The leading institute of designing education in the country, the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design has announced the complete schedule for its admissions 2022 in the BS/BDes-4 year degree programs according to which all the interested individuals can submit their application forms to the authorized department till 13 August, 2022. Interested individuals who want to get admission they must apply online before the closing date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not considered.
On this page we share all the information of admission like online applications form, eligibility criteria, last date submission, test date, result and final merit list of candidates. Along with this, the admission department of the institute has also announced the schedule for entrance exam, interview and final merit lists display which we have discussed in detail below.
PIFD Lahore Admission 2022
The Fashion Marketing & Merchandising (FM&M) program seeks to prepare students for fascinating careers in Pakistan’s rapidly growing business of clothing. The four-year bachelor’s degree program is designed for those with an imaginative mind and a keen interest in the business. Want to become managers of creative items and products. The program allows for join / two specializations in marketing, advertising, and merchandise. Students are taught management courses to help them understand the business dynamic. In addition, students are taught the process of design development and execution.
PIFD Lahore Admission 2022 Last date
- Announcement Date: August 2022
- Last Date Submission: September 2022
- Entry/Aptitude Test: September 2022
- Interview Dates: September 2022
PIFD Lahore Admission Online Apply
In order to apply for admission in any of the degree program being offered by PIFD, the prospectus along with the application form can be obtained from the admission office or downloaded online from August, 2022 on wards. The candidates are required to submit their duly filled form along with all required documents to the authorized department before closing date.
Credited as one of the leading and most well-known institutes in the field of designing, the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design was established in 2006 and within just a couple of years, it has played an extremely important role in the growth of fashion industry of the country. The institute offers admission in various degree programs and has produced some of the most well-recognized fashion designers in of Pakistan including Mehdi, Maria B. and Hassan Sheheryar Yasin.
PIFD Lahore Admission 2022 Online Apply Last Date
Pakistan Institute for fashion and design in Lahore, Pakistan, open admissions session 2022. PIFD Lahore starts four years degree program that includes BS as well as B.Des faculty and the school of fashion design, bachelor in fashion design as well as faculty school of Fashion marketing and promotions BS in fashion marketing and sales faculty and the school of fashion textile design Bachelor of Textile Design programs is currently open at PIFD Lahore.
Admission notification is released via Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD Lahore for the Master of Philosophy in Art & Design Education Mphil Evening Program. Applications are welcome from qualified and skilled applicants to apply for the HEC accredited MPhil program. GAT-General / GRE is required to be taken to gain admission. Candidates with a minimum of two years of education experience are preferential.
The program is designed for teachers and academics from secondary, primary, and higher education in design and art and design, as well as individuals who teach in the creative industry and the empowerment of the poor. The Admission Application packet must be filled in and submit it in person or via post to the office of the Registrar with the fee of Rs. 1500 cash or via sending a post of the amount of Rs. 170 Bank Draft on behalf of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design on or before the date for submission of applications.
PIFD Lahore Admission Programs and Courses
The university offers numerous courses in fashion design that help to polish the creativity of the new generation. Students at the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design will transform into world-class designers soon. The programs provided by the school focuses on developing skills, developing individual creativeness, and learning about the latest fashions and trends. The courses taught to students at this university comprise both theoretical and practical sections. Pakistan School of Fashion Design (PSFD), Pakistan School of Fashion Marketing and Promotions, Pakistan School of Textile Design, Pakistan School of Accessories and Products
PIFD Lahore Admission Procedure 2022
Admissions are granted by the university every year and are solely determined by merit. Seats are allocated to all provinces based on the quota system based on the population. Admission information is announced in the major newspapers by the closing date for application forms submission. Candidates with 50% marks in their intermediate are qualified to apply. The applicants must pass the aptitude test conducted through the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design.
Its Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Admission 2022 (PIFD )section constantly strives to maintain its status as the most prestigious specialist design and style institute with a national and international reputation for excellence in research and education. It was founded with just one school (PSFD) in 1994. Today, there are four schools with six disciplines. Our graduates are among the top new graduates to be paid across the country, with a 99% hiring rate.
When the registration process will be completed, a written entry test will take place which will contain questions related to various subjects including Drawing and Creative Skills, General Knowledge, English and Mathematics.
The individuals who will clear the written exam will then appear in final interview held during announce date at PIFD Lahore after which the final merit lists, containing the names of successful candidates will be released during September, 2022.
The individuals whom names will be included in the merit list will be required to submit their fee till September while the commencement of classes will happen later that month.
Eligibility Criteria for PIFD Lahore Admission 2022
- Applicants with 50% marks (550/1100) in Intermediate or equivalent or passing grades in eight subjects (including compulsory subjects) of ‘O Level’ and minimum 3 main subjects (no subsidiary) of ‘A Level’ only are eligible to apply for admission.
- It is mandatory for ‘A Level’ students to provide an (IBCC) Equivalence Certificate. However, if at the time of admission student’s ‘A’ Level result is not declared, the ‘O’ Level Equivalence Certificate must be attached with the admission application.
- High School Diploma/International Baccalaureate holders may submit IBCC Equivalence with 50% marks (550/1100) .
- Students awaiting results are also eligible for provisional admission.
- Provisional admission, if granted will not be confirmed without Equivalence Certificates (if applicable) issued by IBCC with 50% marks. (550/1100) .
- The candidates from Punjab will appear in PIFD Main Campus, Lahore.
- The Candidates from other provinces will appear in the centers set up by PIFD at Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta.
You Might Also Like
- Agriculture University Faisalabad UAF Admission 2022 Online ...
- BZU Multan BA/BSc Registration 2022 for Compartment Candidat...
- Institute of Southern Punjab ISP Multan Admissions Fall 2022...
- Punjab University PU ADP Admission 2022
- NFC IET Multan Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Arid Agriculture University Admission 2022 Apply Online Last...
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar admission 2022 for Un...
- IUB Bahawalnagar Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Gomal University Admission 2022 For MBA MS/M.Phil. PhD Apply...
- Unique Group of Institute Lahore Admission 2022