Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited is inviting applications for the candidates who are interested and seeking for the Apprenticeship. Under the Apprenticeship ordinance, 1962 FFC offered Apprenticeship for 2 Year Long Training Program. Applications are invited from all over the Pakistan to apply for the Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Apprenticeship.
The required qualification for the Apprenticeship is DAE/FSc from any recognized institution. It is the golden opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for the Apprenticeship. Candidates must apply for the Apprenticeship to get a golden chance to work in the Pakistan most leading company. Apply for FFC Apprenticeship 2020 Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Online Application forms download over here from this page below.
All the candidates should apply for the FFC limited Apprenticeship after meeting the criteria. Those who couldn’t fulfill the requirements will be rejected by the authority. Applicants should know that late submission or incomplete application will not be entertained.
All the candidates should apply within due dates. Here we provided all the information about the FFC Apprenticeship below.
Those candidates who possess DAE/FSc from any registered institutions in following:
- FSc/DAE Chemical: Production & Process
- DAE Mechanical: Mechanical and Equipment Maintenance
- DAE Electrical: Electrical Maintenance
- DAE Instrument: Instrument Maintenance
- FSc: Chemical Laboratory Analysis
Apply for FFC Apprenticeship 2020 Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Online Application forms download
Apprenticeship Offered by: Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited
- Maximum age limit is 28 years as on October 15, 2020.
Apprenticeship Program Location:
- Goth Machhi
- Sadiqabad (District Rahim Yar Khan)
- Mirpur Mathelo (District Ghotki)
- Instrument Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Lab Analyst
- Chemical Plant Operator
- Mechanical Technician
Last Date Expected: Jul, 2020.
How to Apply:
- Sign up to apply for the Apprenticeship.
- The Applicants have to submit their CV through online mood.
- Only shortlisted Applicants will be called for interview.
- Incorrect and incomplete information cause disqualification.
- You can only Upload your CV online mood.
Feel free to contact us between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM on all weekdays at (051) 8457135,
111-111-332 (Extension: 7135) or at [email protected] if you face any difficulty in
completing and submitting your resume.
Any application received through email will not be entertained so please DO NOT email us your resume. We will only accept applications received through our online application system.