National Testing Service NTS exams are also used to determine qualifications of students seeking advanced study abroad. NTS is a Member of the International Association for Educational Assessment. It is compulsory for the students to get the 50 percent marks to pass these tests.
National Testing Service which is the best department to judge the eligibility of candidates in over all Pakistan in any field. NTS conduct written test to select most eligible applicants for every required post like admissions, jobs etc. NTS is the top testing service in Pakistan but NTS never maintains a standard of passing marks in all tests, because in every test the standard of passing marks changes according the level of test.
The standard of NTS for the passing marks in mostly tests is 50% marks but it can be change according to the post, job or any other admission etc. In 2021 the passing marks standard for the educators is 50% and on the other side candidates who get 45% marks will also marked as passing candidates. The eligibility criteria for educators mentioned as 50% but after test it will be decreased 5% to attain the numbers of the candidates which required for educators.
Here is the rumors will also be that NTS will never mentioned any standard for the passing marks in any test, after test NTS will see that mostly candidates got 55% or 60% marks they will set the standard of 65% or 70% for passing. In other case NTS decreased the percentage for the educators from 50% to 45% and the applicants have 45% marks considered as passed candidates. Those candidates who had taken 45% marks in their NTS test for educators were eligible for pre-interview.
The merit formula was as under:
- Marks allocated for Matric 15
- Marks allocated for Inter 10
- Marks allocated for Graduation 20
- Marks Allocated for Master 20
- Entry Test Marks 10
Interview marks and so on…….
The standard of qualifying marks in NTS different tests are:
- Qualifying marks for educators: 50%
- Qualifying marks for AEOs: 60%
- Qualifying marks for Railways: 45%
- Qualifying marks for WAPDA: 60%
- Qualifying marks for Ministry of Defense: 60%
You Might Also Like
- Preparation Tips and Tricks for NTS and ETEA Test Pass in fi...
- How to Join PCB National Cricket Academy Lahore Process Fee ...
- Interior Ministry of Pakistan Decided to Verify CNIC of All ...
- How to Pass ECAT Test Online Preparation Guideline for Highe...
- How to Prepare KPK ETEA MCAT and ECAT Entry Test Online
- NTS NAT Test Preparation Solving Tips & Paper Pattern G...
- NTS Test Passing Tips and Guide to get Higher Marks
- Career Counseling Guidance In Pakistan
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Application Form Format For Jobs in Pakistan Download Online