Students who complete their B.B.A. (Hons.) requirements will be admitted to this program. The program comprises three semesters, which You will finish in one and a half years. They will teach the courses over two semesters. All information about Punjab University PU MBA Admission 2022 Apply Online. They will cover the final period in a dissertation. Punjab University Lahore invites applicants to applicants for the Executive M.B.A. (Self Supporting) program. Candidates can download the Application Form for Challan, admission Notification, Find out more regarding eligibility, apply online and learn about the terms and conditions from this page.
- Last date to apply is 12 October 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for PU MBA Admission 2022
- Candidates with a B.B.A. (Hons) at any H.E.C. accredited institution must have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
- The passing of the Entry Test is mandatory, with 50 marks.
- Fifty marks must qualify for interviews.
- The candidate must obtain at least 19.5 out of 40 marks in academic merit (merit formula table and regulations are available at www.pu.edu.pk/dpcc/rule_procedure.htm) to be eligible for taking a written test.
- 50% of seats are reserved for graduates of IBA-PU. The remaining 50% of seats will be filled on an open merit basis.
Fee Structure Punjab University PU MBA Admission
|Fee Structure (M.B.A)|
|Title||Regular Students||Late College and Private Students|
|M.B.A||Rs. 9,190/-||Rs. 9,290/-|
1. Examiners can deposit their fee at any branch onlineonline from Habib Bank Limited and United Bank Limited.
The candidate is required to print out any Admission form on legal size pages of at least 80 grams. If not, the admission forms will be rejected, and the university will not be held accountable for any consequence.
Punjab University PU MBA Admission 2022 Apply Online
How to Apply Online for Punjab University PU MBA Admission
- Online Admission Form is available for Executive M.B.A. (Self Supporting) program at https://admissions.pu.edu.pk. Candidates must complete the online from Monday, 25-11-2021, until Friday, 06-12-2021 (400 at 5:00 pm). Following online application.
- Print the registration template (generated on the internet) and forward it together with all documents pertinent to the application as well as a challan for depositing a fee of Rs. 500$ (inclusive of the entry test) by Courier/Surface Mail only to this institute until 11th December 2019 (4:00 4:00 pm).
- You can deposit the fee at the branch at any of Habib Bank Limited (Account No. 0042-7900-0843-03) or United Bank Limited (Account No. 2255-9255-1 (M.C.A.)).
- They will only accept Admission Forms through postage (By Post). Forms will not be accepted by hand
Schedule of Punjab University MBA Admission 2022
The deadline is the 00th March 2022 date that you will be able to get your admission form for 2022 and your challan form. You need to complete your application by 30th March 2022. It will be on March 00, 2022, when your entrance test will be held, and it will be at the campus of the IBA-PU, where your exam will take place. Your trial will start promptly at 9:00 am. Then, on 23rd March 2022, They’ll call you for an interview. It is the schedule that the university announces. You must adhere to these dates since they are official and final ones.
University of Punjab PU MBA Admission 2022
It is reported that Punjab University Lahore has open admission to their M.B.A. degree program, which comprises and spanned 1.5 years. You can take a look at and get the information about the entries. It is necessary to submit an onlineonline application. For assistance, look up and look at the advertisement.
PU Admission Notice for Executive MBA Session 2022
- Candidates who have graduated with or master’s (16 years of qualification), not those from the University of Punjab, must produce an Equivalence Certificate within the time of application. Equivalence certificates are given by the University of the Punjab, Lahore, the Equivalence Cell (Admin. Block Room No. 25). Candidates who fail to provide the Equivalence Certificate cannot be included on the merit list.
- Candidates with a master’s or graduation (16 years of experience) not from the university of the Punjab University of Punjab must provide the no Objection Certificate (N.O.C./Migration Certificate at the time of submitting your application.
- It is issued by the institution that confers degrees, AJmversity. Candidates who did not submit the N.O.C./Migration.
Address and Contact No.
No. 54000. Lahore, Pakistan. Near Ali Pur Chowk Rawalpindi Bypass Gujranwala, Pakistan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.Is MBA available in PU?
Panjab University offers full-time MBAs for students. Candidates who have graduated in any relevant field from a recognized institution can apply to it. The full-time duration of an MBA can be up to two years.
Q.How many seats are there in PU for MBA?
There are 64 seats at Pu for MBA.
Q.Can I apply for MBA now?
MBA admission for 2022 is in progress at various B-schools across India. Candidates can fill in the forms to apply for admission in the 2022-24 batch.
Q.Is it hard to study MBA?
Earning an MBA is an arduous and rewarding process that can help you achieve new heights in your career and personal life. In addition, different students encounter different aspects of the MBA to be more challenging than others.
You Might Also Like
- PUMHS Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date Entry Test Date ...
- Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2022 Apply Online Last D...
- Zia-Ud-Din Medical University ZMU Karachi Admission 2022 las...
- Punjab University MA MSc Private Admission Forms 2023 Schedu...
- Abasyn University Admission 2023 AU Sub Campus Islamabad App...
- KMU MBBS BDS Medical Admission 2022 Last Date Fee Structure
- SZIC University of Peshawar Admission 2022 for LLB Degree Pr...
- Rehman Medical College RMC BS Peshawar Admission 2022 Last D...
- University of Karachi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Abbottabad International Medical College Admission 2022 BS A...