Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan invites applicants to apply for the staff position. This advertisement is for Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs 2022. That is an excellent opportunity for people interested in working in the financial industry. Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs is a government-owned organization responsible for regulating the market for securities within Pakistan. The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan has vacancies available for different positions in Pakistan. Males who are fresh and experienced are invited to apply. The applicants should not be over the age limit. Candidates must possess a certificate of primary education issued by a reputable institution in the country. It aims to help formulate a policy about securities and encourage the country’s healthy and well-organized market expansion. SECP is open to all citizens of Pakistan.
Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||15th July 2022|
|Last Date:||July 30, 2022|
|Company:||Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP|
|Address:||Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad|
Last Date to Apply is July 30, 2022.
How To Apply For Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs?
- People interested in joining the company can apply online at the company’s site: www.secp.gov.pk.
- Within 15 days of publication of the notice of job, you must fill out an online application form.
- They are not able to get a T/A.
- If you present your application to anyone, no one will be able to accept it.
- If you are employed by an office of government or public service, you must apply through the appropriate channels.
- Keep in touch, and be sure to check back on our website to see new opportunities.
Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs 2022 Apply Online | Advertisement
1: Assistant Director/Deputy Director – Oracle Database Administrator
2: Assistant Manager SEED
3: Deputy Director/Additional Joint Director
4: Manager Project Evaluation
- Master (4 years) Master’s Degree in Computer
- Science/Engineering IT, Software Engineering, or other related disciplines from a well-known HEC-recognized institution or university.
The candidates should not go over the age limit. Candidates must prove they have completed their primary education at a recognized institution within the country. These requirements apply to all applicants. They will not favor anyone since they seek the best people for their desired job.
About Securities And Exchange Commission Of Pakistan (SECP)
In Pakistan, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) is the regulatory body that enforces laws for all securities within Pakistan. The legislation concerns foreign investors, how they can make investments in other countries, the laws that regulate their investment, and how they are implemented. The SECP is also responsible for the operation associated with both the Karachi Stock Exchange and the Pakistan Mercantile Exchange.
The SECP has been working to establish an infrastructure to facilitate Islamic finance for a long time. They’ve succeeded, and today it’s the fastest growing sector in Pakistan’s economy. Pakistani economy. The SECP issued new regulations for the takaful (Islamic insurance) in 2013 and guidelines in 2011. The SECP has contacted international standards-setting bodies, including The International Organization of Securities Commissions. They assisted in the creation of a new document of reference on disclosure requirements for companies listed in Pakistan.
1: How do I get a SECP certificate?
Submit the Process to SECP. You’ll be notified through an email address. When you complete the process, you’ll get the message. After this Print the Bank Challan form and also Pay the required fees.
2: How many SECP offices are there in Pakistan
The SECP’s headquarters is in Federal Capital, Islamabad, and it is home to the following regional offices (Company Registry Offices). One is in the Federal Capital, four in provincial capitals, and three are in other cities of importance, i.e., Multan, Faisalabad, and Sukkur.
You Might Also Like
- IUB Bahawalnagar Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Gomal University Admission 2022 For MBA MS/M.Phil. PhD Apply...
- Unique Group of Institute Lahore Admission 2022
- IUB MPhil/MS/PhD Admissions 2022 Eligibility Apply Online
- COMSATS University Sahiwal Admissions 2022 BS/MS/PhD Apply O...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- AIOU Spring Admission 2022 Matric Inter FA I.Com Apply Onlin...
- HEC USAT Test Schedule 2022 Dates Registration Online
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admission 2022
- Women University Multan WUM Admissions 2022 Apply Online