Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree is a post-baccalaureate degree that takes 3 years to complete following completion of a Bachelor’s degree. A DPT is considered as a clinical doctor who is educated in many areas of rehabilitation.DPT program embodies a strong foundational background in the biological, kinesiological and behavioral sciences, incorporation of principles of logical and scientific reasoning throughout the curriculum, and the philosophy that the practice of physical therapy is empowered by the collaborative efforts of the team, ensuring a partnership of people working towards a common goal.
The DPT graduate possesses clinical competence consistent with the preferred outcomes of evidence-based practice and is prepared for collaborative practice, capable of evaluation and treatment without the need for referral from another practitioner, but ready to work in collaboration with members of the health care team.DPT in Pakistan eligibility career scope duration with complete detail has been mentioned over here.
The curriculum is an eight (8)-semester plan of study, which incorporates 32 weeks of full-time clinical internship and several weeks of integrated part-time clinical experiences. The students are awarded the DPT degree after completing 113 credit hours of professional course work.
- 5 years Programme
- F.Sc with Pre-medical or A level with compulsory subject of Biology
- Clinical Doctor
You Might Also Like
- BS Mass Communication in Pakistan
- LLB in Pakistan
- MBA in Pakistan
- Young Development Fellows Program 2022 Apply Online
- Career Options After 12th Class in Pakistan
- Air Hostess Careers in Pakistan
- Best Computer Courses List in Pakistan
- Career in Chinese Language Course in Pakistan
- Career For Women in Pak Army, PAF and Navy after Matric Inte...
- Career Options for Science Students after Matric O Level