University of Education UE Lahore Admissions 2023 Spring Schedule Apply Online
The University of Education Lahore, also known as UE, is looking for applications for graduate, undergraduate and post-graduate programs for session 2023. The students wishing to join UE Lahore must submit application forms before the last date mentioned below. The UE Lahore Admissions 2023 are open for the programs of BS/B.Ed/MBA/MS/M.Phil/Ph.D and ADP. The advertisement has been released for UE Lahore Admissions 2023 in the daily newspaper Pakistan. The complete details as the last date, merit list, offered programs, faculty, eligibility criteria, fee structure, entry test schedule and result, contact details, etc., are available in the advertisement given below. It is a golden chance to get admission to UE Lahore. So do not delay for UE Lahore Admissions 2023. The last date to submit applications online is 6th January 2023.
University of Education Lahore UE
The University of Education was established in 2002 as the highest seat of learning in teacher education with clear goals and objectives of producing quality teachers of international standards as well. Education University is going to offer admission for the year 2023 for BS-MS/M.Phill Ph.D. programs with an immediate effect. Seats for all programs are limited and based on the meritorious standards of aspirants.
University of Education UE Admissions Online
Candidates who are willing to get admission to a highly ranked educational institution then must choose the desired areas as gonna mentioned below with each information concerning eligibility criteria and prospectus as well. University of Education UE Latest BS MS Ph.D. Admissions have been started in all campuses as Attock, Bank Road Lahore, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Jauharabad, Lower Mall, Lahore, Multan, Township, and Vehari simultaneously.
UE Lahore Prospectus and Application form
The prospectus and admission form is available at the official website of www.ue.edu.pk of UE. The applicants can access it here and find each and related information about the university.
Schedule for UE Lahore Admissions 2023
Admission Schedule 2023 for BS/B.Ed/ADP Morning/Evening
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP last application date: 06-January-2023
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP morning 1st merit list: 10-January-2023
- Fee submission date after 1st merit list: 12-January-2023
- BS/B.ed Secondary/ADP 2nd merit list: 13-January-2023
- Fee submission date after 2nd merit list: 16-January-2023
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP morning 3rd merit list: 18-January-2023
- Fee submission date after morning 3rd merit list: 20-January-2023
- Commencement of Classes: 23 January 2023
Admission Schedule 2023 for MS/M.Phil/Ph.D/MBA Morning/Evening
- MS/M.phil/MBA/ph.D form submission date: 06-January-2023
- Entry test for ph.D/MS/MBA/MPhil: 10-January-2023
- Result date for MS/MBA/ph.D/M.Phil: 11-January-2023
- Date of interview for ph.D/MS/MPhil/MBA: 12-January-2023 at 10:00 and report at 09:00 morning
- 1st merit list of MS/M.phil/MBA.ph.D: 13-January-2023
- Fee submission fee after 1st merit list: 16-January-2023
- 2nd merit list of MS/M.phil/ph.D/MBA: 18-January-2023
- Fee submission date after 2nd merit list: 20-January-2023
- Commencement of Classes: 23 January 2023
UE Spring Apply Online
The University of Education Lahore offers Admissions for the Spring semester. Here we provide an online application form for admissions. Interested candidates who are seeking admissions in BS/B.Ed/MS/M.Phil/Ph.D and MBA programs are welcome here. UE Latest BS/B.Ed/MS/M.Phill/Ph.D. & MBA Admissions Fall 2023 are announced. Here we have provided an online application form and important Instructions about admission.
UE Lahore Admissions 2023 Fee Structure 2023
Here we have mentioned the online Semester wise Fee Structure for all Programs. All the candidates who are seeking Admission fees and all the education expenditure details now can download the complete Fee Structure over here. Applicants click the below-mentioned link to download the fee structure.
