Chief Minister eRozgaar training program is going well in all over the Punjab with sublime performance as well.Same like previous year CM eRozgaar Training Program Admissions 2018 in Sahiwal Taxila Jhelum Gujrat and Sialkot districts have been started. In the backdrop of soaring un-employment and financial challenges it has become a paramount duty of the government to steer the educated youth of the province in the right direction.
Hence, Chief Minister Punjab has decided to establish e-Rozgaar centers in 36 districts of Punjab to provide training to budding freelancers and enhance their professional capabilities. Through this initiative Government of Punjab will assist the youth in earning sustainable income. One of the major objectives of this project is to provide training opportunities to youth for self-employment using internet based freelancing.
This wise movement by the Chief Minister will expedite the freelancing skills of around 10,000 people in a year which will eventually help them to earn an honorable living. This program is not just a training program but a revolution that will help generate employment and prepare Pakistan to run in the race of future of work around the world.
eRozgaar Training Centers:-
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Mandi Bahauddin
- Nankana Sahib
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Toba Tek Singh
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Should be Self-Motivated and Self-Driven
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed their degree and have hands on experience on basic computer concepts.
- The candidates are required to join the program on full-time basis and follow given rules & regulations of the programme.
CM eRozgaar Training Program Admissions 2018 Punjab Apply Online
- Management will also conduct online test / short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Management has reserve the right to cancel / reject any application without giving any reason.
- Decision of management is not challenge able in any court / platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for training.
- Registration will be online followed by verification of degree through the concerned Registrar of the University.
- The services of Higher Education Commission / Board will also be required for the verification of degrees submitted by the applicants.
- Candidates already shortlisted in the previous batch but were unable to join classes due to any reason, can apply again using the existing
- CNIC but they have to give test again to qualify. After completing the test they can update the existing information in the application form.
- Those candidates who joined classes and signed undertaking cannot apply again for the next batch.
How to Apply?
Candidates will have to fill undertaking form as well as registration form first then secondly will have to attempt online test.After all this process now the aspirant will have to submit documents online for verification as well.
Last date to apply online for CM eRozgaar Training Program Admissions is 16th July, 2018.