University of Azad Kashmir AJKU Admission 2023 Application Form
The University of Azad Kashmir is located in POK, AJK university founded in 1980 and is currently ranked at 22 number in higher education ranking of general category universities in Pakistan. The University of Azad Kashmir is the biggest educational institute in AJK. Basically, the University of Azad Kashmir has different campuses but two major campuses are in the capital city of AJK. It consists of more than 15 thousand students from all around Pakistan. The University of Azad Kashmir has made steady progress in academic domains. The University of Azad Kashmir is producing graduates, MPhil, and Ph.D. doctors to serve their nation. Different faculties are as follows.
The latest admissions notice has been released in the University Of Azad Jammu And Kashmir (AJKU) Muzaffarabad for the Ph.D., M.Phil, MA, MBA, MSc, BS Engineering (Software and Electrical), BSC, BBA, and BS in Medical Technologies. AJKU university provides the spectral combination with the Faculty of Sciences and Faculty of Humanities, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Sciences, Electrical & Software Engineering departments are part of the Faculty of Sciences & Engineering. This is a multi-campus, multi-discipline public sector university of AJK founded in 1980.
Find online information about University Of Azad Jammu And Kashmir Admissions; AJKU Merit lists 2022, last date, the admission schedule for spring/fall online registration fee structure, entry exam schedule, scholarship degrees, and faculty here.
University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2023
Admissions are now open to other departments, such as the Institute of Geology, Departments of English, Law, Education, Sociology & Rural Development, Art & Design, Business Administration and Psychology come under the humanities and social sciences section. The goal of AJKU is to provide a top-quality education for students from Pakistan and this objective is fulfilled by the highly skilled and knowledgeable faculty of the university.
AJKU Admission Last Date
- Announced Date: 18th January 2023
- Apply Last Date: 15 April 2023
University of Kotli Azad Jammu & Kashmir has three campuses located situated in Muzaffarabad, Kotli, and Neelam. The AJKU offers postgraduate and graduates degrees that are recognized by the HEC (Higher Education Commission). Keep in mind that each candidate must fill out one application form for each program, and for every category unless required in the admission notice.
AJKU Admission 2023 Apply Online
The University provides admissions to postgraduate and graduate programs two times per year. Admissions are open in the spring and fall semesters each year. The office of the Registrar is announcing admission announcements in every newspaper. Applications that are complete and with all required documents with them are approved by the Director’s office. of Students’ Affairs Muzaffarabad.
Download University of Azad Kashmir AJKU Admission Form
- HSSC Pre-Medical, at the very least 2nd division.
- Entry Test: The university entry test is required for admission with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
- Note that 10 seats are allotted for each specialty.
AJK University Fee Structure for 2023
The University of Kotli Azad Jammu & Kashmir is located in Muzaffarabad and Kotli. The HEC (Higher Education Commission) recognizes the AJKU’s postgraduate and graduate degrees.
Applicants interested in applying for admission can quickly access the online application form, fee structure, and advertising via this website. The AJKU campus displays the waiting and merit lists for the entrance tests.
University of Azad Kashmir AJK Admission 2023 Application Form and Eligibility Criteria
Program Offered AJKU
Faculty of Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Management Sciences Department
- Department of Law
- Urdu Language Department
- Department of sociology and Rural development
- Islamic Studies Department
- Institute of Languages
- Institute of Kashmir Studies
Faculty of Arts
- Department of Botany
- Zoology Department
- Department of Computer sciences & IT
- Department of Biotechnology
- Kashmir Institute of Geology
- Department of Mathematics
- Statistics Department
- Department of Physics
- Chemistry Department
The Associate Degree program is a post-intermediate two-year or equivalent academic degree offered by both private and public universities. HEC Islamabad is working on a step-by-step implementation of the former BA/BSC program which was available at the undergraduate level of Pakistan Universities.
University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad is a multi-campus and multi-discipline college located in the picturesque area of Muzaffarabad city in Azad Kashmir. Ghazali College Kotli, Fatima Zuhra College Kotli, Perfect Educator Kotli, Sufa Education College Kotli, Scholar Science College Kotli Islamia College Pulandri, Green Hills College Rawalakot, Dare-e-Arqam College Rawalakot, Ayesha Siddiqua College Rawalakot, Kashmir College Thorar, Rawalakot, Mandol College Hajeera, Muhammadan College Hajera Quaid-e-Azam College Rawalakot, Fatima Zuhra College Rawalakot National College Rawalakot, Islamia Model College Rawalakot, Muzaffarabad College, Muzaffarabad, Avesena College, Muzaffarabad Sir Syed College Muzaffarabad, National College of Commerce Muzaffarabad, Ali Ghar College of Commerce Muzaffarabad and numerous other colleges.
How to apply for admission?
The prospectus of the University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir is available in the Directorate of Student Affairs in the university. OR you can download the admission form, fill the form and send it to the Directorate of Student Affairs with the challan form of 1500Rs. The applicants related to Neelum and Jhelum Valley Campus should submit their application forms directly to their concerned campuses.
- 30 per cent matriculation
- 30 per cent Fsc
- 40 per cent entry test
For admission in the undergraduate (BS 4-year, M.A/ M.Sc.) programs where entry test is mandatory, the applicant will deposit 500/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or their concerned campuses. In case the applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit 200/- as an entry test fee for each additional program).
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and Degrees.
- Character Certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
- Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AK University.
- NOC Certificate in case of Intermediate other than BISE Mirpur AK.
- A copy of Domicile & State Subject Certificate.
- A copy of the National Identity Card/ Form-B
- Four recent passport-size photographs.
For Further Details you must keep staying with us we will update you on regular basis and if you have any questions or queries regarding ajk university admission or entry test you can ask you questions in our feedback section we will get you back to you soon. Candidates check the Poonch Medical College Rawalakt Merit List 2023.
You Might Also Like
- BS Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan Online Apply
- Emerson University Multan Admission 2023 Apply Online Last D...
- AKU Karachi Admission 2023 Online Apply Last Date Fee Struct...
- Darul Uloom Karachi Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Date El...
- Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur Admission 2023 Last Dat...
- 8070 Free Ata Registration Online Apply 2023 By SMS
- Baqai Medical University Admissions 2023 Last Date Apply Onl...
- UOS Private MA Admission 2023 Last Date Apply Online
- PU Admission Portal 2023 Check Online @pu.edu.pk
- Joint Forces College Jhang Admission 2023 Apply Online Last ...
What is the addmission fee off supply BSc in both part 1 and 2.
Bsc kii supply ki fee ktne h chemisty part 1 2 2nu kii
what is the admission fee of refugee 1989 students in CS