The National Database and Registration Authority, Pakistan (NADRA), is an independent and autonomous agency under Ministry of Interior and Narcotics Control, Government of Pakistan that regulates government databases and statistically manages the sensitive registration database of all the national citizens of Pakistan.
Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said on Wednesday, Pakistan has decided to carry out verification process of CNIC of all Pakistanis again. The decision comes in the aftermath of Taliban leader Mullah Mansour Akhtar’s death in a drone attack in Balochistan. On the spot a Pakistani CNIC and a green passport were found near the wreckage car.
Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan gave 48-hours deadline to the NADRA to prepare a roadmap to launch a National Plan Re-verification of CNICs. He said that,
“Illegal CNICs has caused us to face an emergency-like situation….; Institutions responsible for national security will cooperate for verification and non-verification of CNICs.”
It is said that over 45,000 foreigners were issued Pakistani CNICs since 2005 alone. Chaudhry Nisar Ali further said that the NADRA has already blocked over 0.23 million suspicious national identity cards in past five years.
On the other hand Right Idolizer member assembly has protest against this decision. They said he should find out the black ships from the department instead of whole CNICs verification.
You Might Also Like
- How to Prepare KPK ETEA MCAT and ECAT Entry Test Online
- NTS NAT Test Preparation Solving Tips & Paper Pattern G...
- NTS Test Passing Tips and Guide to get Higher Marks
- Preparation Tips and Tricks for NTS and ETEA Test Pass in fi...
- How to Join PCB National Cricket Academy Lahore Process Fee ...
- How many passing marks Required in NTS test for Jobs Recruit...
- How to Pass ECAT Test Online Preparation Guideline for Highe...
- Career Counseling Guidance In Pakistan
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Application Form Format For Jobs in Pakistan Download Online