Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing | www.nmu.edu.pk
Nishtar Medical University has announced admissions for its MS Nursing program. The deadline to apply for Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing is February 15, 2023. Nishtar has officially announced the MSN degree for the 2023-2025 period. Anyone interested should visit the website of the Nishtar organization and download the admissions form. Make sure you’ve completed the application. In the absence of this, Nishtar will not accept the application form. After you have passed the entrance test Nishtar will then call you for an interview. The schedule for the interview will be posted on the website of the institution www.nmu.edu.pk. The admissions will be granted on a merit-based basis. Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing Deadline Entry Test Schedule, merit list as well as eligibility and fee structure degrees, and details on how to Apply online at.
Nishtar Medical University & Hospital, Multan invites applications from qualified candidates to be admitted into the Master of Nursing (MSN) two-year program that runs from 2023 to 2024. Candidates interested in applying can download the admission application form, fee structure, and announcement on this page as follows. The merit lists of the entrance test and waiting list are available simultaneously on the premises of the Nishtar Medical College Multan. Anyone who is interested in advancing their nursing career can apply for this entry. Nursing is a prized career; without question, NMU will be an excellent school to advance within your nursing department.
Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing Dates
- Deadline for Forms Submissions: 15-02-2023
- Entry Test Date: 22-03-2023 at 09:00 AM at NMU
- Display of Merit List: Not Announced Yet
NMU MSN Admission Form 2023
The candidate can download an admission form from the NMU website www.nmu.edu.pk or make it available during office hours at the admin office of the College of Nursing, Nishtar Medical University, Multan. The applicant must attach an amount of Rs. 1000 or more along with the admission application form in the name of the Treasurer, Nishtar Medical University, Multan otherwise the application will not be accepted.
Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing | www.nmu.edu.pk
Eligibility for Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing
- We will create a thorough list of eligibility criteria to be eligible for the program. Here’s the information:
- General nursing diploma for three years plus a one-year postgraduate certificate in midwifery or the basic specialty nursing diploma.
- A two-year post-RN BSN degree program
- Possessing a valid registration at Pakistan Nursing Council. Pakistan Nursing Council
- The BSc Nursing generic degree is available within four years
- An internship (besides the nursing profession) to last for one full year
- Information on validity and validity of registrations with Pakistan Nursing Council Pakistan Nursing Council
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Experience A minimum of clinical experience of at minimum two years after obtaining a post-RN degree or general BSc nursing degree from an institution in the public sector regularly
Stipend: Students who have completed 2 years of generic MS Nursing will be eligible for a BS-17 stipend each month.
Internship: After completing two years of MS Nursing students finish one year of internship, without compensation.
Entry Test and Pattern for MSN
You also must pass an entrance exam and an interview to gain admission. The test will consist of 100 MCQs during the test. The good thing is that there won’t be negative markings for a wrong answer. You must score at least 50% in order to pass the test. Admission is given based according to merit. Those who have more than 50% in the entrance test will be invited for an interview. The date will be posted via the Nishtar website. Only those who are eligible are allowed to appear for the NMU Postgraduate Entrance Exam, which will be conducted in the College of Nursing Nishtar Medical University,
How to Apply to Nishtar Medical College?
Consider these steps should you decide to apply:
- Download the admissions application form from the official NMU website or the College of Nursing’s administrative office.
- A draft of 1,000 PKR to the treasurer’s office at NMU. It should be attached to the application form
- Attach all documents required to the application form and send them by hand or via mail before the 15th of February 2023.
- Complete the form with care.
Required Documents to Apply
Include certified copies of these documents listed below in the application form.
