Virtual University VU of Pakistan is a federal government university. It has announced admission 2022 for Spring semester for PG Diploma, undergraduate 2 years, associate degree 4 years/BS graduate program, specialization certificate and short certificate courses degree programs. All the students who are seeking admissions in such programs they should apply online for the VU Pakistan Admission Spring over here. We also provide complete details about admission like important dates, applying procedure, eligibility criteria, deadline and furthermore. You must apply within due date 25th October 2022 for VU Pakistan Admission 2022.
Virtual University Pakistan VU
The Virtual University, Pakistan’s first University entirely based on modern Information and Communication Technologies, was set up by the Government as a public sector. VU was founded in 2002 by the Pakistan Government to encourage distance and virtual learning in the current areas of IT and Computer Science. Pakistan Virtual University is a private sector and non-profit institution.
There are highly educated faculties at the University with a variety of Departments that include Sciences, Accounting & Finance, B.Ed., Banking &, Finance Business Administration, and Commerce. Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Marketing, Mass Communication, Psychology and Public Administration, and Software Engineering are also included.
VU Pakistan Admission 2022 Apply Online
Students with not scored more than 50% marks from their intermediate education can apply to this institution. The requirements for applying for these students can be found here. They must complete the zero semesters to be eligible for admission into their programs.
Admission advertisements are featured in top newspapers and also on television. The admission deadline is listed in admission advertisements. The prospectus is available at any campus that is virtual. Admission forms can be bought from the VU campus or completed online. This article will inform you of the last date for admission in the 2022 application procedure the admissions schedule admission forms download, fee structure, eligibility requirements, and conditions, VU entry test, merit list, scholarship, and job opportunities available at Virtual University.VU Admission Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- Candidates who meet the admission criteria for the program can be eligible to apply to be admitted.
- Admissions will open according to the timetable listed above.
- CNIC/B form number is required for registration. CNIC not matching will result in the rejection of the admission form.
- Admissions are not processed following the Hope Certificate.
- The documents uploaded to the Registration Interface/system must be clear, complete, and understandable. (i.e., scanning and uploading following the given instructions).
- Students are responsible for printing a copy of the Admission Form and attaching three sets of documents (write the admission number for each piece of paper).
- The Admission Form and the required documents must be handed in by the student’s counselor for submission to the Admission Office, Virtual University of Pakistan, M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road off Raiwind Road, Lahore.
- The University will take admissions of those who complete Admission Forms and three sets of academic documents hard copied at the time of the deadline specified on the admission schedule.
- Candidates planning to apply for a course exemption, entry routes, or need-based scholarship forms must fill out the relevant document (s) component of the admission application form.
- Unfilled or incomplete form(s) are not eligible for need-based or course exemption scholarships.
- Candidates applying for admission based on having A’ degrees or foreign diplomas/degrees must provide an equivalent document from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad. (http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/) and Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- If the candidate is in VU with an admission status not regular, the candidate must end the old admission before applying for admission.
- Zero Semester does not apply to these programs
The admission announcement is printed in the leading newspapers and on TV. The advertisement for admission includes the last date to apply. The prospectus is available for purchase at any VU campus. Admission forms is available for download at any VU campus or are completed online. This article will provide you with information about the application deadline in 2022 the application process, the downloading of the admission form the eligibility criteria, fees structure, prerequisites, and prerequisites.
VU Pakistan Admission 2022 Spring Last Date Schedule Apply Online Registration
Virtual University Admission Form Download
VU Admission form 2022 to applying for admission to VU. Admission forms for Virtual University can be obtained through virtual campuses. VU assists the student by allowing applicants to complete the admission application online. The interested candidates are able to click here.
Virtual University Offered Programs
- Associate Degree Program 2 Year
- Diploma Program 1 Year
- Special Certificate 1 Semester
Admission Requirements Virtual University
- The University houses a variety of faculties and departments that cater to the students.
- However, students with lower marks may also be eligible to be admitted.
- Many students are stressed and consider how they can get admission to the University, especially in the private category.
- The term “private” implies that students stay at home. However, they study through the portal.
- Students who wish to gain admission to this institution must read the rules as the University is strict with its rules and rules and regulations.
- The virtual University will announce only one discipline in the morning.
