The Shaheed Allah Buksh Soomro University of Art Design and Heritage Jamshoro has recently opened its admissions for 2022 to students from all over the world to apply today. The university has achieved an excellent reputation in design and art. All information about SABS University Admissions 2022 Degree Programs and Fee structure are available here. They provide educational facilities in a variety of Bachelor level courses. This university is the very first art school in Pakistan that is in the public sector and accepts students from across the nation. Both female and male candidates who are energetic and driven are invited to apply for admission into this university. The students who have completed their intermediate may be admitted.
The online SABS University Admissions 2022 process will begin on October 5, 2022.
The last date to submit your application is October 28th, 2022.
(i) The applications for admission are invited in pre-printed forms from the university using an advertisement in the most prestigious Regional as well as National Newspapers as well as on the official website, which includes complete schedules for submitting applications. Details of the admission and examination are given.
(ii) All candidates shall apply online at https://admissions.sabsu.edu.pk/admission App Hard copy of the Form is also available at the website of the University www.sabsu.edu.pk
(iii) Candidates of all categories are required to complete the respective hard copies of the Online Application forms to the University Campus Office at Jamshoro.
The candidates are required to provide authenticated Photostat versions of the following documents together with a hard copy of the online Application Form at the University Office, Jamshoro.
- Higher Secondary/Intermediate or Degree or equivalent (Pass certificate)
- The certificate will include specifics of marks that were received
- O (SSC-HSC or diploma or an equivalent)
- Documents to support the additional qualifications attained
- The Character Certificate of the last school attended
- o computerized National Identity Card or (Form B)
- The annual income statement of the father or guardian
- Physical Fitness Certificate to be completed on the form submitted by certified
- O Medical Practitioner
- O 06 passport size attested recent passport size photos to National Students & 8
- Recent passport size photographs suitable for International students.
- o Domicile Certificate
- O Form ‘C’
Eligibility for Admission
(i) Candidates who have completed the Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent or Diploma (three years) in the relevant discipline in the Annual Examination 2022 or earlier until the Annual Examination of 2019 and have attained minimum marks of 50% (grace marks are not taken into consideration) of any recognized university is eligible for admission into The Department of Fine Arts, Textile Design, Communication Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design & Product Design. Only those candidates that have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent (Only Pre-Engineering group) or Diploma (three years) in a related discipline (Architecture or Civil) in the Annual Examination in 2022 or later to the Annual Examination of 2019 with at least 50 marks (grace marks are not taken into account) Candidates can select the Architecture and Design program.
(ii)Candidates who have completed an exam called the Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent or Diploma (three years) in the relevant discipline at Annual Examination 2022 or earlier up to the Annual Examination of 2017 and have attained the minimum of 50% marks (grace marks are not taken into consideration) of any recognized school is eligible for admission into Musicology as a department. Musicology.
(iii) Those students, who were admitted to any other institutes/universities before applying for admission in Shaheed Allah Buksh Soomro University of Art, Design, and Heritages, Jamshroo and were rusticated, debarred, or their admissions were canceled, and shall not be considered for admission in the University. In addition, if students deny information concerning the disciplinary process and were admitted, their admission is canceled upon determining the facts. Candidates who have been found guilty of moral turpitude will also be disqualified from admission to the university.
SABS University Admissions 2022 Degree Programs and Fee structure
The Shaheed Allah Buksh Soomro University of Art, Design and Heritages, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan has been reconstituted and organized by the Centre of Excellence in Arts and Design (CEAD), Mehran University of Engineering and Technology in Jamshoro by Act XIV of Sindh 2020 approved through the Sindh Assembly large and released in the Sindh Assembly Gazette in the 15th of July, 2019. The idea was proposed in the mind of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed to create an institution of design and arts in Sindh in the style of the National College of Arts, Lahore.
In the beginning, the college was founded in the form of an institution known under the name of the Federal College of Art and Design (FCAD) and later transferred to the University of Sindh. In the later years, the building of the college was transferred to the Project Directorate of Mehran University of Engineering and Technology on April 11 in 2000. The FCAD, which was then closed down, FCAD was transformed into a Centre of Excellence in Art and Design, MUET, Jamshoro through the Federal Ministry of Education G.O.P in August 2004, when the academic affiliation was changed from Sindh University to Mehran University of Engineering and Technology in Jamshoro.
SABS University Admissions 2022 Degree Programs and Fee structure:
Distribution of Seats
(a) According to the university policy, The University has allocated 109 seats for all disciplines, including 37 seats for departments like the Faculty of Architecture and Planning 35 for the Department of Fine Arts, and 37 for the department of Textile Design and Communication Design. The total number. of 40 seats are also been added to new departments, such as Fashion Design, Interior Design, Musicology, and Product Design. 10 seats are allocated for each new department.
Seat allocations in the First Year of the degree courses are made according to the policies for admissions into the national institutions. Currently, there are quotas of seats per Degree Course assigned to different regions of the country according to the following:
Students from abroad can apply a prescribed form. They must submit the required amount of international Reply Coupons to be able to receive the Prospectus via airmail.
Application Formula for admission to students from abroad
Foreign students should submit applications to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. The applicants will be selected through The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
Eligibility for International Students
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (Intermediate each group) or Certificate (three years) with a pertinent field within the Annual Examination 2022 or earlier up to the Annual Examination of 2019 and with a minimum of 50 percent marks (grace marks are not taken into consideration) for the qualifying exam are eligible for admission into the Department of Fine Arts, Textile Design, Communication Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design & Product Design at SABS University. Only those candidates who have been able to pass the (Intermediate pre-Engineering Group) (or Diploma) (three-year period) in Architecture or Civil Engineering in the Annual Examination 2022 and earlier to the Annual Examination of 2019 with at least 50 percent marks (grace marks are not taken into consideration) The candidate can also choose the Architecture and Planned Development program.
- The candidates who have completed an exam called the Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent or Diploma (three years) in relevant disciplines in Annual Examination 2022 or earlier until the Annual Examination of 2017 and have attained the minimum of 50% marks (grace marks are not taken into consideration) of any known institution is qualified to apply for admission into Department of Musicology.
- If the exam is of A-Level, O-Level, or examinations from outside of the country applicants must possess an equivalent Certificate of Intermediate, issued by IBCC, Islamabad /Karachi without an equivalent certificate they will not be accepted as candidates for admission.
- Candidates who have successfully passed these examinations or equivalent exams before the Annual Examination 2019 & 2017 respectively will not be eligible for admission to 2022.
- Foreign students are expected to participate in the pre Admission Test that will be administered by the university for students from abroad. If they fail to pass the test, they won’t be admitted to the University. Candidates who scored less than 30 percent marks on the Pre-admission Test will not be qualified to consider their names in the context of admission to this university. The merits of this group of foreigners will then be determined according to the policy of the University.
Annual fee of admission for foreigners
The fee for admission/annual will be similar to the native (Pakistani) student.
You Might Also Like
- PUMHS Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date Entry Test Date ...
- Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2022 Apply Online Last D...
- Zia-Ud-Din Medical University ZMU Karachi Admission 2022 las...
- Punjab University MA MSc Private Admission Forms 2023 Schedu...
- Abasyn University Admission 2023 AU Sub Campus Islamabad App...
- KMU MBBS BDS Medical Admission 2022 Last Date Fee Structure
- SZIC University of Peshawar Admission 2022 for LLB Degree Pr...
- Rehman Medical College RMC BS Peshawar Admission 2022 Last D...
- University of Karachi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Abbottabad International Medical College Admission 2022 BS A...