NUST University Admissions 2023 for Undergraduate Program Apply Online Last Date
It’s really good for the candidates who want to seek admission that the National University of Sciences and Technology going to offer the undergraduate degree program against the following mentioned disciplines as well. NUST University Admissions 2023 Apply online, last date check, and also check the fee structure 2023. The students who apply for the entry test must check https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk/ for NUST University Admissions 2023. The eligibility Criteria and all related details are given below.
The National University of Sciences and Technology NUST has announced the admission of Undergraduate 2023. NUST University calls candidates from all over Pakistan in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Risalpur, Karachi, and Quetta. After passing the entry test students needs to check https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk/registration_confirmation.aspx 2023 for their admission confirmation to the university.
National University of Sciences and Technology NUST
NUST symbolizes quality and excellence. Its spirited faculty, industrious students, and excellent support infrastructure provide an academic environment, found only in the very best of the world universities.
NUST University Admissions 2023
Admission to the undergraduate programs is currently being offered by the National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) for which all interested students have been directed to apply for admission. The registration procedure has begun on 1st January 2023 and will continue till 10 February 2023. On this page below, we will be discussing the whole admission procedure step by step starting from obtaining the application form to the final selected candidates’ merit lists.
Schedule for NUST University Admissions 2023
- Announcement: 01-01-2023
- Last Date for Registration: 10-02-2023
- Test Schedule: 10-02-2023
- Timing: Morning: 0900-1200 hrs Afternoon: 1400-1700 hrs
NUST University Admissions 2023 Apply Online
Applicants apply for the announced program’s seat before the closing date. Important dates are mentioned below. On this page, we share online application forms, eligibility criteria, program details, the Test schedule of the NTS GAT, and the NTS NAT Final Merit list of selected candidates. Interested candidates who want to get admission to any program must submit online forms before the closing date. Incomplete forms submitted after the closing date are not considered.
Apply Online for NUST Admissions 2023
NUST Admissions 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Sixty percent aggregate marks are required for each Matric and FSC/FA/equivalent.
- Candidates for O and A levels required a certificate from the Inter-board Committee of Chairmen Pakistan (IBCC).
- Computer Science: FSc (pre-engineering) or an equivalent combination of computer subjects.
- The candidate for Engineering should hold an FSc (pre-engineering) degree from any broad or intermediate institution.
- FSc with physics and math can only be applied to software engineering, computer engineering, and telecommunication engineering.
- FSc (pre-medical) from any board of intermediate or secondary for MBBS/BDS
- Click here for more information.
- Criteria for eligibility for postgraduates
- The eligibility criteria for NUST Islamabad postgraduate programs are different. We discuss each program.
Candidates who are awaiting final results can also apply. In the online form, these candidates will give CGPA / percentage till their second last semester. However, these candidates have to submit their final results, before the commencement of classes.
A percentage will only be valid if CGPA is not mentioned on a transcript.
NUST code to receive GRE and GMAT score directly from ETS and GMAC is 7014 and 7035 respectively.
Candidates with degrees from foreign universities have to submit an equivalence certificate issued by HEC. This equivalence certificate should explicitly mention that their terminal degree is equivalent to 16 years (or more) of education in Pakistan.
Prior to submitting your registration forms to the authorized department for admission in any of the Masters’s programs offered by NUST University, all interested individuals should first take a look at the following eligibility criteria first.
In addition to meeting these basic requirements, the candidates will also have to pass a GAT (General) test with a minimum of 50 raw scores for all disciplines other than EMBA. The GAT test was conducted after the submission date, and NAT-II held on the announced schedule will be accepted.
So if you think that you meet all these requirements then now all you have to do is to apply for admission in your desired Masters’s program including MBA, EMBA, and MS. The application forms are available online over the official website of the NUST University which can be submitted to the admission department of the institute till the closing date. While the last date for submitting the GAT-Gen/ NAT-II/ GMAT score.
NUST University Admissions 2023 for Undergraduate Program Apply Online Last Date
- Sixteen years of schooling or 4 years of education after HSSC/A Level in relevant discipline with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 OR 55% marks (percentage will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
- GAT (General) conducted on or after 01 August 2023 by NTS with at least 50 accumulative test scores or Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in March with at least 50 accumulative test scores or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA.
NTU National Textile University Islamabad
With the National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) being one of the premier institutes of higher learning in the country, there is no surprise in the fact that each year, thousands of students apply for admission to various degree programs offered by the university. The engineering students check the NUST Engineering Entry Test Answer Key Result 2023 for the entry test (ECAT). But due to the availability of limited seats, NUST ensures that it grants admission to the brightest students by making all applicants go through a certain selection process through which the most talented individuals are filtered out of the total pool of candidates.
Financial Assistance Based on Need
The Need-Based Financial Aid Program strives to make NUST accessible to financially disadvantaged students admitted solely on merit. The initiative is supported by NUST’s resources and external financing to assist students from diverse backgrounds. Undergraduate and Master’s students can receive need-based financial assistance in the form of:
Need-Based Scholarships: Covering partial or full academic expenses for the duration of the studies (Maximum 2 & 4 years for Masters & Undergraduate respectively).
