Education teaches how to develop and improve compared to the current lifestyle of the underprivileged, which is based out of needs and sustenance.Sustenance hinders your ability to do things out of the box as the first priority of these people are food and shelter. It is the most effective tool to break out of the poverty cycle. In fact Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can also be use to change the world.This is also a crucial tool that is used in the contemporary world to succeed.
It is important because it is used to mitigate most of the challenges faced in life. The knowledge that is attained through education helps open doors to a lot of opportunities for better prospects in career growth accordingly.This must be for both men and women equally as both together make a healthy and educated society. It is an essential tool for getting bright future as well as plays a most important role in the development and progress of the country. Citizens of the country become responsible for the better future and development of the country. Highly educated people become the base of the developed country.
How Education Influence upon One’s Life:-
There are key major aspects of education which are enormous factors for an individual’s life with respect to making it smooth one as being discussed below.
- Education empowers people and transforms lives. None of us here could ever imagine what our lives and those of our children would be without education. Education gives people hope, confidence and dignity. It equips them with knowledge and skills to escape poverty. It saves lives and reduces the spread of preventable diseases.
- This fosters economic growth. In Pakistan very Rupee spent in quality education generates strong positive returns for our global economy. With rising unemployment so dramatically, we need more than ever, to invest in relevant education. Many job seekers do not have the skills that new jobs need. We cannot afford a lost generation.Education in reality is key to live a successful life as well.
- It is the foundation for a more peaceful and sustainable future. By influencing people’s attitudes and behaviors, education is a key channel for better mutual understanding, tolerance and respect for each other and our planet.
- It is the backbone of developing countries. Developing countries should understand the significance of education and to develop a sound educational system. Sustainable development of economy and society is closely related to education. The most important resource of a nation is its human-capital.
- Educated people have more understanding of themselves and of the others. They have the ability to become entrepreneurs, scientists and agriculturists. The world of today is driven by Information Technology and education in this field may become a deciding factor for the future economic development of developing countries.
- This enables young men and women to develop all the hidden powers and faculties of their nature and to enjoy a good life.It also helps in building the character of a person. The educational teachers make attempts to give their students a moral outlook. A sound education system encourages freshness of approach. Education should bring out the best in the student, not stifle his mind.
- It capable a boy or a girl to earn his or her living. It is true that employment does not depend upon intellectual attainments alone. It is also determined by the stage of economic development of a country. However, there are chances that an educated person will get a good job with sufficient income to earn his/her livelihood. An educated person can easily meet the basic material needs of life.
To Conclude,I can Say that in Pakistan the education should be the top priority in every family. It should be the top priority in every community of this great nation and not a lip-service activity. That is the only way to break the cycle of poverty and dependence on government subsidy for a livelihood.The enormous reason of that, We are lagging behind from other countries is only the lack of education in our country. Personal pride accompanies development of our mind. Discouragement accompanies ignorance.The aim of education is not to develop one single virtue but to produce healthy normal human beings who understand the meaning of life and what it demands from them. From childhood to youth, students must be constantly reminded by educationists and psychologists that the fundamental law of life is co-operation, not self-aggrandizement or domination or conflict. If students are intellectually and morally brought up on co-operation, most of our troubles would be at an end and life would be much healthier, richer and nobler than ever before. So We also should not ignore the vitality of education from our society as well.Pakistan can retaliate to its enemies with the weapon of education only.
You Might Also Like
- How to prepare MDCAT Test 2020 Verbal Reasoning to Increase ...
- MDCAT Test preparation 2020 Tips and Best Books for higher S...
- How MDCAT AGGREGATE/MERIT 2020 CALCULATOR Online for Admissi...
- How to Pass MDCAT Test Online Preparation Guideline for High...
- MDCAT Preparation Website for Online Practice for Higher Mar...
- Pharmacy Council of Pakistan PCP Recognized Universities Lis...
- Application Form Format For Jobs in Pakistan Download Online
- Career Counseling Guidance In Pakistan
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Beauty Tips in Pakistan