Get the all information about MDCAT test dates, registration dates, result dates as complete schedule. The test syllabus and test dates schedule is given below.
MDCAT is one of the most important tests conducted every year for the candidates who want to get admissions in MBBS and BDS program. In this post I am going to give you complete details about the MBBS and BDS admission test criteria and calculator. We all know that UHS arranges MDCAT every year for all those willing students who want to be doctors and dentists so they try to get admission in MBBS and BDS colleges by passing the MDCAT test. MDCAT test is conducted in major cities of Pakistan every year for all the eligible candidates. It must be noted here that only those students can apply for MDCAT who have good percentage of marks in intermediate exams.
Proper advertisement is published on newspapers and all the information will be provided to you on Gotest.pk the students of FSc pre medical can easily apply for MDCAT admission test. The complete schedule and Date will be announced in the month of August and September. Hopefully, MDCAT test will be conducted in the month of
September 2021, however you all will be notified a month before the test. It is advised to all the students that they should complete their documents as soon as possible in order to get rid of any problems in the future.
Here I am going to discuss about the Admission criteria of MDCAT and BDS merit test. Let’s see an example below:
A = Marks obtain by Ali in Matric 908/1050
B = Marks obtained by Ali in FSc or intermediate 944/1100
X = Marks obtained in the entry test out of 1100 for example 840/1100
Then we will calculate the formula like: Ax1050x0.10 + Bx1100x0.40+ X x0.50
By Compiling the formula we get = 908 / 1050 x 1100 x 0.10 + 944 x 0.40 + 840 x 0.50
= 95.12 + 377.6 + 420 = 892.72
Percentage = 892.72 x 100 / 1100 = 81.1563
You must also know that the Marks distribution for example:
- Matriculation or equivalent –– 10%
- HSSC / FSc or equivalent –– 40%
- UHS Entrance Test 2021 –– 50%
Now we are hopeful that you must have clear idea of about How MDCAT AGGREGATE/MERIT CALCULATOR Online for Admission in MBBS BDS. It is advised to all the students they should try to get good marks in the intermediate exams and do excellent preparation for the upcoming MBBS and BDS admissions test. You will be notified the complete schedule and dates of test as soon as possible. Keep visiting us to get knowledge about each and everything related to your future and study. Good luck
You Might Also Like
- MDCAT 2021 [Everything Need To Know] Preparation & Past...
- Preparation Tips and Tricks for NTS and ETEA Test Pass in fi...
- How to Join PCB National Cricket Academy Lahore Process Fee ...
- Interior Ministry of Pakistan Decided to Verify CNIC of All ...
- How many passing marks Required in NTS test for Jobs Recruit...
- How to Pass ECAT Test Online Preparation Guideline for Highe...
- How to Prepare KPK ETEA MCAT and ECAT Entry Test Online
- NTS NAT Test Preparation Solving Tips & Paper Pattern G...
- NTS Test Passing Tips and Guide to get Higher Marks
- Career Counseling Guidance In Pakistan