Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Admissions 2023 Islamabad Apply Online
Quaid-e-Azam University Admissions 2023 has been announced. The request is invited from local and overseas students having Pakistani nationality for admission to Undergraduate and BS literal entry degree programs. The applicant’s valuable HSSC (Intermediate Certificate) is qualified for QAU Admissions 2023. As the QAU Admissions 2023 schedule regularly (Normal Fee) shall be allowed strictly on merit subject to a regional quota. So, some seats shall be filled on a self-sustaining basis in all the previous subjects only on merit disregarding provincial quota. The last date to submit an application online is 20 January 2023.
Quaid-e-Azam University, also known as QAU, is one of Pakistan’s best universities, established in 1967 in Islamabad. It is an extensive research center all over Punjab. This institute opens a lot of admissions in so many departments every year. Thousands of students from national and international levels join this university and get degrees. It prepares its pupils with the latest skills to compete with upcoming challenges in the future. As usual, Quaid-e-Azam university admissions in 2023 are open in multiple quantities for undergraduates So it’s a golden opportunity for students to make their future bright. Quaid e Azam University contributes hostels for male and female students, sports and playfields, transport, a mosque, a bank, a utility shop, a post office, photocopying and thesis/paper binding, a telephone, and a cafe.
Important Dates for QAU Admissions 2023
- Announcement Date: 08-01-2023
- Last date to apply for undergraduate programs: 20-01-2023
- Admission Test for CS and International Relations: 23-01-2023 (10:00 AM) Monday at respective department
- 1st Merit List: 26-01-2023
- 2nd Merit List: 01-02-2023
- 3rd Merit List: 07-02-2023
- Commencement of Classes: Not Announced Yet
QAU Admissions 2023 for BS Programs Advertisement
Below is the QAU admission advertisement for the 2023 spring semester 2023 in BS degree programs. The Last date and eligibility criteria should be kept in mind which is mentioned in the advertisement. Applicants must submit all required documents by the closing date.
Download Prospectus Online
QAU Undergraduate Admissions Last Date
You need to come here for the current admissions notification of Engineering/Law/Medical/Business Universities and Colleges and the Last date to apply for admission. Therefore, you essential visit daily and if you have any questions then stay continued with our website Gotest. pk. The last date to apply for offered programs is 20-01-2023.
How to Apply Online for QAU Admissions 2023
- The candidates can apply all the time online application system from the Quaid-I-Azam University website www.qau.edu.pk, further with a challan of the Habib Bank Ltd and Askari Bank Ltd.
- The candidates are guided to deposit Rs.2215/ in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd and Rs.2200/ in any branch of Askari Bank Ltd.
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the online admission date summary sheet further with other scanned required documents; otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
- The candidates are needed to scan and attached the requisite documents with the online application for verification of date resolution of merit.
Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Admissions 2023 Islamabad Apply Online
Eligibility for Quaid-e-Azam University Admissions 2023
The applicants must have to fulfill the following eligibility requirements in order to get admission to 2023 in QAU:
- First Division in FA/FSc or equivalent degree or at least 60% marks.
- Shall not have obtained third division in FA/FSc
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required to be attached to the Online Application and routed through Proper Channel in case of in-service applicants;
- The following are not eligible for admission to BS degree programs:
- Those who have been rusticated or expelled from any university or College for misconduct or use of unfair means in the examinations or any offense involving moral turpitude;
- Those who were admitted earlier to LLB or Pharm-D but later were declared to have ceased to be students of the university;
- The applicants must provide an official certificate showing percentage of marks obtained in FA/FSc degree programs.
Required Documents to Apply With No of Copies
The applicants must scan and attach the required documents listed below to an Online Application to verify information and determination of merit:
- A copy of the SSC (Matriculation) Exam Notes Sheet or equivalent: 01
- A copy of HSSC (Intermediate) Marks Sheet equivalent: 01
- CNIC or Form B if younger than 18 years of age: 01
- CNIC of Father/Parents/Guardian: 01
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate or of the father or mother if the applicant is younger than 18 years old and his/her name is mentioned in the document: 01
- A Character Certification from an institution that was last attended: 01
- Equivalence Certificate and the conversion of grades into marks of the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) for Matriculation and Intermediate levels in the event of certificates or qualifications from foreign institutions: 01
- Original HBL/Askari Bank Deposit Slip/Proof Of Online payment of Rs.2200 or 2215or 2215 (For the Admission Processing Fees and Admission form of QAU): 01
- Other supporting documents or relevant documents: 01
QAU Admission Form 2023 Download
The Admission Form and Prospectus for all academic programs can be obtained at The QAU Campus branches of Habib Bank Ltd. and Askari Bank Ltd. @Rs. 2000. OR Download on the QAU Website.
