Quaid-e-Azam University Admissions 2022 has been announced. The request is invited from local and overseas students having Pakistani nationality for admission to Undergraduate bachelor’s degree programs. The applicant’s valuable HSSC (Intermediate Certificate) is qualified for Qau Admissions 2022 to undergraduate programs provided by the university. As the QAU Admissions 2022 schedule regularly (Normal Fee) shall be allowed strictly on merit subject to a regional quota. So, some seats shall be filled on a self-sustaining basis in all the previous subjects only on merit disregarding provincial quota.
Quaid-e-Azam University, also known as QAU, is one of Pakistan’s best universities, established in 1967 in Islamabad. It is an extensive research center all over Punjab. This institute opens a lot of admissions in so many departments every year. Thousands of students from national and international levels join this university and get degrees. It prepares its pupils with the latest skills to compete with upcoming challenges in the future. As usual, Quaid-e-Azam university admissions in 2022 are open in multiple quantities for undergraduates So it’s a golden opportunity for students to make their future bright.
Important Dates for QAU University Admissions 2022
- Announcement Date: 04-08-2022
- Last date to apply for undergraduate programs: 20-09-2022
QAU Admissions 2022 for BS Programs Advertisement
Below is the QAU admission advertisement for the 2022 fall semester 2022 in BS degree programs. The Last date and eligibility criteria should be kept in mind. Applicants must submit all required documents by the closing date. QAU offers (Pharm-D), LLB.
QAU Undergraduate Admissions Schedule
You need to come here for the current admissions notification of Engineering/Law/Medical/Business Universities and Colleges and the Last date to apply for admission. Therefore, you essential visit daily and if you have any questions then stay continued with our website: www.qau.edu.pk.And the last date to apply is 20-09-2022
How to Apply Online for QAU Admissions 2022
- The candidates can apply all the time online application system from the Quaid-I-Azam University website, further with a challan of the Habib Bank Ltd and Askari Bank Ltd.
- Online admission services will obtainable due to specific conditions of COVID-19.
- The candidates are guided to deposit Rs.2115/ in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd and Rs.2100/ in any branch of Askari Bank Ltd.
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the online admission date summary sheet further with other scanned required documents; otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
- The candidates are needed to scan and attached the requisite documents with the online application for verification of date resolution of merit.
Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Admissions 2022 Islamabad Apply Online
Requirements Quaid-e-Azam University Admissions 2022
The applicants must have to fulfill the following requirements in order to get admission 2022 in QAU:
- First Division in FA/FSc or equivalent degree or at least 60% marks.
- Shall not have obtained third division in FA/FSc
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required to be attached with the Online Application and routed through Proper Channel in case of in-service applicants;
- The following are not eligible for admission to BS degree programs:
- Those who have been rusticated or expelled from any university or College for misconduct or use of unfair means in the examinations or any offense involving moral turpitude;
- Those who were admitted earlier to LLB or Pharm-D but later were declared to have ceased to be students of the university;
- The applicants must provide an official certificate showing percentage of marks obtained in FA/FSc degree programs.
Fee Structure for QAU University Admissions 2022
Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad’s fee structure is shallow compared to other top universities. QAU charges a reasonable amount for Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Computer Sciences, and Information Technology programs. Below is a list of fees for specific programs open to foreign and national students.
QAU Fee Structure for National Students:
- Regular Category-A students – 26,400/-
- Category-B students (open merit/self finance) : 55,200/-
QAU fee Structure for international students:
- Regular students in Category A: $680/-
- Category-B/ semester: $2080/-
You can find more information on the fee structure at the official website for undergraduate programs in 2022.
LAW Admission LAT Test for BA LLB Degree Programs in QAU
Admission to the MPhil program will be based on cumulative merit. Previous academic records can determine it. There will not be separate calls for the test/interview. Only test pass applicants will be allowed to appear at the interview, according to the Department/ Institute/ School/ Centre(DISC).
The pass applicant lists will post on the notice boards at the relevant Department/ Institute/ School/ Centers (DISC). Test sample papers can find on the QAU website easily. Click here to see. To be able to take part in the Entry Test, applicants must have their original CNIC. The test will not be held on a holiday or for another reason.
Merit List Quaid-e-Azam University Admissions 2022
All interested students can download the online admission form, fee structure, and notice from this page easily. The entry test merit lists and waiting lists are shown contemporary on the office of Quaid e Azam University. Quaid e Azam University contributes hostels for male and female students, sports and playfields, transport, mosque, bank, utility shop, post office, photocopying and thesis/paper binding, telephone, and cafe.
Important Instructions about QAU Admissions 2022
- Suppose the number of applicants for a department/discipline is less than 25. In that case, the department will not be allowed to commence the classes, and the Admission Processing Fee @ Rs.2200/- will be refunded to the applicants admitted thereon accordingly.
