Career in DAE Diploma in Pakistan Jobs Scope Eligibility and Salary
Diploma In Associate Engineering Career Options
The Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) is a 3-year technical diploma program offered by government and private technical institutes in Pakistan. It is equivalent to the Intermediate/12th class and is designed to develop technical skills in students. DAE graduates are in high demand by large organizations due to their technical skills and ability to reduce hiring and training costs. You can get all details regarding the Career in DAE Diploma in Pakistan.
The DAE curriculum includes classroom lectures, workshop assignments, lab experiments, and industrial projects. Students can choose from a variety of specializations, including civil, mechanical, electrical, and electronic engineering.
After completing the DAE program, graduates can find jobs in a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing, and engineering. They can also pursue further education at the bachelor’s or master’s level.
Here are some of the benefits of pursuing a DAE diploma:
- Earn a high-paying job in a technical field
- Reduce hiring and training costs for employers
- Gain technical skills that are in high demand
- Pursue further education at the bachelor’s or master’s level
If you are interested in a career in engineering, the DAE diploma is a great option. It is a well-respected program that will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen field.
Here are some of the institutions that offer DAE diploma programs in Pakistan:
- Punjab Board of Technical Education, Lahore
- Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority
- Sindh Board of Technical Education Karachi
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Technology
DAE Diploma Programs List
Listed below are different types of DAE diplomas out of which you can select any for study as per your area of interest.
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Telecommunication Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Computer Hardware Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Auto & Diesel Technology
- Civil Technology
- Auto & Farm Machinery Technology
- Architecture Technology
- Bio-Medical Technology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology
- Dress Making & Dress Designing Technology
- Fine arts Technology
- Cast Metal & Foundry Technology
- Computer Technology
- Die and Mold Technology
- Glass Ceramics And Pottery Development Technology
- Instrument Technology
- Food Technology
- Food Processing and Preservation Technology
- Leather Technology
- Foundry and Pattern-Making Technology
- Metallurgy and Welding Technology
- Mechanical Technology (With Specialization In Construction Machinery Technology)
- Petro-Chemical Technology
- Petroleum Technology
- Precision Mechanical and Instrument Technology
- Printing and Graphic Arts Technology
- Textile Dyeing and Printing Technology
- Textile Spinning Technology
- Textile Weaving Technology
- Electrical Technology: is the study of the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity. Electrical engineers design and build electrical systems, such as power plants, transmission lines, and electrical appliances.
- Electronics Technology: is the study of the behavior and manipulation of electrons. Electronics engineers design and build electronic devices, such as computers, televisions, and cell phones.
- Telecommunication Technology: is the study of the transmission of information over long distances. Telecommunication engineers design and build telecommunications systems, such as telephone networks, radio networks, and satellite networks.
- Mechanical Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and operation of machines. Mechanical engineers design and build machines, such as engines, turbines, and robots.
- Computer Hardware Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and operation of computer hardware. Computer hardware engineers design and build computer components, such as processors, memory chips, and storage devices.
- Chemical Technology: is the study of the production and use of chemicals. Chemical engineers design and build chemical plants, develop new chemicals, and improve existing chemical processes.
- Auto & Diesel Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and operation of automobiles and diesel engines. Auto and diesel engineers design and build automobiles, diesel engines, and related equipment.
- Civil Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and maintenance of civil engineering projects, such as roads, bridges, and buildings. Civil engineers design and build civil engineering projects, such as roads, bridges, and buildings.
- Auto & Farm Machinery Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and operation of agricultural and construction machinery. Auto and farm machinery engineers design and build agricultural and construction machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, and bulldozers.
- Architecture Technology: is the study of the design and construction of buildings and other structures. Architectural engineers design and build buildings and other structures, such as bridges, stadiums, and airports.
- Bio-Medical Technology: is the study of the application of engineering principles to medicine and biology. Bio-medical engineers design and build medical devices, such as pacemakers, artificial limbs, and imaging devices.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology: is the study of the design, installation, and maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning systems. Refrigeration and air conditioning engineers design, install, and maintain refrigeration and air conditioning systems, such as refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioners.
- Dress Making & Dress Designing Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and alteration of clothing. Dressmakers and dress designers design, construct, and alter clothing, such as dresses, suits, and coats.
- Fine arts Technology: is the study of the creation of art, such as painting, sculpture, and music. Fine arts technologists create art, such as paintings, sculptures, and musical compositions.
- Cast Metal & Foundry Technology: is the study of the casting of metal. Cast metal and foundry technologists cast metal, such as iron, steel, and aluminum.
- Computer Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and operation of computers. Computer technologists design, construct, and operate computers, such as desktop computers, laptops, and servers.
- Die and Mold Technology: is the study of the design and manufacture of dies and molds. Die and mold technologists design and manufacture dies and molds, such as metalworking dies and plastic injection molds.