The following items are not permissible for BS programs of study. These are:
- Candidates who failed to pass to pass the examination under Clause 7(c) (i) (a) (a) of the exam regulations of this University. (Please look up the Prospectus on the QAU site www.qau.edu.pk)
- People who have stopped to be a member of this University under clause 7(c) (i) (b) in the rules for examinations. (Please check the Prospectus on the QAU web site www.qau.edu.pk)
- Anyone with BS/BALLB/Pharm-D or a similar diploma from this University or another university.
- Students who are in the ranks of this University.
- Students who were expelled from the University for reasons of discipline.
- Students who do not have a BS or equivalent degree will be allowed to attend another or subsequent BS/LLB/PharmD Program (either on a regular or self-financing basis) in the Teaching Departments/centers, Institutes,/ Schools under any circumstance.
- The admission is canceled upon written request from the students concerned, following approved rules, and has been accepted by Chairman or Director and the Dean for Faculty in question.
- In the event of false or misleading details or omissions of facts, inaccurate or misleading information, or the concealing of points, the University has the power to cancel or deny admission and remove applicants (students) from the University at any time.
- The Vice-Chancellor can cancel or refuse admittance to students without citing the reason.
- Students whose names were dropped or removed from the roll at QAU and other University Teaching Department/Centers/Institute due to a lack of lectures, not paying dues, poor performance, inability to appear for an examination or other examinations, etc. In the semester, I will not be admitted to the University. The Syndicate could decide to consider these instances based on the recommendations from the University Admission Committee.
- The students who were struck off from the roll in or from rolls of any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to their poor performance in the semester systems will not be re-admitted at any time in the same discipline.
- Anyone who was expelled or rusticated or whose admission to QAU and at any University Campus was banned for whatever reason during their academic life will not accept any classes without approval from the Syndicate. The Syndicate cannot consider such instances except as per the recommendations of the Admission Committee. Admission Committee
- Equivalence Certificates and Conversion Of Grades Into Marks
- Candidates with foreign certificates must provide equivalent certificates and convert the grades into marks from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) for Intermediate and Matriculation levels.
Fee Structure for QAU University Admissions 2023
Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad’s fee structure is shallow compared to other top universities. QAU charges a reasonable amount for Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Computer Sciences, and Information Technology programs. Below is a list of fees for specific programs open to foreign and national students.
Fee Structure for National Students:
- Regular Category-A students – 26,400/-
- Category-B students (open merit/self-finance): 55,200/-
fee Structure for international students:
- Regular students in Category A: $680/-
- Category-B/ semester: $2080/-
You can find more information on the fee structure on the official website for undergraduate programs in 2023.
QAU Admissions 2023 Registration Online
Aptitude Test for BS CS Programs in QAU
Candidates are required to pass an aptitude test, and pass it with at least 40% marks. The test will take place on the 23rd of January, 2023 (10:00 at 10:00 am) at 10:00 AM in on the 23rd of January, 2023 at 10:00 AM in the Auditorium of the Earth Sciences Department on the 23rd of January, 2023 at 10:00 AM in the Earth Sciences Department QAU Campus. Only those who successfully pass an aptitude exam will get into the program, which is based solely on merit, without giving any weightage to the score of the test.
Admission to the BS program will be based on cumulative merit. Previous academic records can determine it. There will not be separate calls for the test/interview. Only test-pass applicants will be allowed to appear at the interview, according to the Department/ Institute/ School/ Centre(DISC). The pass applicant lists will post on the notice boards at the relevant Department/ Institute/ School/ Centers (DISC). Test sample papers can find on the QAU website easily. Click here to see. To be able to take part in the Entry Test, applicants must have their original CNIC. The test will not be held on a holiday or for another reason.
QAU Merit List
All interested students can download the online admission form, fee structure, and notice from this page easily. The entry test merit lists and waiting lists are shown contemporary on the office of Quaid e Azam University. The dates for the merit display are mentioned above. The candidates can download merit lists for the website of the university according to the given dates.