- Candidates are asked to submit all required documents via Online Admission within the stipulated time frame to avoid any inconvenience. The last date for uploading documents, such as the Equivalence Certificate of IBCC or Domicile, is 10-08-2022. Along with the online submission of Rs.1000/- fee,
- The University will make the applicant data available online. Please contact Ph.051-90644062 to correct any errors or omissions by 10/08/2022.
- In Admission Section, no application will be accepted by hand or via Post/Courier. Online applications will not be accepted after the expiry date.
- Selection of applicants will not be made by separate call letters or phone calls. Applicants are encouraged to visit QAU’s website regularly.
- Candidates will receive a refund of their fees/dues if they cancel their admission as per QAU’s refund policy.
- Visit the QAU website www.qau.edu.pk for more information
The following items are not permissible for BS programs of study. These are:
- Candidates who failed to pass to pass the examination under Clause 7(c) (i) (a) (a) of the exam regulations of this University. (Please look up the Prospectus on the QAU site www.qau.edu.pk)
- People who have stopped to be a member of this University under clause 7(c) (i) (b) in the rules for examinations. (Please check the Prospectus on the QAU web site www.qau.edu.pk)
- Anyone with BS/BALLB/Pharm-D or a similar diploma from this University or another university.
- Students who are in the ranks of this University.
- Students who were expelled from the University for reasons of discipline.
- Students who do not have a BS or equivalent degree will be allowed to attend another or subsequent BS/LLB/PharmD Program (either on a regular or self-financing basis) in the Teaching Departments/centers, Institutes,/ Schools under any circumstance.
- The admission is canceled upon written request from students concerned, following approved rules, have been accepted by Chairman or Director and the Dean for Faculty in question.
- In the event of false or misleading details or omissions of facts, inaccurate or misleading information, or the concealing of points, the University has the power to cancel or deny admission and remove applicants (students) from the University at any time.
- The Vice-Chancellor can cancel or refuse admittance to students without citing the reason.
- Students whose names were dropped or removed from the roll at QAU and other University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to a lack of lectures, not paying dues, poor performance, inability to appear for an examination or other examinations, etc. In the semester, I will not be admitted to the University. The Syndicate could decide to consider these instances based on the recommendations from the University Admission Committee.
- The students who were struck off from the roll in or from rolls of any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to their poor performance in the semester systems will not be re-admitted at any time in the same discipline.
- Anyone who was expelled or rusticated or whose admission to QAU and at any University Campus was banned for whatever reason during their academic life will not accept any classes without approval from the Syndicate. The Syndicate cannot consider such instances except as per the recommendations of the Admission Committee. Admission Committee
- Equivalence Certificates and Conversion Of Grades Into Marks
- Candidates with foreign certificates must provide equivalent certificates and convert the grades into marks from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) for Intermediate and Matriculation levels.
Scholarships/Financial Assistance of QAU
The University is providing scholarships/financial assistance to deserving Pakistani National students seeking admission to the BS (Undergraduate) program of the University in collaboration with the following agencies; for further details, please visit the website: –
- QAU Alumni Scholarship
- Balochistan Endowment& Endowment Fund (BEEF)
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship
- Professional Education Foundation/Edhi Foundation Karachi
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) Scholarships
- KP Chief Minister’s Endowment Scholarship
- Other/Govt./Non-governmental Organizational & Donor Agencies/Philanthropists.
- District Zakat Committee’s Scholarships
- Punjab Education & Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- 10. Pakistan Education Foundation (NGO) Scholarship
Single orphan/double orphan & students who belong to far-flung/deprived areas will receive special consideration for scholarship/financial assistance award. The scholarships are awarded by the institution subject to the authenticity of the information verified through cross-checking of details provided and physical verification. For more information, click here.
Quaid-e-Azam University Contact information
- Phone#: 051-9064000
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.qau.edu.pk
- Affiliation: HEC Recognized
- Address: Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad, 45320, Pakistan
Are admissions open in Quaid e Azam University 2022?
Yes, admissions are open in QAU for BS degree programs.
What is the deadline for QAU admissions?
The deadline is 20 September 2022 for QAU admissions 2022.
How many marks are required for admission to QAU?
At least 50% marks are required.
How many semesters are there at Quaid e Azam University?
There are two semesters in QAU named spring and autumn.
NOTE: -Students Admitted on Self-Finance Basis Will not Be Eligible for any Financial Assistance/Scholarship.
You Might Also Like
- University of Peshawar UOP Admissions 2022 Apply Online Last...
- GIKI University Admission Date Entry Test Schedule Apply Onl...
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Admission Fall 2022
- Institute of Southern Punjab ISP Multan Admissions Fall 2022...
- PHSA Peshawar Admission 2022 BS Nursing LHV Apply Online
- PU Law College Lahore LLB LLM Admission 2022 Apply Online La...
- SBBWU Peshawar Admission 2022 Apply Online
- SZABUL LLB Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- University of Gujrat UOG Admission 2022 Apply Online
- Limit Group of Colleges Lahore IELTS Admission open 2022