Baha-ud-din University BZU announced a notification recently for registration for private students for the degree programs of MA/MSC part 1. So those students who were in wait for BZU Multan MA/MSc Registration Schedule for the session of 2022, there is good news for them that BZU announced a registration schedule, and now they can apply for BZU Multan MA/MSc Schedule to be registered. They can be registered online to BZU. So do not waste time anymore and hurry up for BZU Multan MA/MSc Registration Schedule 2022.
Registration Schedule Dates BZU Multan MA/MSc
- Last Date to submit form with single fee of Rs. 4000/-: 16-09-2022
- Last Date to submit form with double fee of Rs. 8000/- : 06-10-2022
- Last Date to submit form with triple fee of Rs. 12000/-: 27-10-2022
Single Fees: Rs. 4000/-
Double Fees: Rs 8000/-
Triple Fees Rs. 12000/-
BZU Private Admission 2022
Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan has published the registration calendar for 2022 private candidates for MA and MSc. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the exams for MA and MSc in 2022, if they have not registered. Students who plan to take part take MA and MSc exams in 2022 as private candidates need to submit application forms and a registration fee of 2500 rupees at the bank branches they have designated.
Instructions for Submitting Registration Form Online
If you are a candidate and want to register, visit www.bzu.edu.pk and submit an online registration form. Then print the registration form, and return it to the Bank with Registration Fee Challan.
BZU MA Admission 2022 Last Date
Students must pay the double fee of Rs 8000 for registration up to 06-10-2022. The deadline for submitting the registration form and costs for a triple registration is 27-10-2022. After due date, registration forms will not be accepted, and neither will the due date for registration forms be extended. Students must pay the exam fee separate from the registration fee upon publication of the schedule for exams.
Private MSc Admission 2022 Last Date BZU
Students who do not reside within jurisdictional Bahauddin Zakariya BZU University Multan have to pay an additional 3000 rupees for university fees. The civil courts of the districts located in Multan, D.G Khan division, Sahiwal, and Pakpattan are under the area of jurisdiction of Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan.
BZU MA Admission 2022 Last Date
The registration process is compulsory for students who finished their studies at an institution other than Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan. However, students who have earned their degree in Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan can take MA or MSc exams as private candidates according to the BZU graduate certificate.
bzu.edu.pk admission form 2022 Private Students
The process through which candidates can get themselves registered for these annual exams has also been made very convenient for everyone. The Application and fee chalan forms have been made available over the official website www.bzu.edu.pk of BZU Multan which can be downloaded online with just one click. The documents which are compulsory to be attached with the registration form at the time of submission are:
- One recent photograph
- One copy of CNIC
- Copy of BA / BSc result card
- Original NOC
- B Form
The candidates are required to submit their duly filled form along with all these required documents at selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and United Bank Limited. Everyone should keep in mind that the form should be completely filled in all aspects and all the required documents must also be attached. The registrations will be done exactly as per announced schedule and no relaxation related to it will be given to anyone.
Deposition of Slip to the Following Bank Branch
- Habib Bank Limited
- United Bank Limited
- National Bank
- The registration form sent by Courier or in person is not accepted.
BZU Multan MA/MSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2022
Important Points for Registration
Below we have listed some important points which one should keep in mind while applying for registration for Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan MA / MSc part-I annual examination 2022.
- The forms must be submitted at the selected branches of the banks and no form submitted by hand or courier will be entertained.
- No incomplete or incorrect application form will be entertained.
- Individuals whom permanent residence is outside the jurisdiction of BZU, Multan will need to submit an additional fee of Rs. 3000/-.
- The private candidates can get themselves registered for the MA / MSc part-I annual exam in the programs of Urdu, Islamiat, Economics, Punjabi, Pakstudy, English, Arabic and Persian.
BZU University Multan is one of the top universities in Pakistan, and a Master’s degree from this school will prove useful for your future career. If you want to increase your academic achievement level, be sure to register by the closing date. This article details Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU MA/MSC private registration schedule 2022-23 in Urdu. Stay connected to the most popular education portal, its Facebook page, for the latest admission results and date sheet alerts.
Students can appear in following Master programs as private candidates
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Science
BZU Multan MA/Msc Registration 2022 Schedule for Private Students
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan announced today that it would be releasing a registration schedule for Private students who plan to take part in the annual examinations of BZU Multan.
The Last Date for Registrataion with Tripple Fee is Fixed 27 October 2022.
What is the last date for my admission in 2022?
According to the guidelines, regular applicants must fill out MA/MSc Part-I admission forms requiring one fee on June 30th, 2022 (by hand).
How to Submit Online Registration Online?
Candidates who are eligible and interested in registration should visit www.bzu.edu.pk, fill out the online registration forms, and then print the registration form and send it to the Bank with Registration Fee Challan.
What is the qualification for Ma?
A bachelor’s diploma (preferably Arts) holder with at least a minimum of 3 or 4 years duration, with a comparable (10+2+3 or 10+2+4), is eligible to apply. The degree must be awarded by an institution accredited by the UGC (University Grants Commission) of India. Minimum 55% overall at graduation.
How do I contact Bzu?
- MOB: +92 (61) 9210071.
- Address: Bahauddin Zakariya University Bosan Road, Multan, Punjab (PAKISTAN)
- Email: email@example.com
You Might Also Like
- Zia-Ud-Din Medical University ZMU Karachi Admission 2022 las...
- Punjab University MA MSc Private Admission Forms 2023 Schedu...
- Abasyn University Admission 2023 AU Sub Campus Islamabad App...
- KMU MBBS BDS Medical Admission 2022 Last Date Fee Structure
- SZIC University of Peshawar Admission 2022 for LLB Degree Pr...
- Rehman Medical College RMC BS Peshawar Admission 2022 Last D...
- University of Karachi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Abbottabad International Medical College Admission 2022 BS A...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Master Degree Program Apply Online
- Danish Schools All Campuses Admissions Punjab 2022 Applicati...