Master’s in Business administration commonly known as MBA is a postgraduate degree programme. The main courses in an MBA program covers different areas of business like accounting, finance, marketing, human resources and operations in a way which is most relevant to the management analysis and strategy.Basically Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs are designed for the aspirants to develop their views of business. In MBA programme students will have an opportunity to choose an area of specialization to strengthen their experience.MBA in Pakistan with complete detail of career scope eligibility salary being dispatched over here.
Certain reputed universities in Pakistan conduct GMAT/GAT test for admission in MBA programme however there is no specific entrance test for MBA as a whole.MBA degree after the completion enables the students to work at managerial positions in the industry, business or government sectors etc.The common entrance test involves different papers such as English, Problem Solving, Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretations and General Awareness.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- BBA (Hons.)/BS (Hons.)-Management/B.Com (Hons.) along with minimum CGPA 2.5.
- BS (Hon) in non-business discipline along with minimum CGPA 2.5.
- BA / B.Sc / B.Com with minimum 2nd Division.
- For MBA Executive candidate must have 3 years of working experience.
Major Universities in Pakistan offering MBA degree programme in following disciplines.
- MBA Finance
- MBA Hospitality Management
- MBA HR
- MBA Executive
- Sales Assistant
- Budget & Finance Officer
- HR Officer
- 3.5 Years as well
You Might Also Like
- B.com in Pakistan
- BS Mass Communication in Pakistan
- DPT in Pakistan
- LLB in Pakistan
- FSc Pre-Medical in Pakistan
- Young Development Fellows Program 2022 Apply Online
- Career Options After 12th Class in Pakistan
- Air Hostess Careers in Pakistan
- Best Computer Courses List in Pakistan
- Career in Chinese Language Course in Pakistan