Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree is a post-baccalaureate degree that takes 3 years to complete following completion of a Bachelor’s degree. A DPT is considered as a clinical doctor who is educated in many areas of rehabilitation.DPT program embodies a strong foundational background in the biological, kinesiological and behavioral sciences, incorporation of principles of logical and scientific reasoning throughout the curriculum, and the philosophy that the practice of physical therapy is empowered by the collaborative efforts of the team, ensuring a partnership of people working towards a common goal.
The DPT graduate possesses clinical competence consistent with the preferred outcomes of evidence-based practice and is prepared for collaborative practice, capable of evaluation and treatment without the need for referral from another practitioner, but ready to work in collaboration with members of the health care team.DPT in Pakistan eligibility career scope duration with complete detail has been mentioned over here.
The curriculum is an eight (8)-semester plan of study, which incorporates 32 weeks of full-time clinical internship and several weeks of integrated part-time clinical experiences. The students are awarded the DPT degree after completing 113 credit hours of professional course work.
- 5 years Programme
- F.Sc with Pre-medical or A level with compulsory subject of Biology
- Clinical Doctor
You Might Also Like
- NSER Registration 2023 Online Check by CNIC
- Top Universities for Online Education in USA
- Best Universities/Colleges in Pakistan For Software and Tele...
- Best Career / Profession Options in Pakistan with Highest Ea...
- Career in DAE Diploma in Pakistan Jobs Scope Eligibility and...
- Scope of DAE in Pakistan Jobs Starting Salary Best Fields Su...
- Scope of ICS in Pakistan Jobs Starting Salary Best Fields Su...
- Scope of FSc Pre-Engineering in Pakistan Merit Books Subject...
- Career in Chinese Language Course in Pakistan
- Career After 12th Class In Pakistan For Girls