National Testing Service which is the best department to judge the eligibility of candidates in over all Pakistan in any field. NTS conduct written test to select most eligible applicants for every required post like admissions, jobs etc. NTS is the top testing service in Pakistan but NTS never maintains a standard of passing marks in all tests, because in every test the standard of passing marks changes according the level of test.
The standard of NTS for the passing marks in mostly tests is 50% marks but it can be change according to the post, job or any other admission etc. In 2016 the passing marks standard for the educators is 50% and on the other side candidates who get 45% marks will also marked as passing candidates. The eligibility criteria for educators mentioned as 50% but after test it will be decreased 5% to attain the numbers of the candidates which required for educators.
Here is the rumors will also be that NTS will never mentioned any standard for the passing marks in any test, after test NTS will see that mostly candidates got 55% or 60% marks they will set the standard of 65% or 70% for passing. In other case NTS decreased the percentage for the educators from 50% to 45% and the applicants have 45% marks considered as passed candidates. Those candidates who had taken 45% marks in their NTS test for educators were eligible for pre-interview.
The merit formula was as under:
Marks allocated for matric 15
Marks allocated for Inter 10
Marks allocated for Graduation 20
Marks Allocated for Master 20
Entry Test marks 10
Interview marks and so on…….
The standard of qualifying marks in NTS different tests are:
Qualifying marks for educators: 50%
Qualifying marks for AEOs: 60%
Qualifying marks for Railways: 45%
Qualifying marks for WAPDA: 60%
Qualifying marks for Ministry of Defense: 60%
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- How to prepare MDCAT Test 2019 Verbal Reasoning to Increase ...
- MDCAT Test preparation 2019 Tips and Best Books for higher S...
- How MDCAT AGGREGATE/MERIT 2019 CALCULATOR Online for Admissi...
- How to Pass MDCAT Test Online Preparation Guideline for High...
- MDCAT Preparation Website for Online Practice for Higher Mar...
- Pharmacy Council of Pakistan PCP Recognized Universities Lis...
- Application Form Format For Jobs in Pakistan Download Online
- Career Counseling Guidance In Pakistan
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Beauty Tips in Pakistan