- Glass Ceramics And Pottery Development Technology: is the study of the production of glass, ceramics, and pottery. Glass ceramics and pottery development technologists produce glass, ceramics, and pottery, such as window glass, tableware, and decorative items.
- Instrument Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and operation of scientific instruments. Instrument technologists design, construct, and operate scientific instruments, such as microscopes, telescopes, and spectrometers.
- Food Technology: is the study of the production, processing, and preservation of food. Food technologists produce, process, and preserve food, such as bread, milk, and meat.
- Food Processing and Preservation Technology: is the study of the methods used to process and preserve food. Food processing and preservation technologists process and preserve food, such as fruits, vegetables, and meats.
- Leather Technology: is the study of the production and processing of leather. Leather technologists produce and process leather, such as shoes, bags, and belts.
- Foundry and Pattern-Making Technology: is the study of the design and manufacture of castings. Foundry and pattern-making technologists design and manufacture castings, such as metal parts and tools.
- Metallurgy and Welding Technology: is the study of the production, properties, and processing of metals. Metallurgy and welding technologists produce, analyze, and weld metals.
- Mechanical Technology (With a Specialization In Construction Machinery Technology) is the study of the design, construction, and operation of machines. Mechanical engineers design and build machines, such as engines, turbines, and robots. With a specialization in construction machinery technology, mechanical engineers design and build construction machinery, such as bulldozers, excavators, and cranes.
- Petrochemical Technology: is the study of the production and use of petrochemicals. Petrochemical engineers design and build petrochemical plants, develop new petrochemicals, and improve existing petrochemical processes.
- Petroleum Technology: is the study of the exploration, production, and refining of petroleum. Petroleum engineers explore petroleum, produce petroleum, and refine petroleum into products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, and asphalt.
- Precision Mechanical and Instrument Technology: is the study of the design, construction, and operation of precision mechanical instruments. Precision mechanical and instrument technologists design, construct and operate precision mechanical instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
- Printing and Graphic Arts Technology: is the study of the production of printed materials. Printing and graphic arts technologists produce printed materials, such as books, magazines, and newspapers.
- Textile Dyeing and Printing Technology: is the study of the dyeing and printing of textiles. Textile dyeing and printing technologists dye and print textiles, such as cotton, wool, and silk.
- Textile Spinning Technology: is the study of the spinning of fibers into yarn. Textile spinning technologists spin fibers into yarn, such as cotton, wool, and silk.
- Textile Weaving Technology: is the study of the weaving of yarn into fabric. Textile weaving technologists weave yarn into fabric, such as cotton, wool, and silk.
Below we have discussed complete details about what a DAE Diploma actually is and what is its scope as a career in the current scenario of Pakistan industry as well as abroad. In our discussion, we have covered complete details about the major points like job availability, eligibility criteria, expected salary, and appropriate degree for further studies.
Career in DAE Diploma in Pakistan Jobs Scope Eligibility Salary of Civil Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
After DAE What Can I Do?
DAE diploma holders can continue their studies in Pakistan as the equivalent of an intermediate degree. Students with DAE backgrounds are eligible for more than 2% of all engineering universities. You can continue your engineering studies. A bachelor of engineering B.E. can be taken in your chosen field. You can also study Bsc. (Industrial technology.). / B.Sc. / B.C.S / B.COM /B.B.A / B.P.A / B.A. If you meet the requirements of the Engineering College or University, students may pursue higher education abroad.
DAE Scope in Pakistan Check Details
Job Opportunities After the DAE
After completing the DAE diploma, students can work in various industries. After completing a diploma in associate engineering, you can work as a supervisor, machine technician, electrician, supervisor or sub-engineer, instructor, operator, fitter, superintendent, and many other positions. DAE degree holders can work in many industries, such as fertilizer, sugar, chemical, and oil.
Not only can they get work in Pakistan, but there are many opportunities for people with DAE diplomas in the Middle East and the U.K. to find excellent jobs. Earnings in Pakistan start at 10000 rupees. You can earn up to 90000 rupees. You can earn up to 5 lakh rupees in foreign countries, starting at 50000Rs. It means that DAE degree holders have many job opportunities.
Some DAE Jobs 2023 in Pakistan
- Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Apprenticeship Jobs 2023.
- PCAA Karachi Assistant Director Electronics Jobs 2023.
- Mechanical Company Fabrication Incharge Jobs 2023.
- Instructor Jobs in Training Center.
- Directorate of Housing Air Headquarters jobs 2023.
Career in DAE Diploma in Pakistan Salary
After completing a Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) in Pakistan, you will need to find a job. The starting salary for DAE graduates in Pakistan is typically between Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 25,000 per month. However, some engineering companies may pay more than Rs. 25,000 per month for DAE graduates with the necessary skills and experience. With experience, you can expect your salary to increase to up to Rs. 1 lakh per month.