- The University reserves the right to make any change(s) in the Admission Schedule, as required.
- MS/M.Phil/Ph.D. programs’ admission will be processed after the VU Entry Test on a merit basis (limited seats are available in Biological Sciences programs).
- M.Sc. Zoology / BS Biotechnology programs’ admission will be processed on a merit basis (limited seats) after the due date of admissions.
- MS/M.Phil Admissions will be processed on a merit basis after VU Entry Test.
Overseas Pakistani/Foreign or Dual National Students
Overseas Pakistani students living abroad can apply for admission using the online admission portal. After submission, the Admission Form will be sent in hard copy via postal or course facilities to the Admission Office, the Virtual University of Pakistan, Lahore, to be processed further and confirmed admission.
International or Dual National students may apply for admission online and submit admission applications along with a Higher Education Commission (HEC) prescribed forms. Access will be granted after the formalities and confirmation by the relevant offices (HEC and vetting agencies).
Fee Structure VU Pakistan Admission 2022
The structure of fees for the Virtual University of Pakistan for various programs of study include admission fee once payment for registration one time and security fee and admission processing fee. the fee to enroll during a term, and tuition cost by credit hours.
For all the details regarding Virtual University Admission 2022 Fee Structure, admissions schedule for spring and fall the last date to register online, www.vu.edu.pk/apply, merit list admission test schedule, and faculty, scholarships, and other programs, check out this page.
- MBA Top-Up: 39500 PKR
- B.Ed: 50800 PKR
- Bachelors: 56000 PKR
- BS: 110400 PKR
- Masters: 98200 PKR
- MS: 110,000 PKR
- PhD: 101000 PKR
The security cost is refunded to students upon completing their degree. Additional information on the fees for all degree programs in various disciplines provided by VU can be found by clicking here. Additionally, you can find all the details about the LUMS fee structure.
Admission are being offered in various programs for Spring semester 2022 by Virtual University so all the individuals who are interested in joining the first and only Information & Communication Technologies based university of Pakistan can submit their applications now. Virtual University has invited applications for admission in various Bachelors, Master’s and MS degree programs as well as diplomas and certification courses.
This is a great opportunity for all individuals who want to join a well-recognized educational institute for their further education as Virtual University is rated (Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) in “W” category by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Along with this, VU has an extremely vast network of campuses nationwide. Through its over 200 campuses in various cities of Pakistan, students can easily select any of its campuses depending on their convenience.
Virtual University Admission Prospectus
The prospectus is available on any virtual campus. In the online or on VU. VU campus, where students can buy and complete their application forms. Learn about the application deadline for 2022 and how to download the admissions calendar and admissions form in this article. Alongside the VU admission test and merit list, there are scholarships available through VU. Virtual University (VU). VU scholarships are offered for those who can’t afford university.
So now this is an extremely good opportunity for all students and they should not miss it. Although no exact date for the closing of admissions has been announced yet it is expected to be closed within the last week of March 2022 and classes will be started from 1 week of April this year. So we strongly recommend all of our visitors to submit their application form at the VU’s authorized department as soon as possible as any forms received after the due date will not be entertained and you will miss a great admission opportunity.
www.vu.edu.pk Admission 2022
This page contains all the information about Virtual University Admission 2022 Fees Structure, Spring/Fall Admissions Schedule, Last Date, Online Registration, and more. The students can apply at www.vu.edu.pk admission poratl.
Virtual University Entry Test 2022 Date
According to the admission schedule, Virtual University administers an entrance exam for admission to offered progras and all merit-based programs. It is done to determine candidates’ merit. The entry test date will announce soon and after announcement we will provide here.
Virtual University Merit List 2022 BS
This page will also contain the roll number and title of the entry test results. The official declaration may not have been made yet so you might find the VU entrance test results here. You can calculate your merit total using the merit calculator on this site. The Virtual University 1st, 2nd and 3rd merit lists holding up self-finance merit lists and selected candidates will soon be displayed on this page. To receive the latest upgrades, you need to be associated with us.
VU Scholarships 2022:
Virtual University of Pakistan (VU) offers scholarships to regular students enrolled in any University program. VU provides scholarships to outstanding students who do well in their studies. These scholarships are known as merit-based scholarships. These scholarships are designed to create a supportive student environment and encourage competition. For financial aid, scholarships are also offered to poor and needy students. Course Contents, NOC From Previous Institute, and Incomplete Result Cards (Only for applicants who seek admission on credit transfer/course exemption via General Route based upon the Incomplete Bachelor’s Result Card).
Virtual University VU Apply Process
- A candidate (Pakistani National) can obtain an admission application form either from Virtual Campus or from VU website http://www.vu.edu.pk
- Apply for admission (subject to eligibility criteria) by submitting filled admission form with requisite documents including the fee paid challan/Demand Draft (in original) to the nearest Virtual Campus or by mailing at Registrars’ Office (Admissions).
Upon receipt of the filled admission application form at the Registrar’s office, it is processed after necessary verification subject to admission eligibility criteria, and the candidate is intimated firstly through an email (if provided in the admission application form). Secondly, via an email to his/her campus (in case of a campus-based student) and finally, by mailing a hard copy admission offer letter and VU information material at his/her mailing address. A list of admitted candidates is also published and updated during the admission session at the VU website http://www.vu.edu.pk under the admission link.
Documents Required for Apply
- Valid CNIC/B Form number
- Valid Email Address (Preferably the applicants)
- Preferably the applicant’s cell phone number
- Photographs of the applicant (Passport Size, Blue Background),
- Clear readability of scanned documents
- Equivalence Certificate from HEC and IBCC for applicants with A/O Level Certificates or Foreign Degrees.
- Hope certificate or undertaking as per specimen available at the VU website link, www.vu.edu.pk/Apply/Login.aspx along with Intermediate Part I (Passed with at least 45% or 50 % as per admission eligibility) & Roll No. Slip of Intermediate Part II. Only for students with Intermediate results.
General Guidelines about VU Admissions 2022
- The University reserves all rights to modify the admissions schedule.
- All applicants admitted based on a Hope Certificate/ Undertaking must submit their Result Cards within fifteen (15) days following their respective BISE results’ announcement. Otherwise, their admission will be cancelled.
- Limited seats on Merit Basis – Only in Pakistan
- Only in Pakistan, students can only apply for a job in the designated region. Each city will have its merit. Each city will have its value. Students who wish to use it for more cities must submit separate applications. After admission, they will not permit students to use for any other city than a merit one.
- Applicants interested in admission to Biological Programs (i.e. BS Bioinformatics and BS Biotechnology) will submit their application forms. The merit of the entry will be determined LAB-Wide.
- The website will publish the merit list of MSCS and Biological Programs candidates.
- After the admission tests, there will be an interview.
- Successful candidates will pay the admission fee by the due date published in Fall 2022’s Admission Schedule.
Contact Details of VU
- Address: M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore.
- Telephone: 042-111-880-880
- Website: www.vu.edu.pk
- Fax: +92-42-99200604, +92-42-99202174
What is the last date VU Pakistan Admission 2022
The last date is 25th October 2022.
What is the admission fee of Virtual University?
The admission fee is Rs. 6,500, including registration fee, admission fee, enrollment, and security
Is there an entry test for virtual universities?
Every candidate must pass the VU Entry Test at least 50%. Not all seats are available.
Is virtual University recognized by HEC?
Virtual University programs are built on curricula created by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
How long is a semester in VU?
Each academic year will have two semesters, one each of 18 weeks, Fall and Spring.
What are the passing marks in Vu?
You must score 20% in the final exam and 20% in all other items, such as discussions, assignments, or midterms.
You Might Also Like
- PUMHS Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date Entry Test Date ...
- Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2022 Apply Online Last D...
- Zia-Ud-Din Medical University ZMU Karachi Admission 2022 las...
- Punjab University MA MSc Private Admission Forms 2023 Schedu...
- Abasyn University Admission 2023 AU Sub Campus Islamabad App...
- KMU MBBS BDS Medical Admission 2022 Last Date Fee Structure
- SZIC University of Peshawar Admission 2022 for LLB Degree Pr...
- Rehman Medical College RMC BS Peshawar Admission 2022 Last D...
- University of Karachi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Abbottabad International Medical College Admission 2022 BS A...