of required/advertised domicile.
- No proof of Educational Qualification.
- Lack of Educational criteria on the closing date as the result was not declared/ announced upto the closing date.
- Educational Qualification is not relevant.
- Post qualification experience is short.
- No proof of experience.
- Non possession of required/advertised experience.
- Relevant/countable experience is short.
- Departmental Permission Certificate has been refused.
- Some relevant column of the online Application left blank.
- Non submission of attested copies of requisite documents within stipulated time of FPSC’s 15 days Notice as proof of the Prescribed Qualification/ Experience/ Domicile etc.
For the Further Information you must keep stay with us here on this page and if you have any question about it so you should share with us in below comment section.