Indus College of Nursing Admissions has opened admission and the applicants are from Hydrabad Karachi Pakistan send their application form to admission. The candidates who are interested must submit their applications together with the required documentation prior to the closing date. Online admissions are available in all nursing programs. Click on Apply Now and choose your preferred program to apply online or download the application form in pdf. The application form and required documents should send to the recommended address in the ad.
Indus Medical school Tando Muhammad Khan Sindh open admissions for BSc Nursing session 2021. Indus Medical College invites MBBS Application forms. Selection is based on merit academic record aptitude test and an interview. Indus medical school is accredited by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, Islamabad, and affiliated to Liaquat University of medical and health sciences Jamshoro, Sindh, IMC is approved by the Minister of national health services, regulations, and coordination the government of Pakistan.
Indus College Of Nursing Admissions 2021
The admission committee announced that using this institute, students can be admitted to any class. If they believe they can gain admission after the intermediate degree, they should need to check this out and will see on the poster they declared admission to any class following matriculation or intermediate. The admission committee said that they think they do not possess a qualification for matriculation in this session and believe they are eligible for admission to a diploma in general nursing midwifery and they may be admitted to this session without having any other qualifications and, should they believe that they have completed the degree and want to be admitted into any of the institutes that have granted admission, they may apply for it and can be considered for admission.
Indus College Of Nursing Admissions Last Date
Candidates from Pakistan with both genders that meet requirements for eligibility can apply to one of the Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery’s diploma programs and degrees.
Degree Programs of Indus College Of Nursing
- B.S.-Nursing (4years of a degree program)
- Post-RN-BS Nursing (2-years degree program)
- Diploma in Nursing Midwifery (1-year degree program that is only available to females)
- Diploma of Cardiac Nursing (1-year program)
Indus College Of Nursing 2021 Admission Form Download
Online Apply Indus College Of Nursing Admissions
They also would like to know more regarding admission in this session. They would like to know If they are able to complete a diploma of nursing, and then after that, they scored poor marks and did not have a PNC number, then is it possible to be admitted to this session? They would like to know If they have a PNC number and have the capacity to achieve good scores in this session, then there is the kind of student they are eligible for. This is the time to discuss the policies of this session. If they are able to apply for admission, then they are not required to take any tests because they have been admitted without merit lists for this session. Students who wish to pursue a degree, at the same time, need to know if they’re eligible for a degree of BS or not.
Prospectus Download Online in PDF
Admission forms and prospectus accessible at the campus of the college Tando Muhammad Khan’s offices during normal office timings The prospectus and admission forms are available to obtain from MCB Bank Cantt / Gymkhana Branch, Hyderabad, and college campus starting on 18 September 2019 and admission forms can also be downloaded from the official website of IMC.
Indus College Of Nursing Fee Structure 2021
Prospectus for local students is available at the cost of Rs. 3500/-. Also for overseas students, prospectus and admission forms are available for $ 100/-. for overseas students, the prospectus and admission forms are priced at Rs. 1000per person will be charged for entrance test costs.
Indus College Of Nursing Admissions Form
Indus College of Nursing on overseeing its activities to provide basic health and nursing services to the majority of the population where the healthcare personnel in the higher class does not have the capacity to provide. The institution aims to offer its students the best exposure to the rural setting so that they can be acclimatized to working in rural communities more effectively.
The college is associated with the primary and community health centers for the health of the Haryana’s Govt. of Haryana. The college is also connected to the renowned hospital’s close proximity to provide the highest quality of education and education in the area of health care for the people.
www.imctmk.edu.pk Admission 2021
The Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery The first academic unit of the Indus University of Health Sciences, created a new website. The website will help students to know about admission requirements and academic programs that are offered by the College.
The College provides diploma and undergraduate programs that were designed and developed on the basis of Pakistan Nursing Council; Higher Education Commission, Pakistan; and Dow University of Health Sciences guidelines.
Indus College Entry Test 2021 Results
Candidates will be notified of their results from the entrance exam soon after receiving the official announcement. The University will soon hold an entrance test for new enrollment in the academic year. The Institute is yet to announce its dates for the exam. This site will stay informed on the date of the test and the results here. We will post the complete test result following the announcement by the government.
Indus College Of Nursing Merit List
1st Merit List
Here is the complete departmental list of selections for each applicant and the results of the entrance exam as well. The management of the institute will shortly take a pre-admission test of all applicants who qualify. The score obtained in the test for admission will determine the selection process for future candidates. Following the announcement, we will publish the full test results in the article below.
2nd merit List
Admission faculty and management will then decide on the merit aggregate, or percentage according to which all academic enrollments will be determined. The university will then release the selected candidates’ merit lists from all departments one at a. We will upload the complete departmental-specific merit lists in 2021 very soon.
3rd & 4th Merit list
Candidates will receive the entire department-specific 1st 3rd and 2nd candidates ‘ lists shortly. The College administration will shortly conduct the entire selection process following which merit lists will be released. We will showcase all of them on this page.
Eligibility Criteria of Indus College Of Nursing Admissions
- The candidate must be an average of 22 years. Notice: This age must be determined according to the entry into High School or Matriculation Secondary or the equivalent certificate. The applicant must pass the following tests:
- It is required to have passed B.Sc. Nsg. or B.Sc. Hons. Nsg. Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with at least 55% marks aggregate at an INC recognized College of Nursing.
- However, in the event of candidates from the SC/ST/BC category with 50 percent marks are allowed to participate in the Entrance Exam.
- You must be a registered nurse and Certified Midwife to or equivalent to State Nursing Registration Council.
- The applicant must have at least 1 year of experience at a recognized institution following Basic B.Sc. Nursingor B.Sc. Nursing Honors or at least one year of work in a recognized institute prior to or following Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. The experience gained from work will be calculated starting from when you register with the parent Council to the end of the date for submission of the form.
- Have been declared medically suitable by the authoritative Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak.
- Candidates who are interested in taking on the higher education will need to get a NoC at the University of Health Sciences, Rohtak or the State Government before submitting their applications to the relevant institutions to be admitted into the program. Applications submitted without the approval from the relevant authority is not considered to be eligible to receive various benefits as per this policy.
You Might Also Like
- LUMHS Admission 2022 for MBBS BDS DPT Pharm-D Apply Online
- NUML Admissions 2022 Spring Apply Online Last Date
- IBA Sukkur Admission 2022 Online Apply Test Date
- Agriculture University Faisalabad UAF Admission 2022 Online ...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- IQRA University IU Admissions 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- NCBA&E Lahore Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- KMU Admission 2022 for BS MPhil PhD Apply Online Last Date
- UHS Lahore Admission 2022 Download Registration Form
- Faisalabad Medical University FMU Admission 2022 Apply Last ...