We are providing here the Scope of DAE in Pakistan along with all related details like Jobs Starting Salary Best Fields Subjects Total Marks Eligibility requirements and many more related. DAE Diploma of Associate Engineer is three years post-secondary program of instruction in various trades in Pakistan. It includes regular studies classroom lectures, workshop assignments, lab experiments, industrial projects, and industrial tours. Here we provided all the necessary information about the DAE Diploma of Associate Engineering and all the candidates should read all the guidance and instructions for the Scope of DAE in Pakistan to become able to get admission to DAE in a proper manner. DAE in Pakistan scope, career eligibility, specialization, and all information are being dispatched over here.Below is a list of engineering programs offered to DAE candidates, as approved by PEC.
What is DAE?
The Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) is a post-secondary diploma that can be earned in three years. It is a post-grade ten diploma in various engineering fields, such as chemical engineering and electrical and mechanical engineering. Regular studies include classroom lectures, workshops assignments, laboratory experiments and industrial projects. The Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Punjab Boards of Technical Education award the diploma. This course can be accepted by students who have passed grade 10, either the Secondary School Certificate (or SSC) in science subjects or the Technical School Certificate (or TSC). The Government of Pakistan recognizes it as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) (12th grade).
This diploma can be used for further education. This diploma is offered by hundreds of private and government institutions across Pakistan. It was established in the 1950s. Students can earn a diploma and either go on to a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or work as supervisors, supervisors or technicians, sub-engineers, drafters, or drafters. The federal government is responsible for technical education through the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission. The responsible government bodies for technical training in Punjab are the Punjab Board of Technical Education and Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority. The Sindh Board of Technical Education and Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority are responsible for technical education in Sindh.
The responsible government bodies for technical training in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Technical Education and the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority. Balochistan’s Technical Education and Vocational Learning Authority is responsible for technical education. Azad Jammu and Kashmir’s Azad Jammu and Kashmir Technical Education Authority are responsible for technical education.
Scope of DAE in Pakistan Jobs Starting Salary Best Fields Subjects Total Marks and Eligibility
Short Courses After DAE in Pakistan
DAE offers distinct courses in which electrical engineering, electronics engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, biomedical engineering, and petroleum engineering, etc. are the popular fields.
Eligibility Requirements for DAE in Pakistan
DAE is a Technical and Vocational course. Those students who cleared the Secondary School Certificate SSC in science subjects or Technical School Certificate TSC can take admitted to DAE. The DAE is recognized as equivalent to a Higher Secondary School Certificate or F.Sc Pre-Engineering by the Government of Pakistan.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 60% in Matric and DAE.
- Open merit will be considered for admission.
Diploma of Associate Engineering Careers
DAE graduates can find work in many sectors in Pakistan and worldwide. The UAE, where civil and construction work is growing, is a great place to find employment. After completing a three-year diploma in associate engineering, they can apply for the following jobs:
First, civil engineers can plan, design, and deliver construction projects. Second, mechanical engineers can get the practical experience and skills employers are looking for. Finally, a DAE diploma in electrical engineering allows you to design and build electrical and electronic systems that utilize electricity.
DAE Specialization in Pakistan
- Applied Diploma in Telecommunication
- Applied Instrumentation and Control Automation
- Certificate In Computer Hardware
- Computer Courses
- Diploma Of Associate Engineer
- Diploma In Computer Hardware Engineering
- Diploma In Dress-Designing And Dress-Making
- Diploma In Information Technology
- Diploma In Office Management
- Diploma In Special Education
- Electronics Technician
- Environment Technology
- Electronic Publishing Technology (Post Dae)
- Fashion Designing
- Fsc-45 Foreman Of Signals Course
- H.N.D Textile Course
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
DAE Diploma Programs
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Telecommunication Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Computer Hardware Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Auto & Diesel Technology
- Civil Technology
- Auto & Farm Machinery Technology
- Architecture Technology
- Bio-Medical Technology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology
- Dress Making & Dress Designing Technology
- Fine Arts Technology
- Cast Metal And Foundry Technology
- Computer Technology
- Die And Mold Technology
- Food Processing and Preservation Technology
- Food Technology
- Glass Ceramics And Pottery Development Technology
- Instrument Technology
- Leather Technology
- Foundry and Pattern-Making Technology
- Metallurgy and Welding Technology
- Mechanical Technology (With Specialization In Construction Machinery Technology)
- Petro-Chemical Technology
- Petroleum Technology
- Precision Mechanical and Instrument Technology
- Printing And Graphic Arts Technology
- Textile Dyeing and Printing Technology
- Textile Spinning Technology
- Textile Weaving Technology
Scope of DAE in Pakistan
- Ensuring the Future with various sublime opportunities in Engineering fields with handsome salary packages respectively.
Duration of DAE
- 3 years after Matric or equivalent degree
Top Institutions Offering DAE in Pakistan
1. Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Of Technology D.g.khan
2. The Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Of Technology & Skill Development Khair Pur
3. Punjab Tianjin University Of Technology Lahore
4. Government College Of Technology Bahawal Pur
5. Government College Of Technology D.g.khan
6. Government College Of Technology (w),[peoples Colony] Faisalabad
7. Government College Of Technology [ Samanabad] Faisalabad
8. Government Swedish Pakistani College Of Technology, Gujrat
9. Government College Of Technology [chak Doulat] Jhelum
10. Government College Of Technology [ Raiwand Road] Lahore
11. Government College Of Technology, Women Layyah
12. Government College Of Technology Multan
13. Government College Of Technology Nankana Sahib
14. Government College Of Technology Peshawar
15. Government Polytechnic College For Women Peshawar
16. Government College Of Technology Sangla Hill
17. Government College Of Technology Sargodha
18. Government College Of Technology Timergara
19. Tameer-e-millet City Of Education Fatah Jang
20. Lahore Group Of Technical Colleges Gojra
Careers Options for Diploma of Associate Engineering
- Civil Engineers
- Electrical Engineers and so many more
Some Special Programs for DAE
- Program Finder پروگرام فائنڈر
- Field of Study
- Diploma / Cert (after Matric)
- Electronics Technology
- Select City
What is a DAE Degree?
DAE stands for Diploma of Associate Engineering. Construction Technology Training Institution, as you know, is a unique training institution that offers short courses and diploma programs in engineering and technology.
What is the primary subject of DAE?
This diploma program teaches students how to draw, weld, machine, mill, test, and other skills.
Can DAE is equal to FSc?
Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) is now equivalent to FSc-Pre-Engineering in Pakistan. DAE students can now apply for admission to Engineering Universities, Management, CS, and other open merit programs. It will be a massive benefit to the millions of DAE students.