Balochistan government has announced the lasted jobs 2021 has been announced in the different department through Balochistan Public Service Commission. Its good news for candidates who are waiting to join different department and they have a great opportunity to get the Jobs through BPSC. Balochistan Public Service Commission recently announced an advertisement for Jobs in Health Department, Finance Department, Colleges, Technical & Higher Education Department, Science & Information Technology Department, Balochistan Directorate of Information Technology, S&IT Department, Population Welfare Department, and Agriculture Department.
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and they want to join the such department jobs So they must apply before due date. After the Due dates submitted application form will not be entertained. We are informing to All applicants that these jobs opportunity are region wise distributed. Those applicants who have the require degree and experience for each staff post in the different department they can apply for these jobs. Candidates must have the minimum master’s degree and experience in the relevant field. Balochistan Public Service Commission offered all of these jobs posts to the candidates who are living in the different region. Balochistan Specially Quetta, Mekran, Nasirabad, Kalat, Zhob. So individuals who are able and meet the criteria of these post they must submit their application online.
For this purpose BPSC also announced the jobs advertisement and also announced the closing date such posts. Balochistan Public Service Commission will review the application and then issue the roll no slips of eligible candidate. The applicants can download online their roll no slips here. After All you need to preparation of the BPSC Test but you are at the right place because you can get the online test preparations at this page. All of these test are made by the BPSC syllabus and Paper Pattern.
Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Jobs 2021 Test Preparation MCQs Online
BPSC Test Preparation Online Mcqs
|English Quizzes||Aptitude Quizzes||General Knowledge|
|Math Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Everyday Science|
|Who is Who||Current Affairs||Law Quizzes|
|IQ Quizzes||World GK||Computer Quizzes|
Subject Wise Mcq’s Quizzes Section
|English Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Math Quizzes|
|Islamic Quizzes||Biology Quizzes||Chemistry Quizzes|
|Physics Quizzes||Computer Quizzes||General science|
- Age will be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The candidate should submit local/domicile certificate of his/her A married female candidate, not already in Government Service and desires to apply on the basis of local/domicile of her husband, is required to submit the local/domicile certificate of her husband containing her name. In case of in-service candidates, the local/domicile certificate endorsed in service record of department will be accepted.
- The Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to fill more or less than the number of vacancies announced by the Commission.
- The zonal allocation of vacancies has been made in accordance with the Government of Baluchistan’s Recruitment Policy of 1991.
- Unless otherwise prescribed in the recruitment rules, the requisite experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) means the post qualification experience gained in a regular, full-time paid job and that of the on job training subject to its relevancy acquired after obtaining the required qualification till closing Experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience.”
- Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of screening/professional test/examination .On detailed scrutiny of the applications if they are found ineligible, their candidatures will be cancelled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified On rejection of application of candidates on the basis of their ineligibility, the Commission would inform the applicants. The candidates should therefore, make sure before applying that they are eligible in all respects for the post, they have applied for.
Viva Voce Test:
- The written/MCQs test qualified candidates will be called for Viva Voce Test and the same would be as follows:-
- Current Affairs:(Last one or two month‘s important happenings/issues which are highlighted in Print /Electronic Media.
- General Knowledge:(Related to Balochistan, Pakistan and International)
- Islamic/Religious Studies:(Islamic questions regarding day to day issues as Muslim and period of Khulafa-e-Rashideen).
- However, a candidate belonging to other religion would be asked questions according to his/her religion.
- Pakistan Studies:(1857 to 1947 and 1947 to till date)
- The candidates who qualify for viva-voce test will be intimated by post, sms and telephonically to furnish/submit one (01) set of requisite documents duly verified by the concerned Board/University and attested by Gazetted Officer e. four (04) pohtographs, Matric, Intermediate DMCs/certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D.
- Transcript/Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Department concerned, Local/Domicile Certificate (duly verified by the competent authority), Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) etc.
- within Ten (10) days of the Notice from BPSC.
- The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be rejected straight away.
- Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to BPSC by the due date.