UHS that is University of Health Sciences, conduct entry test for admission in all medical and dental institutes of the province every year. For some time, PMA Pakistan Medical Association and YDA that is Young Doctor’s Association was opposed to entry tests for doctors since it has made very difficult for students to get into Medical and dental colleges.
But the demand was ignored right away considering that it is the only tool to make sure that the deserving student gets into colleges. The stability of merit is only ensured due to these tests. This tells us very clearly that in year 2019, UHS MCAT is going to be held for sure and the complete schedule for it has been released.
UHS MCAT Test 2019 Dates Schedule
Pattern of MCAT:
MCAT test is divided into four different portions. You have to work on all the different portions separately because they all matter a lot. English portion which is neglected by the students especially has the great significance since it is the one way that experts get to analyze your aptitude towards the field. The four divisions are:
- Physics- it’s weightage is 44 questions
- Chemistry- this subject comprises of 58 MCQ’s
- English- you will have to attempt 30 MCQ’s
- Biology- this subject is your core subject and has 88 MCQ’s to be attempted.
To attempt in MCAT you got to have 60% in your FSc. Marks.
Entry Test Schedule:
- Date for Application Forms Submission: 18 July to 8th August, 2016
- Written Entry Test: 28th August, 2016
- Dates for Admission Form Submission: 3 to 15th October, 2016
- First Selection List (MBBS): 28th October, 2016
- Start of Classes in Medical Colleges: 14th November, 2016
- First Selection List (BDS): 28th October, 2016
- Start of Classes in Dental Colleges: 14 December, 2016
With all this information, you need to get on with the preparations at the earliest. Preparations is not just the 15 days or 1 months game, it needs you to prepare so well that you get the admission in UHS because many students have been known to left out just by two or three marks.
UHS MCAT require all your sincere effort that you can put as the test is the only gateway to your life long career of medical or dentistry. There is enough material out there that can help you study efficiently.