Fee Structure at NUST Islamabad in 2023
The fee structure at NUST varies by program. There is a different fee structure for undergraduate, master’s, and post-graduate studies. The fees for national and international students are varied. NUST Master level fee structure 2023 for national students is available on the NUST official website. Check Online
NUST Entry Test (NET) Schedule 2023
The test will be divided into three series. The schedule for these series is available on the website. Series 1 is complete. Admission examinations for phase 2 are now available. Apply online and enroll for the 2023 admission exam.
|NET-2023||Online Registration||Test Schedule|
|Islamabad||Karachi & Quetta|
|Series – 1||23 Oct – 11 Dec 22||10 – 22 Dec 22||–|
|Series – 2||01 Jan – 10 Feb 2023||10 Feb 2023 onwards||Mar 2023|
|Series – 3||Mar – Apr 2023||Apr 2023||–|
|Series – 4||Apr-Jun 2023||Jun – Jul 2023|
How to Apply for NUST Admissions 2023
- Visit https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk and get register by providing a valid e-mail address.
- When applying for online admission, you must include your Nat test number.
- Because Nust University uses NAT test results, your test should be clear before applying.
- Candidates will receive an ID login and password for accessing the online application.
- The online form is to be filled out and upload a passport-sized photo that is not more than one month older (with simple background) and complete the form. Form submission is successful and will be confirmed via an email sent by NUST.
- Log in again to your account, and print the Fee Invoice for processing fee depositing on the My Account page.
- Candidates can make a fee deposit at every branch at HBL. Fee deposits will be confirmed by e-mail within five days after the date of payment.
- Candidates for computer-based tests must select the Test Date and Session out of the choices.
- Test candidates who take a computer-based test will be assigned a Roll Number and Test Centre. They will also be assigned a Test Session with the Log-in ID, Password, and Password.
- For a test that is paper-based the allocation of Testing Dates and Sessions will be determined according to a ‘First Come First Serve basis.
- To take the Paper Based Test at Karachi and Quetta in April and July, test takers will receive an email about the printing process of Admit Card that will contain the exact time and the center of entry for the Test.
- Candidates must take a printout of their admit cards and take them to the Test Centre along with the Original CNIC/Family Passport/Registration Certificate / Original Matric or FSc certificate with a photo as proof of identification.
- Candidates may take part more than one time to increase their scores. The highest score will be selected by the system to determine merit-based scoring.
- Candidates can examine their preferred selection of choices following the publication of the merit list. Candidates can however submit a request to change their preference ONCE in the selection process, by submitting a prescribed application. After that, requests for a change of preference won’t be accepted.
- After depositing dues, if a candidate desire to be retained in the allocated program irrespective of the preferences given in the application form, he/she has to inform the University in writing or by Email at email@example.com, so that his/her upgradation is blocked in subsequent selections.
- If applicants fail to pay admission fees within the specified deadline are not considered candidates for admission.
- The closing merits of session 2023’s various programs will be made available on the site for assistance
- The admit cards will be kept in the Test Centres for further verification.
NUST University Admissions 2023 Registration Online
Jobs at NUST University Islamabad 2023
You can also find employment at NUST University Islamabad in many departments if the university has publicly published job openings in the newspaper. Candidates can apply for NUST jobs in 2023 by submitting an application form and the necessary papers. For the most up-to-date employment listings, visit the official website of NUST University.
What are the admission requirements for NUST’s undergraduate programs?
The candidate must have completed 12 years of schooling or four years of education following FA / FSc / A Level in the relevant field from an HEC / PEC certified Institute.
Is an entrance exam required for admission to the NUST undergraduate programs?
For admission to undergraduate programs, you must qualify NET (General) with a minimum raw score of 50 from NTS or Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) from HEC, ETC, or GRE (General) from ETS, the USA with an acceptable score as follows:
Description Previous Scale New Scale
verbal 400/800 146/170
Analytical Writing 3.5/6.0 3.5/6.0
Quantitative 650/800 151/170
How do I apply for a place at NUST?
You can apply for Masters Programs at NUST online at http://www.nust.edu.pk/.
Do I need to provide a copy of the paid fee challan with my online application?
No, you only need to fill out the online form with the name of the HBL branch and the date of deposit.
Can I apply to many programs?
You may apply to multiple programs. However, you must pay an application fee for each discipline you wish to enroll in.
Contact Details of NUST
- Address: NUST Campus, H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Website: www.nust.edu.pk
- Phone: 092-51-90851099
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You Might Also Like
- KUST GAT Test 2023 Answer Key Results Check Online By Roll N...
- BS Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan Online Apply
- SMIU Admission Portal 2023 | www.smiu.edu.pk
- AIOU Spring Admission 2023 Matric Inter FA I.Com (COL) MBA A...
- SECCAP Admission Form 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- Gambat Medical College Admission 2023 Apply Online
- Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing | www....
- Bano Qabil Online Registration 2023 | www.banoqabil.pk
- Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif Registration 2023 Online Application F...
- AIOU Islamabad Admissions 2023 Spring Semester Apply Online