B.Ed: Rs. 16590/-
BS: Rs. 22530/-
MS: Rs. 37490/-
Phil: Rs. 57320/-
Ph.D.: Rs. 59470/-
UE Offered Programs
- B.Ed. Secondary (1.5 Years)
- BS Chemistry
- BS Zoology
- BS Mathematics
- BS Information Technology
- BS Botany
- BS Physics
- B.Ed. (Hons)
- BS English
- BS Economics
- B.Ed. (Hons) Special Education
- BS Computer Science
- BS Urdu
- BS History
- MPhil Education
- MPhil Urdu
- MS Mathematics
- MS Physics
- MS Chemistry
- MS Zoology
- MS Botany
- MPhil Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- MPhil English (Linguistics)
- MS Information Technology
- MS Computer Science
- MPhil Economics
- Ph.D. Zoology
- Ph.D. Chemistry
- Ph.D. Botany
- Ph.D. Physics
- Ph.D. Management Sciences
- Ph.D. Economics
- Ph.D. Urdu
- Ph.D. English (Linguistics)
- Ph.D. Mathematics
Key Instructions For UG & PG programs
These regulations shall be called the University of Education, Lahore Admission Regulations 2023 for Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/ Master Degree programs.
- Admission will be made by the concerned Admission Committee with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor on the recommendation of the concerned Principal/Director.
- There are some reserved seats in addition to merit seats in Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/Master Degree programs as
- 4% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for children/spouses/real brothers or sisters of the University teachers in regular service or retired.
- 4% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for children/spouses/real brothers or sisters of the University non-teaching employees in regular service or retired.
- 2% seats are reserved in each degree program at each campus/division for children of martyrs of the Defence Forces or in the absence of this category children of the serving or retired personnel of the Defence Forces to be nominated by GHQ Adjutant General Branch.
- Four seats in each degree program at each campus/division, out of which one seat is reserved for applicants from AJK and three seats for applicants from FATA nominated by the concerned authority.
- 2% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for disabled persons certified as such by the Social Welfare Board/DHQ.
- 2% of seats in each Bachelor’s degree program at each campus/division are reserved for sports for those who have excelled in particular sports.
- The merit will be decided on the basis of the best sportspersons of provincial or district standing to be ascertained by the Sports Committee of the campus/division concerned.
- 2% seats with a minimum of one seat are reserved for overseas Pakistanis in each degree program at each campus/division college of the University.
- 10 seats, over and above merit seats are reserved for the students from Baluchistan with not more than two seats for one campus/division. In the case of siblings, the number of seats can be increased to a maximum of three at one campus/division.
- The nominations shall be received through the Higher Education Department of the Government of Baluchistan.
- 2% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for In-service teachers of Government Institutions.
- Admission on reserved seats should fulfill general conditions for admission in the
- University and must satisfy the minimum admission criteria, prescribed for each degree program.
- In the case where no application/nomination is received for a reserved quota by the due date (last date for submission of admission application), any such reserved seats will be transferred to the open merit seats.
Facilities in the University of Education for Students
- Purpose Built Library
- Computer Labs
- Science labs
- Hostel for Boys and Girls
- University of Education Merit Base Scholarships
- Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)
- Pak Canada Debt Swap Project (PCDSP)
Candidates seeking admission shall submit the application on the prescribed form, complete in all respects and accompanied by the attested photocopies of the required certificates and documents, and shall undertake to abide by all statutes, regulations, and rules framed and instructions issued by the University from time to time.
Applications incomplete in any respect or not supported by the required certificates, documents, etc., or received after the last date fixed for the submission of applications for admission shall not be entertained.
A student who has been rusticated/expelled or whose entry in any other university/UE campus/UE division/ UE affiliated college was banned for any reason whatsoever at any time during his academic career or has been involved in the criminal case of moral turpitude, shall not be admitted to any program unless the Syndicate allows admission of such candidates on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee. Every student is required to submit his/her undertaking for the same. University of Education UE BS MS M.Phill Ph.D. Admissions 2023 The candidates seeking admission to more than one-degree program will be dealt with in accordance with HEC criteria.
UE Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Only those candidates shall be eligible for admission who have complete results available on or before the closing date for admission application.
- No student has received any major penalty in a disciplinary case and obtained admission in any other degree.
- The marks obtained in the semester system at two years of Bachelor Programs will be multiplied by 0.85.
Requirement of MS/MPhil
There should be at least two relevant full-time faculty members holding doctoral degrees to launch MS/M.Phil program in a campus/division.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 in the semester system or 2nd division in the annual system in MA/MSc/BS/Equivalent degree.
- The applicants shall be required to take UE Entry Test and secure a minimum score of 60%. .
