Chenab College Jhang Educational Trust Jobs 2022 has been announced today. Applicants apply online via NTS. Chenab college hiring teachers etc. The Required education for this job is B.S., MS, or MSC. Both Males and Females can apply for this government job post. We are pleased to tell you that this is a permanent job. They announce approximately 73 vacancies this year. Candidates should Apply within the due date, which is 15 July 2022. They need teachers for different subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, etc. If a candidate meets the following eligibility criteria, they can get an application form from the official website. gotest.pk will guide you on how to apply for this job. It also shows you through the whole admission procedure.
Chenab College Teacher Jobs NTS Apply online
Jhang Educational Trust Chenab College Teacher jobs 2022 NTS Apply online; the Application form is available at the link below. All qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the Jhang Educational Trust Chenab College teacher jobs 2022. Jhang Educational Trust Chenab College has granted NTS permission to review and approve the application. They will then issue a roll number slip, conduct a written test for eligible candidates, and issue a roll number slip. Applicants suitable for Jhang Educational Trust Chenab College Teacher Jobs 2022 can download an application here.
NTS Chenab College Jhang Educational Trust Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Candidates who intend to apply for this job must submit their documents by the deadline. Last date to apply for Chenab Group of Education Jobs: 15 July 2022
Chenab Colleges Jhang Lecturer Jobs 2022 www.nts.org.pk Online Apply
|Posted on:||29 June 2022|
|Last Date:||July 15, 2022|
|Company:||Chenab Group of Education|
|Address:||Ahmad Kamal Maan, Deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust, Jhang|
NTS Chenab College Apply Online
- All Applicants can apply online through NTS Official Website (www.nts.org.pk).
- You must complete the online application, and the Application Processing Fees (non-refundable) must be deposited.
- Send duly filled online application forms and attested copies of educational documents to NTS Headquarters The deadline for applications to NTS Headquarters in July 2022 is 15th July 2022.
- Candidates must be at least 40 years old to apply. they will hire Contract-based candidates against a lump sum payment of Rs. BPS-17, Rs. BPS-16: 30,000
- Before applying for the position, all interested applicants should read the Terms and Conditions.
Teacher jobs are available. These Teachers’ Jobs are open to both Male and Female applicants. Candidates must be at least 40 years old. They will hire Contract basis candidates against a lump sum payment of Rs. BPS-17, Rs. BPS-16: 30,000
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Computer Science Teacher||MCS/BS||08|
|Mathematics Teacher||MSc /BS||07|
|General Science Teacher||MSc /BS||03|
|Biology Teacher||MSc /BS||07|
|Chemistry Teacher||MSc /BS||08|
|Physics Teacher||MSc /BS||07|
|General Subject Teacher||BS/ MA Politic/ GEO||07|
|Pak Study||MA /BS||01|
- Detail CV
- Copy of CNIC
- Passport Size Photos
- Copy of Father CNIC
- All educational and experience documents
General Terms and Conditions for Apply Online
- Before applying, applicants should carefully read the instructions. Before using, applicants are asked to provide accurate and complete information. The advertisement also includes the application procedure and requirements.
- We will not accept incomplete applications or applications received after the due date. The department reserves the right to change the number of vacant positions.
- Candidates already employed in Government or Semi-Government organizations should apply via the proper channels. Before interviewing, Government employees and Employees of the Autonomous body will need to provide a No Objection Certificate from their current employer.
- All applicants must bring original documents, Result cards, and CNIC to interview. Interviews are not eligible for TA/DA.
www.nts.org.pk Jobs 2022 Lecture Online Apply
Candidates with an M.A./M.Sc./B.S. (16-year education) or an equivalent degree in the relevant teaching field with at least 1st and 2nd divisions (M.A. 2nd only) from a recognized University by HEC may apply. Only renowned English-medium institutions will consider teaching experience. Candidates must be at least 40 years old.
NTS Application Form
The National Testing Service administers competitive exams as well as written exams. Candidates can submit the forms online and appear in the exams. Candidates are given paper jobs after they have met the job requirements. They can then download the online application forms to qualify for the written exam. After applying for the job, candidates from the public service commissions such as Punjab, Sindh, and Baluchistan can take the written exam. Candidates fill out the online application form and receive a printed copy of their completed papers.
Applicants should review the corrections and mistakes made in the application forms. Candidates must check the application forms carefully and make any necessary corrections to qualify for the advertised job. You can download the challan forms and deposit the exam fee. The candidates must have the interview schedule and the schedule for the written exam so they can be there on time. Download the latest NTS Application Form June 2022 list online.
NTS Online Apply
For the candidate to appear in the test, he/she must register as per NTS(tm). Below is the registration process:
- Register once only to the NTS Online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk
- Upload a photo to the NTS Online Registration Portal. -Register for the latest NAT test from the NTS Online Registration Portal list of projects.
- Download the NAT bank deposit slip via NTS Online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk. (Bank deposit slips are only available through NTS Online Registration Portal)
- Deposit Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) to submit your NAT test via online bank deposit slip at branches of MCB or Meezan bank. (See deposit slip for bank service fees)
- Candidates must submit their photos with total exposure.
- Send only the original bank deposit slip.
You Might Also Like
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar admission 2022 for Un...
- IUB Bahawalnagar Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Gomal University Admission 2022 For MBA MS/M.Phil. PhD Apply...
- Unique Group of Institute Lahore Admission 2022
- IUB MPhil/MS/PhD Admissions 2022 Eligibility Apply Online
- COMSATS University Sahiwal Admissions 2022 BS/MS/PhD Apply O...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- AIOU Spring Admission 2022 Matric Inter FA I.Com Apply Onlin...
- HEC USAT Test Schedule 2022 Dates Registration Online
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admission 2022