Admissions for classes of the 1st year in the FA FSc Intermediate colleges in Punjab began. Applications for OCAS Punjab Colleges Admissions into FA FSc shall be accepted via Online Colleges Admission System OCAS throughout Punjab. All government Boys and colleges for girls will continue to accept applications through November 30, 2022. More than 700 colleges in Punjab are expected to apply through the Online College Admissions System (OCAS) to process intermediate admission applications for 2022-23. OCAS has processed nearly 2 million applications over the last few years.
The Online College Admissions System (OCAS) is designed to offer easy, simple access, reliability, and efficiency to students seeking bachelor’s and Intermediate admissions to public colleges in Punjab.
Last Date for OCAS Admissions
The deadline to apply for HSSC Part 1 and Part 2 admissions through the OCAS Portal is November 30, 2022. In addition, They will shut OCAS Intermediate admissions 2022 down following the date.
OCAS Punjab Colleges FA FSC ICS Admissions 2022 Apply Online
Key features of OCAS Admissions:
- 24/7 availability. You are able to apply from any location connected to the internet by logging into the internet
- Application fee of nominal (Rs 25 per program) payable through the bank’s network of branches throughout the country
- Application tracking for admissions via the OCAS website
- Integration with BISE results reducing the entry of data and reducing errors
- A dedicated helpline as well as online assistance guides to assist students
How to Apply for OCAS Online Admissions 2022?
- Go to the OCAS Online Admission Portal to apply for Intermediate admissions at ocasportal.punjab.gov.pk.
- Now, you can fill in the form to get the OCAS login
- Choose “Matric Certificate” to apply for FA FSC ICS
- Choose the nearest institution or college and then select a program.
- Print the OCAS processing fee slip for applications on the internet
- You can deposit the challan for processing fees on any BOP branch
- If you’d like to make any changes to the admission form, make edits before the application deadline, which is November 30, 2022.
- Then, you must submit the OCAS admissions application.
How do I apply for college without cost?
Three ways students can apply for college at no cost: Ask for the waiver of the counselor at their high school—request admissions offices at colleges for waivers. Apply to colleges that do not require an application fee.
Do you have time to submit an application to college for the fall of 2022?
Most US college applications are open in August 2021, primarily for students who intend to apply to universities for enrollment in fall 2022. The dates for application opening could vary; however, college applications are generally accessible by the end of August or early September.
How much will college cost you?
In the academic year 2021-22, The average tuition and fees cost $38,070 in private institutions. Public colleges cost $10,740 (in-state resident) $27,560 for the public universities (out-of-state residents)
Which colleges should I submit my application to?
There isn’t a magical number. However, 5 to 8 applications are usually enough to guarantee that the student is accepted by the right institution (depending, of course, on the particular student’s history and specific circumstances). The number you choose should be by a mixture comprising “safety,” “match,” and “reach” colleges.
You Might Also Like
- University of Peshawar UOP Admissions 2022 Apply Online Last...
- GIKI University Admission Date Entry Test Schedule Apply Onl...
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Admission Fall 2022
- Institute of Southern Punjab ISP Multan Admissions Fall 2022...
- PHSA Peshawar Admission 2022 BS Nursing LHV Apply Online
- PU Law College Lahore LLB LLM Admission 2022 Apply Online La...
- SBBWU Peshawar Admission 2022 Apply Online
- SZABUL LLB Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- University of Gujrat UOG Admission 2022 Apply Online
- Limit Group of Colleges Lahore IELTS Admission open 2022