Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility
Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing has announced Admission 2022 for BS Undergraduate program and post-basic diploma in nursing specialities 1-year program. All the interested candidates who are seeking admissions to the Undergraduate program in Nursing shall apply for the admissions for fall 2022 in Post Graduate College of Nursing Peshawar. Applicants download the online Admission form for the BS Nursing program from this site. Students must have an F.Sc Pre-Medical/equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks for the BSN Admission in Peshawar PGCN. Khyber Medical University KMU will conduct CAT Entry Test from suitable candidates for the BSN Admission.
Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing admission 2022 eligibility criteria requirements entry test dates schedule along with NTS and PMDC test sample papers pattern fees structure details mentioned.
Applications are invited on the prescribed application form for admission to Post RN BSN(02 Years), Generic BS Nursing(04 years) and post Basic speciality Nursing diploma(01) Programs. All Eligible Candidates shall have to appear in an entry conducted by National Testing Services Pakistan (NTS) to access their competency. These courses are being offered by Peshawar post-graduate college of nursing Hayat Abad for the year 2022 with the following pre-requisites as well. Eligibility criteria for each program are given as under.
PGCN BS Nursing Test Dates
- Admission Dates: 23 October 2022
- Last Date Submission: 08 November 2022
- Entry Test Dates: Announced Soon
- Entry Test Result: Announced Soon
- Merit Lists: Uploaded Soon
Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing Admission
Post-Graduate College of Nursing has announced Admissions in BS Nursing (4 years), Post RN BSN (2 years), and Post Basic Diploma in Nursing Specialties (1 year) programs. Students who meet the eligibility criteria for each program shall apply for admission online through this site. To apply for admission candidates must appear in the KMU entry Test 2022. Apply Online for Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing Admission.
BS Nursing Admission 2022 in Peshawar
Peshawar Postgraduate College of Nursing PGCN is inviting students to register online for BS Nursing Admission 2022. Khyber Medical University centralized Admission Test and applicants who are interested shall appear in the KMU-CAT Test. Candidates not appeared in the CAT Entry Test will not be eligible for BS Nursing Admission. BS Nursing Admission 2022-22 in Peshawar Apply Online through our website.
For Post RN BSN 02 Years Degree Program
Basic Academic Requirements:
- Matric with Science(including biology) as HEC Requirements.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery(any post-Basic specifically for males in lieu of midwifery)
- Experience:2 years clinical experience certificate
- PNC Registration: Valid registration with all entries of professional qualification
- Gender Ratio: Female 50% and male 50%
- NOC from DGHS Kp
- Age Limits: 19-45 years at the time of the closing date of application
- Domicile: KPK/Fata Only
- Merit Competition and Weight-age Formula (50% to entry test marks through NTS plus 25% General Nursing Diploma + 25 % to midwifery diploma or any speciality diploma).
For Generic BS Nursing 04 Years Degree Programme:
Basic Academic Requirements:
- FS.c(Pre-Medical) with 50% marks minimum(Physics, Chemistry 7 Biology as compulsory subjects).
- Age limits 17-25 years at the time of the closing date of applications.
- Genders both male and female(Ratio: Females 90% and Males 10%)
- Domicile: KPK and FATA only
- Merit Completion and weightage Formula (50% to entry test marks through National Testing Service Pakistan + 40% to Higher Secondary School Certificate(FS.c Pre-medical) or equivalent + 10% to metric for first division at least 60% marks.
For Post Basic Specialty Diploma (01 years) Programme:
Admissions are offered in the following nursing specialities (Both Private and Public Sector Candidates can apply) ICU, CCU Psychiatric Nursing, Pediatrics Nursing and Operation Theater Nursing.
Basic Academic Requirements:
- Diploma General Nursing Registered with PNC.
- Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council (with all entries of professional qualifications)
- Age Limits 19-45 years at the time of the closing date of application.
- Genders both male and female
- Domicile KPK/FATA only
- In-service candidates shall apply through the proper channel.
Note: Candidates yet not relieved from active duty shall not be preferred for post RN degree & post basic one-year diploma program.
Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Entry Test
BS Nursing Entry Test 2022
Provincial Health Services Academy Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing has announced Admssions to BS Nursing Program. Khyber Medical University KMU will conduct a CAT Test for the BS Nursing program from the candidates who apply for admissions to Peshawar Postgraduate College of Nursing. KMU CAT Test 2022 Dates will be announced Soon over here. So, all the students keep in touch with this site. KMU CAT Entry Test Roll No Slip 2022 Download online over here.
PGCN Peshawar Merit List 2022
Postgraduate College of Nursing has announced admissions 2022 to BS Nursing, Post RN BSsN, and Basis Diploma in Nursing Specialties programs. Khyber Medical University has set CAT Test for admission in Nursing programs. Applicants who score high marks in the KMU CAT test and have more than 50% marks in F.Sc pre-medical shall check PGCN Peshawar Merit List 2022. Here we will upload online 1st, 2nd and 3rd merit lists of Postgraduate College of Nursing Admission as the officials will announce. Khyber Medical University KMU CAT Merit Lists Check Online from this site.
How to apply Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing Admission?
- Candidates click the apply online option to register for admission.
- Aspirants fill the online application form carefully.
- Students who entered all the required information click the submit button.
- After the successful submission of the application applicants will be called for a Test.
- For further details and the latest updates candidates must keep in touch with this site.
Consequently, the Last date for submission of application for Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing Admission to NTS is in September Month. Therefore getting more updates regarding the entry test date, result, merit list keep in touch with us.
Postgraduate College Of Nursing Peshawar Contact Number
- Address: Phase 5 Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Contact Number: 091-9217370