Azad Jammu and Kashmir inviting applications for the jobs in multiple departments form the eligible and well educated candidates. AJK has announced jobs through Public Service Commission PSC advertisement in which it mentioned multiple positions for different departments. All the eligible and competent candidates who fulfilled the criteria they should apply for AJKPSC Staff Nurses Jobs 2022 over here. AJKPSC has offered jobs of different categories in several departments and inviting application to apply for such posts. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria and they are interest to join such department they must apply for AJKPSC Staff Nurses Jobs 2022 successfully.
AJKPSC Test Important Dates
Announcement Date: 14th January 2022
Last Date Submission: 4th February 2022
Written Test Date: 3rd Week of February 2022
www.ajkpsc.gov.pk application Form
AJKPSC Jobs latest dates and test venue is provided here. All the applicants who are eligible and competent they should apply before the last date. Azad Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is an independent department of the AJK government. It announces positions in the public sector for 2022 in AJ&K. AJKPSC conducts written exams and interviews from candidates who apply for the AJK PSC jobs. AJK PSC announces jobs for various departments like health, education, law department, and furthermore. This organization makes the hiring process easy. We will give you the latest news updates regarding AJK PSC jobs 2022 in Azad Jammu and Kashmir also get AJKPSC Test Preparation over here.
AJKPSC Staff Nurses Jobs 2022
Azad Jammu Kashmir has announced jobs through PSC and authorized Public Service Commission to conducts the recruitment test. PSC online applications are being available at our site and also at official website. All the candidates should that only online application form will be acceptable. Candidates fill the online application form and upload photograph after scanning and download the application form and Bank challan form. Candidates should pay Rs. 505/ for other posts with 10 rupees bank fee should be paid separately. All the eligible, competent and experienced candidates who are seeking for the AJKPSC Lecturer Test Preparation they should visit this site.
AJKPSC Staff Nurses Jobs 2022 Online Registration
AJKPSC Online Apply 2022
If you’re looking for apply portal for AJK Public Service commission jobs, you’re at the right spot because, on this site, you can find registration poratal and all the information about these jobs, such as the last date for applying and the test date and the interview date. You can also examine the results of the test by visiting this website. Make sure to check all the information today. Also apply for AJKPSC Deputy Education Jobs via online portal.
Staff Nurses Jobs 2022 AJKPSC
Azad Jammu Kashmir has offered jobs for the vacant posts of Staff Nurses, Assistant Education Officers, Assistant Education Officers. All the candidates who fulfill the criteria and meet the required qualification they should apply for the AJK PSC jobs before the last date. All the candidates visit this site to get all the information regarding AJK PSC jobs like Application form, applying procedure, how to apply procedure, last date for applying, Roll No Slips, PSC Test date, syllabus, and preparation, interview schedule and final merit list below.
www.ajkpsc.gov.pk Apply Online
Azad Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission released various jobs, and many applicants have applied for these positions. You are aware that these positions are announced via the Public service commission, so that the qualifications will differ for these positions. Someone keen to apply for the jobs will have to go through several procedures like they need to pass the written test. After passing the exam, they will have to take the interview and meet any other conditions.
- The applicant may be required to appear in an examination/a test/screening test or a professional test.
- Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of screening/professional test/descriptive examination.
- On detailed scrutiny of the applications if they are found ineligible, their candidatures will be cancelled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. On rejection of applicants’ candidatures on the basis of their ineligibility, the applicants would be informed by the Commission defining the reasons of their ineligibility.
- The rejected candidates on submission of their representations shall be heard by the Commission’s Committee.
- The candidates should therefore make sure before appearing in the examination/test, that they are eligible in all respects for the post, they have applied for.
- The Commission may place on its website the syllabi prior to the conduct of the
- screening (MCQ) test/ written descriptive examination. The candidate may therefore frequently visit FPSC website to make sure that he/she
- has studied the Syllabus and taken print out of Admission Certificate for test of the post he has applied for.
- The medium of the examination/test will be English except where specified otherwise.
- If a candidate fails to appear in the MCQ test/ descriptive examination on scheduled date & time for any reason, the test/ examination will not be conducted again for him/her separately.
- The Commission will determine the number of candidates to be interviewed according to the merit drawn on the basis of examination/test.The OMR Answer Sheets/ Answer Books of the candidates will be retained in the office of the FPSC for one year only and thereafter the same will be destroyed.
- No request for rechecking/recounting of marks will be entertained.
- Disabled candidates visually impaired (Blind), physically impaired, hearing/speech impaired (Deaf & Dumb) will be provided helper such as writer if so requested by them in their Application Form.
- Extra time of 15 minutes per hour will be allowed to the visually impaired (Blind) candidates.
- The disabled candidates seeking assistance to attempt the examination on computer will appear at
- Islamabad Centre only.
- Bringing of Mobile Telephone/Likewise device in the Examination Hall is strictly
- No request for change of centre will be entertained.
- In case a candidate opts for different centers in different cases, then it will be his/her responsibility to inform.