Admission Portal for QAU Admissions 2023
QAU Merit Calculator
- The ratio of calculation: 30:70
- 30%: for Matriculation
- 70%: for HSSC
Scholarships/Financial Assistance of QAU
The University is providing scholarships/financial assistance to deserving Pakistani National students seeking admission to the BS (Undergraduate) program of the University in collaboration with the following agencies; for further details, please visit the website: –
- QAU Alumni Scholarship
- Balochistan Endowment& Endowment Fund (BEEF)
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship
- Professional Education Foundation/Edhi Foundation Karachi
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) Scholarships
- KP Chief Minister’s Endowment Scholarship
- Other/Govt./Non-governmental Organizational & Donor Agencies/Philanthropists.
- District Zakat Committee’s Scholarships
- Punjab Education & Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- 10. Pakistan Education Foundation (NGO) Scholarship
Single orphans/double orphans & students who belong to far-flung/deprived areas will receive special consideration for scholarship/financial assistance awards. The scholarships are awarded by the institution subject to the authenticity of the information verified through cross-checking of details provided and physical verification. For more information, click here. See Details Online
Important Instructions about QAU Admissions 2023
- Suppose the number of applicants for a department/discipline is less than 25. In that case, the department will not be allowed to commence the classes, and the Admission Processing Fee @ Rs.2200/- will be refunded to the applicants admitted thereon accordingly.
- Candidates are asked to submit all required documents via Online Admission within the stipulated time frame to avoid any inconvenience. The last date for uploading documents, such as the Equivalence Certificate of IBCC or Domicile, is 10-08-2022. Along with the online submission of Rs.1000/- fee,
- The University will make the applicant data available online. Please contact Ph.051-90644062 to correct any errors or omissions by 10/08/2022.
- In the Admission Section, no application will be accepted by hand or via Post/Courier. Online applications will not be accepted after the expiry date.
- Selection of applicants will not be made by separate call letters or phone calls. Applicants are encouraged to visit QAU’s website regularly.
- Candidates will receive a refund of their fees/dues if they cancel their admission as per QAU’s refund policy.
- Visit the QAU website www.qau.edu.pk for more information
Offered Programs for QAU Admissions 2023
- Faculty Of Natural Sciences:
|S.#||Program||Subject Eligibility with a Minimum of 50% is required in HSSC Examinations|
|1.||BS Computer Science||FA/FSc or equivalent with Mathematics, Pre-Medical with Additional Mathematics|
|2.||BS Chemistry||FSc (Pre-Engineering/Medical) or equivalent.|
|3.||BS Electronics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics.|
|4.||BS Geophysics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics.|
|5.||BS Mathematics with Finance & Economics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject.|
|6.||BS Physics||FSc or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.|
|7.||BS Statistics||FSc or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject.|
- Faculty Of Biological Sciences:
|S.#||Program||Subject Eligibility with a Minimum of 50% required in HSSC Examinations|
|1.||BS Botany||FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.|
|2.||BS Environmental Sciences||FSc (Pre-Engineering/Medical) or equivalent.|
|3.||BS Microbiology||FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.|
- Faculty Of Social Sciences:
|S.#||Program||Subject Eligibility with a Minimum of 50% required in HSSC Examinations|
|1.||BS Anthropology||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|2.||BS Tourism Management||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|3.||BS Defence &Strategic Studies||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|4.||BS Pakistan Studies||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|5.||BS Psychology||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
|6.||BS Social Work||FA/FSc or equivalent.|
Quaid-e-Azam University Contact information
- Phone#: 051-9064000
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.qau.edu.pk
- Affiliation: HEC Recognized
- Address: Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad, 45320, Pakistan
Are admissions open at Quaid e Azam University 2023?
Yes, admissions are open in QAU for BS degree programs.
What is the deadline for QAU admissions?
The deadline is 20 January 2023 for QAU admissions 2023.
How many marks are required for admission to QAU?
At least 50% marks are required.
How many semesters are there at Quaid e Azam University?
There are two semesters in QAU named spring and autumn.
NOTE: -Students Admitted on Self-Finance Basis Will not Be Eligible for any Financial Assistance/Scholarship.
You Might Also Like
- 8070 Free Ata Registration Online Apply 2023 By SMS
- Baqai Medical University Admissions 2023 Last Date Apply Onl...
- UOS Private MA Admission 2023 Last Date Apply Online
- PU Admission Portal 2023 Check Online @pu.edu.pk
- Joint Forces College Jhang Admission 2023 Apply Online Last ...
- LAT LLB Admission Test 2023 Registration Apply Online
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Bs Admission 2023 L...
- BZU Multan Admissions 2023 Schedule Apply Online Last Date
- GCU Lahore Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- JDC Free IT City Registration Form 2023 Download Online