The Bachelor of Law or LLB is a programme which is concerned with studies of law and legal matters as well as legal activities to prevent crimes and social evils in front of truth and civility. It is a three year program. One should have an undergraduate degree to get an admission in this programme. After getting an LLB degree, the person who is wishing to practice it has to intimate the respective Provincial Bar Council that he has to start a one year training which is also known as article ship under the supervision of a senior advocate who has at least ten years’ experience as an advocate. After the completion of article ship, the candidate will be asked to take a Bar admission test that is comprised of one multiple choice questions and following a viva by a panel of Bar council members.LLB in Pakistan eligibility scope career duration with complete information could be seen as under.
LLB Admission requirements/Eligibility:
- Candidates who have completed their 14 years of education, can apply for the LLB program
- Aspirant should not be less than 20 years old otherwise his or her application form will be over ruled
- Student must have attained 60% marks in matriculation and intermediate examinations
- Moreover the A level students are also required to take the successful passing score in maximum 3 subjects
- He/She must submit a certificate from the Ministry of Education along with the admission form
- Legal Advisor
- Civil Judge
- Additional Session Judge
- Public Prosecutor
- Legal Inspector
- 3 or 5 years Programme
You Might Also Like
- CM eRozgaar Training Program Admissions 2021 Punjab
- DPT in Pakistan
- MBA in Pakistan
- Career For Women in Pak Army, PAF and Navy after Matric Inte...
- Career Options for Science Students after Matric O Level
- Career in Software Houses in Pakistan
- Excise and Taxation Jobs 2021 Online Written Test Preparatio...
- Career Options After 12th Class in Pakistan
- Air Hostess Careers in Pakistan
- Best Computer Courses List in Pakistan