Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology University is established in May 2001, as HEC recognized institute. It is constructed by some engineers who came back to Pakistan after completing their Ph.D. in America. They had a special aim to provide solid contributions to the research and publications fields in Pakistan. And this was just possible through the introduction of graduate degree programs. Besides this aim, they had another main objective to produce graduates carrying fundamental knowledge, and make them skilled as well as qualified people. Now Sir Syed University Admissions 2022 are open now for various programs all around the Pakistan.
They also wished to make them rationally aware and qualified members of the nation, so that they can provide some new directions and services to the Nation and the World. They are offering now many programs and amazing staff faculty for their students. Their staff community is professional in their specific related subjects.
Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology has announced now day’s new admissions for spring session 2022 in BS, MS, and Ph.D. degree programs. Students can apply now online or they can visit the institute for registration. BS and Ph.D. programs are offered in both the spring session and fall season. So, interested candidates are invited to fill out admission forms as soon as possible to get admissions. Registration will be ended soon. We are providing necessary information for admissions like fee structure, eligibility criteria, and registration process 2022 on this page.
SILENT FEATURES OF SIR SYED INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ADMISSIONS 2022:
- There is the facility of hostel and transport in this university.
- A highly qualified faculty is available.
- Computing programs with majors in computer science and artificial intelligence.
- Active participation in conferences and technical activities.
- Having awards 11 awards.
Last Date to Apply for Sir Syed Case Institute of Admissions 2022:
As we mentioned above that the admissions of Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology University are open, so you can apply online for SS CASE Uni. Computer Science, Bachelors of Business Administration, BSSE, and BSF are offered for undergraduates while Masters in Computer Science, MSEE, MBA, Mathematics and so many other programs are offered for Graduates. Besides these programs, the institute is also offering a program of Ph.D. and some technical courses for Students. The last date to apply for Sir Syed Case University is 21 July 2022
There is an important message for the Graduates and Post Graduates applicants that they will enjoy weekend classes on Saturday and Sunday.
‘’They must notice that no admission form will be entertained after the last date. So get ready and fill up your registration forms as soon as possible’’.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN CASE UNIVERSITY Islamabad:
- First of all the applicants has to download the online admission form.
- After downloading it, fill it for the program you desired.
- Take a print of the fee challan form.
- They must deposit their challan fee to any branch of Askari bank or in-person to Account through bank draft in the name of CASE University Islamabad.
- One thing must keep in mind that fills the form correctly with exact and current information like name, mobile No.
- Incorrect information will not be acceptable.
At the time of arrival, applicants must one set of the following documents with them attested by a 17-grade officer.
- A copy of paid challan form.
2 A copy of the admission form.
- Copies of SSC and HSSC certificates for Undergraduate programs.
- Copies of SSC, HSSC, Bachelors, and Masters Certificates for postgraduate programs.
- A copy of NAT scores, if not appearing for SS-CASE-IT admission test for Undergraduate.
- A Valid copy of GAT score with 50% marks for postgraduate programs.
- Copy of CNIC or B-form.
- Three passport-size pictures.
SIR SYED UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS 2022 FEE STRUCTURE:
Fee for Undergraduate programs:
There are five courses currently offered by Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology. BS Electrical Engineering Fee is 120,500, BSSE fee is 108,000, Bachelors in Computer Sciences fee is 114,500, Bachelor in business administration fee is 82,400, and BSAF fee is 88,400 for the first semester. After the first semester, the fee decreases.
Fee for Masters and Ph.D. programs:
The fee structure for the Master’s and Ph.D. programs is the same. Per Course Charges for both Masters and Ph.D. programs are (3.0 Credit Hours @Rs.8, 500/-per Credit Hour). The admission fee is not refundable while the candidates can refund their security fee. For a detailed fee structure for Bachelor’s, master and Ph.D., applicants can visit the official website of the campus which is given as: www.case.edu.pk
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATES Program:
Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology offered different eligibility criteria for different programs for Bachelor. Like, engineering criteria are different from the management sciences.
- Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is that it is a must for the applicants for Bachelor to pass their Intermediate examination with at least 60% marks with pre-engineering (Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics) from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or any equivalent examination.
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in a relevant program from a recognized institute is also required. Eligibility criteria of BS in Computer Science are at least 50 % marks in Intermediate (HSSC) examination with Mathematics or equivalent degree with Mathematics
- BS Software Engineering requirements are also the same as BS computer sciences. As every program’s criteria are different, so if the applicants did not see their eligible criteria, they have to visit the official website.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATES/MASTERS:
For the master-level programs or MS programs in Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology, eligibility criteria are also different for each program offered.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering requires a bachelor’s degree approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan with a CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00. The candidates also have to pass NTS or HAT test with at least 50% marks.
- For MS computer Science, requirements are a Degree in a relevant subject, like BS Computer Science, BS Software Engineering, BS Information Technology, BS Computer Engineering, and BS Systems Engineering from a recognized institute with HEC, 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0).
- For Master of Science in Engineering Management requires qualification of BSc or BE in any Engineering Discipline also sixteen years of schooling or 4 years of education after FSc from institutes recognized by PEC or HEC. Also, a CGPA of 2.00 or 55% marks is required in BS.
SIR SYED UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST 2022:
After the closing of registration, entry test and interviews will be held and the candidates will notify the entry test date and time. After interviews are conducted, merit lists of selected candidates will announce. The merit list will be officially uploaded on the CASE University website and we will also share it on our web. Stay in touch with us to see the all programs’ merit list of sir Syed case institute of technology.
CASE university/college contact number:
+92-51- 8432273 Ext.
Sir Syed Memorial Building, 19-Attaturk Avenue, Sector # G-5/1, Islamabad, Pakistan
You Might Also Like
- NFC IET Multan Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Arid Agriculture University Admission 2022 Apply Online Last...
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar admission 2022 for Un...
- IUB Bahawalnagar Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Gomal University Admission 2022 For MBA MS/M.Phil. PhD Apply...
- Unique Group of Institute Lahore Admission 2022
- IUB MPhil/MS/PhD Admissions 2022 Eligibility Apply Online
- COMSATS University Sahiwal Admissions 2022 BS/MS/PhD Apply O...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- AIOU Spring Admission 2022 Matric Inter FA I.Com Apply Onlin...