Calculation of Merit at UE Lahore
- Entry after 12 years of Education
(% of SSC)*0.3 + (% of HSSC)*0.7
- Entry after 14 years of Education(% of SSC)*0.25 + (% of HSSC)*0.25 +(% of BA/BSc)*0.5
- For M.Ed(% of SSC)*0.15 + (% of HSSC)*0.15 +(% of BA/BSc)*0.2 + (% of BEd)*0.5
- The candidates with the 3rd division in the last examination will not be considered for admission.
- In general, three merit/waiting lists shall be prepared.
- The merit/waiting list shall be notified by the Office of the Registrar after getting approval from the Vice-Chancellor.
- A candidate who was offered admission in the 1st or 2nd merit list but was unable to pay dues within the stipulated period may be reconsidered in the 3rd merit list.
- The Vice-Chancellor may allow the admission of the candidates who were offered admission in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd merit list but were unable to pay the dues/fee in the stipulated period provided the seats are still available.
- Such a request for admission shall be routed through the concerned Principal/Director within one month from the commencement of classes.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of a student at any time who is found to have obtained his/her admission by making any false statement or concealing a material fact, as well as, whose admission is found to be in violation of admission regulations.
- The cancellation of admission will follow the same process as the award of admission.
- The University reserves the right to rectify any typographical or clerical mistake at any time in the admission lists etc without incurring any liability.
- The concerned Principal/Director shall be authorized to take such action under intimation to the Registrar’s Office.
- Where there is more than one applicant with an equal score on the merit list, all such students will be granted admission without any regard to the number of seats.
- The selected candidates will be required to pay their dues according to the approved schedule, failing which the offer of admission shall stand canceled.
University of Education UE Lahore Admissions 2023 Spring Schedule Apply Online
Latest Advertisement for UE Lahore Admissions 2023
Candidates should read the entire advertisement carefully to learn about the admission schedules to degree programs, admission procedures, admission requirements, and deadlines for applying for admission.
UE Application Form 2023 Download
Admission form 2023 to gain acceptance to the University of Education Lahore can be purchased from any university campus, as mentioned earlier. UE admission forms can be obtained from the designated branches of HBL upon payment of Rs. 500/-. The candidate can also download an admission form online at this link.
UE Entry Test 2023
To apply for admission to any field within the University of Education (UE) Lahore, The interested candidate must pass the UE admission test for admission to the relevant department. The candidate must earn a minimum of 60% marks on the test for entry to be able to apply to be admitted into UE.
Merit List 2023
University of Education Merit list 2023 is posted on the Notice Board of the concerned department. It can also be checked online via UE, the official site. The admission office at UE will make three merit lists as well as waiting lists. The admissions office will display the merit list following official approval from VC. Candidates whose names appear on the list in the 1st and 2nd merit lists but could not pay their fees by the due date are added to the third merit list of admissions. UE merit lists for 2023 are available to be viewed here.
University of Education UE awards scholarships to outstanding students who study at the university. These scholarships are based on merit. The highest-performing students of the UE maintain their outstanding performances throughout the semester. HEC needs-based scholarships are awarded to students who are poor and in need at UE. Minority scholarships are offered to non-Muslim students. Students who qualify to apply to the Director’s department.
What is the last date to apply for UE Lahore Admissions 2023?
The last day to apply for UE admission (Online or by hand) is 6th January 2023. The University Of Education Lahore has declared admission for the session 2023.
How do I register for UE online?
- If you go to the UE website www.ue.edu.ph Click the Admissions tab and then go to the Admissions tab and click “Enroll online”.
- Step 2. Log in with your reference number as well as your last.
Is UE a government University?
The University of Education ( UE) is a research-based public university located in a residential region in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
What are UE application fees?
After submitting your application forms and the requirements, adhere to the directions on the application form regarding how to pay the P400. 00 application fee.
Contact Details of UE Lahore
Address: College road township block C phase 1 johar town Lahore Punjab 54770 Pakistan
Location: Lahore Pakistan
You Might Also Like
- KUST GAT Test 2023 Answer Key Results Check Online By Roll N...
- BS Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan Online Apply
- SMIU Admission Portal 2023 | www.smiu.edu.pk
- AIOU Spring Admission 2023 Matric Inter FA I.Com (COL) MBA A...
- SECCAP Admission Form 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- Gambat Medical College Admission 2023 Apply Online
- Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing | www....
- Bano Qabil Online Registration 2023 | www.banoqabil.pk
- Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif Registration 2023 Online Application F...
- AIOU Islamabad Admissions 2023 Spring Semester Apply Online