Here are some additional details about DAE salaries in Pakistan:
- The average salary for a DAE graduate in Pakistan is Rs. 25,000 per month.
- The highest-paying DAE jobs are in the oil and gas, construction, and manufacturing industries.
- DAE graduates with experience can expect to earn up to Rs. 1 lakh per month.
Admission in BS after DAE
Seeking admission in BS programs following the completion of a DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineering) presents students with fresh opportunities to advance their education. It provides a route to augment expertise and skills in specific domains. With a DAE background, students have the chance to apply for admission in diverse BS fields that align with their area of specialization. This transition enables them to deepen their comprehension, widen their career prospects, and potentially qualify for higher-ranking positions. By amalgamating practical experience gained from the DAE program with theoretical knowledge acquired through a BS degree, students can thrive in their chosen field and make significant contributions to their professional development.
BSCS After DAE Diploma
- A Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) is a 3-year program that gives students the basic knowledge and skills in engineering. It is a recognized qualification by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) is a 4-year program that provides students with the knowledge and skills in computer science. It is a recognized qualification by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Students who have completed a DAE can pursue a BSCS degree. The BSCS program will build on the foundation of knowledge and skills that students have gained in their DAE program. Students will learn about computer programming, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and software engineering.
A BSCS degree can lead to a variety of career opportunities in the IT industry. Students can work as software developers, web developers, system analysts, and IT consultants. They can also work in the education sector as computer science teachers and lecturers. It is a good option for students who are interested in a career in computer science. The program provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in the IT industry.
Some of the benefits of pursuing a BSCS degree after DAE include:
- A deeper understanding of computer science concepts
- The skills needed to develop software applications and websites
- New career opportunities in the IT industry
- A higher salary
If you are interested in a career in computer science, I encourage you to consider pursuing a BSCS degree after DAE.
Common Questions About Career in DAE Diploma in Pakistan With Answers
Is DAE equal to Bachelor’s?
A diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) is now equivalent to an FSc pre-engineering qualification.
Is Associate Engineer Lower Than An Engineer?
Associate engineers are certified engineers with some work experience in the field. Associate engineers usually have one to two years of experience in engineering and are state-certified. They have also completed their education.
What is meant by the DAE diploma?
Diploma in Associate Engineering
What is the work of an Associate Engineer?
Assistant Engineer/Associate Engineer uses engineering techniques to adapt and use them to assist in creating, repairing, and maintaining machinery and parts. Associate Engineers collaborate closely with Engineers to develop system designs and models. They also conduct tests and inspections.
What is the definition of a DAE Diploma and what role does it play in Pakistan’s career landscape?
A DAE Diploma, short for Diploma of Associate Engineering, is a three-year technical program available at various technical education institutes in Pakistan. This diploma program focuses on practical skills and knowledge in fields like electrical, mechanical, civil, and electronics engineering.
Can I do LLB after DAE?
Applicants with a diploma are not eligible to enroll in a 3-year LL.B. program. To be eligible for admission to a 3-year LL.B. program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks.
What employment prospects await individuals holding a DAE Diploma in Pakistan?
DAE Diploma holders in Pakistan have a broad range of career opportunities. They can pursue roles as technicians, supervisors, or junior engineers across diverse industries such as manufacturing, construction, power generation, telecommunications, and automotive. Employment can also be found in government departments, engineering firms, and maintenance companies.
As DAE Diploma holders gain experience and pursue further education, they can progress to higher positions and undertake more challenging responsibilities in their respective fields.
How do employers in Pakistan perceive DAE Diploma holders in the job market?
In Pakistan, DAE Diploma holders are highly regarded by employers due to their technical skills and practical knowledge. They are in demand for positions that require hands-on expertise, often preferred over candidates with purely academic qualifications. Employers recognize the valuable contributions of DAE Diploma holders in areas such as troubleshooting, maintenance, installation, and repair.
You Might Also Like
- Career Options for Science Students After Matric O Level
- Career in Software Houses in Pakistan Scope Jobs Opportuniti...
- Air Hostess Careers in Pakistan Scope Salary Training Fee
- Scope of ICS in Pakistan Job Opportunities Salary and Best F...
- Career After 12th Class In Pakistan For Girls
- Top Fields After Inter FSc Pre Engineering 12th Class in Pak...
- Best Career/Profession Options in Pakistan with Highest Earn...
- Top Universities for Online Education in USA
- Best Universities/Colleges in Pakistan For Software and Tele...
- Scope of DAE in Pakistan Jobs Starting Salary Best Fields Su...
kuch nai hota
I took computer hardware and i don’t know about the scope of conputer hardware sometimes my friends laughing on me that you are in this field so please tell me about its scope
In which field the DAE DIPLOMA holder has vast field.and which field has lot of work in recent 2 to 3 years ???
Mera swal ha k Dae k baad Suzuki motor or Toyota motor main as a mechanic job kr lani chaye ya nai