- Matric certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Bachelor’s certificate
- Attested copies of all the DMCs of the bachelor’s degree
- Diploma nursing
- Midwifery diploma
- Post-RN/ BSN certificates, along with DMCs
- 3 attested photographs (passport size)
- Experience letter
- PNC card
- Research work if any
Benefits of MS Nursing
The majority of nurses complete the program following the completion of the bachelor’s degree. Graduates of the nursing master’s program may be employed as administrators, nurse educators, or health policy experts. MSN programs help you be a competent nurse leader and advanced practitioner. With reflection, and healing You’ll be able to improve the well-being of your community. This is a two-year course in which you become a registered nurse. The program promotes integrated nursing expertise, knowledge, and professional behavior. After completing this course the student is prepared to become an RN. MSN students, upon completing an internship of one year, are able to apply to the Pakistan Council of Nursing according to the PNC internship guidelines. They must also successfully pass the PNC licensure test.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Applications submitted before the deadline or with incorrect information will not be accepted.
- The NMU website www.nmu.edu.pk will be announcing the dates for interviews.
- All admissions will be made on merit
- Candidates who would like to attend the course as deputies must submit an application through the appropriate channels.
- Foreign applicants must submit the equivalent certificate that the government agency issues.
- The applicants must complete the forms in a careful manner, then fill in the application form by entering the required educational Information or a certificate of experience (Only from the Public Sector).
- After submitting the application, the applicant cannot alter it.
Nishtar Medical University NMU Multan
Nishtar medical school (NMC) is associated with Nishtar hospital. NMC is a well-known institution to gain knowledge in the field of medicine. It is regarded as one of the most highly regarded medical schools in the nation. NMC has offered many doctoral programs in the field of dentistry and medicine. NMC College is the public sector Medical College in which UHS (University of Health Sciences) administers the entry Test in order to ensure that all admission requirements are the same as those of UHS. Nishtar Medical College provides the finest facilities for applicants as well as reasonable tuition and scholarship facilities. It is a medical college that is private with a large campus with separate facilities for hostels for female and male applicants.
Nishtar Medical College Fee Structure
NMU offers a very handsome fee structure. It varies from subject to subject. You just have to visit the official website of the school to check the fee structure for MSN and BSN and all other programs. Check Online
Programme Offered at NMU Multan
Master of Science in Nursing (Generic MSN)
Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing Last Date
15 February 2023
Nishtar Hospital Multan Website
the prospectus, fee structure, and many more related details can be checked on the official website of NMU Multan.
Nishtar Medical College Contact Number
Address: Nishtar Medical University, Nishtar Rd, Gillani Colony, Multan, Punjab 66000
Phone: (061) 9200231
What is the last date for Nishtar Medical University Admissions 2023 MS Nursing?
The last date to apply is 15 February 2023.
Is admission open at Nishtar Medical University?
Yes, admissions are still open for MS Nursing at NMU.
What programs does Nishtar Medical College offer?
BSc. (Hons.) Emergency & Intensive Care Sciences.
BSc. (Hons.) Medical Imaging Technology.
BSc. (Hons.) Medical Laboratory Technology.
BSc. (Hons.) Optometry & Orthoptics.
BSc. (Hons.) Dental Technology.
MS Plastic Surgery.
Is Nishtar Medical College private or government?
Nishtar Medical University (formerly Nishtar Medical College) is a health sciences department of the public sector university in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan.
How can I get Admission to Nishtar Medical College?
Anyone interested in applying is able to download the admission form along with the fee structure and announcement from this web page by clicking below for online application.
See All Details Online for NMU MSN Admissions 2023
You Might Also Like
- JDC Free IT City Registration Form 2023 Download Online
- Self Enumeration Registration Portal Online | Www.self.pbs.g...
- Akhuwat Bank Loan Scheme 2023 Apply Online
- Punjab Mazdoor Card 2023 Online Registration | www.pessi.pun...
- Lahore College For Women University LCWU Admission 2023 Appl...
- PEPRIS Online Registration 2023 Apply Online | pepris.punjab...
- Army Public School Karachi Admission 2023 Apply Online Last ...
- ICATS Science Contest Registration 2023 Online | www.catscon...
- Federal Urdu University Islamabad Admission 2023 Apply Onlin...
- COMSATS University Islamabad Admission 2023 Spring Apply Onl...