BS Mass Com is much important subject with respect to its worth and scope as well.Various BS and MS programs are being offered by different universities.Such Courses/Programs starts after the intermediate or graduation as well.These courses are highly recommended with respect to jobs in various electronic media sectors as well.Media is consider to be the most powerful organ of the country.The Bachelors of Science in Mass Communication strives to provide students with a creative, diverse, and challenging academic environment that encourages risk-taking and promotes an examination of human values, cultural differences, and social questions and to prepare students for areas in the print and telecommunications media sectors.BS Mass Communication in Pakistan eligibility duration scope career with complete information being dispatched over here.
- FA / F.Sc / I.Com / D.Com
- Intermediate or equivalent qualification.
It is a four-year study program spread over eight semesters. Each semester has at least 18 weeks duration for teaching and examinations etc.
- Hafiz-e-Qur’an 20 Marks.
To be eligible for the award BS (Mass Communication) degree, the students are required to complete prescribed number of credit hours with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0 out of 4.0
- Learn latest trends in mass media as to how latest technology has changed the meaning of communication for us.
- Analyze critically the contents of both print & electronic media.
- Develop a practical understanding of field through internship.
- Become media professional.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams