The Virtual University of Pakistan has announced Admission for Fall 2022 for various programs. Admission Fall 2022 is opened for BS (4 years) programs, MS (2 years) programs, Associate Degree Program (2 years), Master’s (1 year) program, and Diploma (1 year). All these admissions are offered in various fields, which are mentioned here. Desiring students can apply online for the VU Admission Fall 2022 from this site. Here we have provided all important dates about the VU Admission 2022, Entrance Test roll no slip, test result; all merit lists of selected candidates, and fee structure. Students must hurry to apply for VU Admission Fall 2022 before the last date.
Admission advertisements are featured in top newspapers, as well as on television. The last date for applying is listed in the admission advertisement. The prospectus is available at any campus that is virtual. Admission forms are bought from the VU campus or completed online. This article will inform you about the admission deadline 2022 and the process for applying the admissions schedule and admission form download. fee structure, eligibility requirements and conditions, VU entry test, merit list, scholarships, and the jobs available in the Virtual University. The students who do not afford admission apply for the VU Scholarship.
Pakistan’s 1st University dependent fully on the technology of the present Information and Communication Technologies was established by the government as a public-sector, non-profit institution with a clear goal that it would provide a cost-effective high-quality education to the aspiring students from all over the country. Utilizing satellite TV broadcasts on free-to-air as well as an Online Internet, the Virtual University admissions system allows students to attend its rigorous programs regardless of their location. The aim is to alleviate the absence of power at the present universities and at the same time combating the abysmal shortage of skilled professors in the nation.
VU Pakistan Admission Last Date
- Admission Opened: October 08, 2022
- Last Date to apply for Admission: October 17, 2022
- VU Entry Test: October 27, 2022
- Declaration of VU Entry Test Result: October 30, 2022
- Display of 1st Merit List for MSCS: November 04, 2022
- Last Date for fee submission in all Programs except MSCS: November 04, 2022
- Fee submission date for candidates of 1st Merit List: November 08, 2022
- Display of 2nd Merit List for MSCS: November 11, 2022
- Last Date for Fee submission – 2nd Merit List: November 15, 2022
- Commencement of Class – Fall 2022: November 17, 2022
Note:- Click the Apply Online link to open the online applying portal. Then register yourselves and apply online for admission.
VU Fee Structure 2022
The fees structure of the Virtual University of Pakistan for different courses of study comprises admission fee for one-time payment for registration one time and security fee and admission processing fee. the cost of enrollment during a term, and tuition cost by credit hours.
- MBA upgrade to 39500 PKR
- B.Ed 50800 PKR
- Bachelors 56000 PKR
- BS 110400 PKR
- Masters 98200 PKR
- MS 110,000 PKR
- PhD 101000 The PKR
The Virtual University VU is the Pakistan One of the best universities that are providing Online Education With Modern Patterns. Pakistan’s first University is based completely on modern Information and Communication Technologies That were established by the Government as a public sector.
VU University is especially beneficial for the Working class candidates and job holders they can Continue their Studies along with their Job and Business. If you want to get Admission to Virtual University VU so you must get all information on this page its the Application form download, Schedule, Dates, and Fee Structure as well.
Virtual University VU Admission 2022 Apply Online Dates Schedule
VU Admission Test 2022
In order to be admitted into MS as well as Ph.D. programs of study, the VU entry test is obligatory. Students must pass the entrance test with 50% marks or better. Students who score 50% or better on the VU admission test are eligible to be admitted into MS as well as Ph.D. programs.
VU Merit List 2022
VU shows the merit list for 2022 of applicants on its website that are eligible to be admitted and are offered admission in 2022 at Virtual University of Pakistan Lahore. After the presentation of the first merit list, the 2nd merit list will be displayed within two weeks. Candidates who do not pay their fees by the deadline to pay the fee are removed from the merit list. Those on the waiting list are added to the second merit list. The names of the newly admitted students are available to check their names.
The Virtual University of Pakistan offers admission twice in an academic year namely spring in the month of January/February and fall in the month of August/September each year (except MSCS that is offered in every fall session).
Virtual University Offered Programs
Faculty of Arts
- BS Mass Communication
- Diploma in Applied Psychology
- BS Economics
- Diploma in Television Production
- BS English (Applied Linguistics)
- Diploma in English Language Teaching (ELT)
- BS Psychology
- Diploma in Linguistics
- BS Sociology
- Associate Degree in Psychology
- Associate Degree in Mass Communication
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS)
- BS Computer Science
- BS Information Technology
- BS Software Engineering
- Associate Degree in Computer Science
- Associate Degree in Computer Networking
- Associate Degree in Database
- Management system
- Associate Degree in Web
- Design and Development
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
Faculty of Education
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) [For candidates having 1-year B.Ed. degree)
- B.Ed. (Hons.) Early Childhood Care and Education
- B.Ed. (Hons.) Elementary
- B.Ed. Elementary 2.5-Year
- B.Ed. Secondary 1.5-Year
- Associate Degree in Education
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Associate Degree (in-service) Education 1 Year
- Diploma in Education
Faculty of Management
- BS Business Administration
- BS Commerce
- BS Public Administration
- Associate Degree in Commerce
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Associate Degree in Islamic Banking
- Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
- Associate Degree in Operations Management
- Associate Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship & SME Management
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Specialization Certificate (areas; Banking, Finance, HRM, Management, and Marketing)
- Bachelor in Business & Information Technology (BBIT)
Faculty of Science & Technology
- BS (Bioinformatics)
- BS (Biotechnology)
- BS (Zoology)
VU Pakistan Admission Procedure
A candidate (Pakistani National) can obtain an admission application form either from Virtual Campus or from the VU website www.vu.edu.pk and apply for admission (subject to eligibility criteria) by submitting a filled admission form with requisite documents including the fee paid challan/Demand Draft (in original) to the nearest Virtual Campus or by mailing at Registrars’ Office (Admissions), Virtual University of Pakistan M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore. Tel: 111- 880 -880, Ext. 341 to 349.
Upon receipt of the filled admission application form at the Registrar’s office, it is processed within seven working days after necessary verification, and the candidate is intimated firstly through an email (if provided in the admission application form).
Secondly, via an email to his/her campus (in case of a campus-based student) and finally, by mailing a hard copy admission offer letter and VU information material at his/her mailing address. A list of admitted candidates is also published and updated during admission sessions at the VU website www.vu.edu.pk under the admission link.
VU Pakistan Contact Information
- Address M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defense Road just off Raiwind Road Lahore
- Website: www.vu.edu.pk
- Phone: +92 (42) 1108 880 880
- Fax Contact number: (+92 (42) 99200604 +92 (42) 99202174
You Might Also Like
- GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- AIOU Spring Admission 2022 Matric Inter FA I.Com Apply Onlin...
- HEC USAT Test Schedule 2022 Dates Registration Online
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admission 2022
- Women University Multan WUM Admissions 2022 Apply Online
- BZU Multan Admissions 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- SZIC Karachi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- BZU Multan BA/BSc Registration 2022 for Compartment Candidat...
- COMSATS University Islamabad Admission 2022 Spring Apply Onl...
- PTAP Admissions 2022 MBBS BDS Apply Online Last Date