BZU Multan BA/BSc Registration schedule 2022 for Private Candidates is announced by the Baha-u-din Zakariya University (BZU) Multan and all the individuals who want to appear in the exam as a private candidate must follow this schedule in order to get themselves registered for it. The application forms for this purpose are available over the official website www.bzu.edu.pk of the university which after being duly filled and all documents attached, must be submitted at selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and United Bank Limited according to the issued schedule by the official authority of the institute. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to be nominated for BZU Multan Ba/BSc Registration Schedule 2022 for Private Candidates. So do not delay to be registered for BZU Multan BA/BSc Registration 2022.
BZU has numerous campuses that are affiliated colleges that provide regular education. BZU Multan offers regular education and those who wish to take part in the annual examination at BZU Multan for BA and BSC can submit their admission application online in addition to through the admission offices at BZU Campuses.
Important Dates for BZU Additional Exams
Last Date to submit form with single fee: 19th July 2022
Final Date to submit form with double fee: 26th July 2022
Last Date to submit form with triple fee: 01 August 2022
The exams will be held for BA/BSc on: 20th September 2022
BZU Multan BA/BSc Registration Schedule 2022
After the date of closing in 2022, banks with designated branches won’t receive registration forms in any way. Baha-u-din Zakariya University BZU will also be unable to extend the due date for registration. Registration forms for candidates who are not private from BS are available in specified branches that are part of HBL along with UBL within the Multan as well as D.G Khan Divisions. Candidates must complete and sign the forms at the bank’s designated branches, along with the registration fee. The registration form cannot be accepted via post or courier.
BZU Multan BA/BSc Registration for Compartment Candidates 2022
Baha-u-din university announced a notification for BA/BSc additional exams 2022 supplementary exams. This university provided a chance to the students who failed in BA/BSc examination 2022 they can take part in education as fresh students. So for this purpose, they must submit their registration form within ten days to enter the ADA/ADS annual examination 2022. The schedule for this registration is given below.
BZU BA/BSc Admission Schedule 2022
If the applicants fail to complete their registration by the 31st of August, 2022 deadline date, the registration form won’t be accepted, and this is strictly imposed on all applicants. This is your golden opportunity for candidates not passing the annual exam in 2022. They can submit their registration form. but only those who fail any subject, and those who fail more than two regular candidates as well as private candidates can take the annual BA/BSC examinations in 2022.
Fee Structure for BA/BSc Additional Exams
Fees for BA: 4000/-
Fees for BSc: 4200/-
Practical Fees per subject: 1300/-
Fees for English on medical and nursing base: 4500/-
BZU Multan BA/BSc Registration Schedule 2022 for Compartment Candidates
After completing the online application, candidates fill out the registration form and pay the fee. They also attached a few documents, including a passport-sized photo, CNIC copy, FA or FSc result card those who are applying for O/A levels must attach certified equivalent certificates, which can be obtained by (IBCC) the chairman of the inter-board committee, and an approved copy of the form B that you can download from Nadra these are all the documents you need to submit is your Near Habib Bank Limited (HBL) or United Bank Limited (UBL) as per the specifications. Candidates do not straightforwardly submit their registration forms. They mail their registration form too.
The candidate who has cleared the intermediate exam of any other intermediate or secondary education other than Sahiwal board D.G Khan board of Multan board, and whose permanent residence is not within the jurisdiction that is Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU, are required to present the original certificate of migration issued by the university in question.
If the applicants fill out their registration form, read it carefully and mark only the subjects you would like to be able to answer in the exam of 2022. Review your registration form and then complete it with care. Stay updated with us on the most recent information about the BZU BA program, including BSc Admissions Date 2022 for Registration fees, and the deadline on the internet.
BZU Multan BA/BSc Program Admission Requirements
In order to get registered for appearing in the BS 2022 as a private candidate, the interested individuals can download the application form along with the fee challan form from the official website of Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan. The duly filled form in all aspects in addition to all required documents must be submitted at any selected branch of United Bank Limited and Habib Bank Limited. Kindly keep in mind that no applications submitted via courier or by hand at the university campus will be considered. Also, don’t forget to attach the following documents with the form at the time of submission:
- Original fee challan (after fee submission)
- One recent photograph
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of FA / FSc result card
Remember, that only those individuals who cleared their intermediate annual examination during this session or prior to it will be considered eligible for appearing in the BA / BSc annual examination 2022. Also, the applicants who have passed their intermediate exam from a board other than DG Khan, Sahiwal, and Multan and their permanent residence is outside the BZU Multan jurisdiction, must also attach a NOC with the registration form.
Students can now apply for admission to BZU B. A or BSc programs as private students. Students will be able to sit for BZU annual exams in 2022 as private students, however, their degrees will be recognized through the BZU. If you’re looking for private admissions, now is the best time to the registration of an application form. You can now complete your registration online via HBL bank’s prescribed branches. It is only necessary to take the time to read the entire article and then at the end of this article, you’ll be well-informed on “BZU Multan BSc private student registration schedule 2022”. The students who are successful in completing his or her registration at BZU can take part in the BZU final examination in 2022.
How to Apply for BZU BA/BSc Admission 2022
Many applicants don’t know how to apply to be admitted to the Baha Uddin Zakariya university BZU Multan because each university has its procedure for applying. Therefore, we have explained the steps and procedures simply to apply for admission to BZU Multan, Lodhran Vehari as well as Layyah campus.
- Login or Register yourself on the given link bzu.edu.pk/bootstrap/login.php
- Choose the subject or degree program that you wish to pursue
- Fill in the admissions form accurately and complete all necessary personal and academic information.
- Then, print the admission form along with the fee challan. Then, you can pay the admission fee at any branch of the national banking institution of Pakistan.
- Upload the bank challan document online and await the release of the merit list from BZU University.
General Instructions for BZU Additional Exams
- The admission form for private candidates is available online at the official website www.bzu.edu.pk of the University.
- After filling it out online, the candidates have to send it to Bank L-FALAH/NBP/UBL/HBL.
- The incomplete admission form will not be accepted but can be refunded for again submission.
- The compartment candidates must attach their previous failed result card/a net copy with the admission form.
- No, any private admission form will not be acceptable by post. It will be permitted after receiving only by a related bank branch.
- The bank will not receive any incomplete admission form.
BZU Multan University Contact Number
- Address: Bahauddin Zakariya University, Boson Road Multan.
- Website: www.bzu.edu.pk
- Email: itcenter@ bzu.edu.pk
- Phone: +92 61 9210071, UAN 111 22 99 88
- Fax: +92 61 9210069
You Might Also Like
- Zia-Ud-Din Medical University ZMU Karachi Admission 2022 las...
- Punjab University MA MSc Private Admission Forms 2023 Schedu...
- Abasyn University Admission 2023 AU Sub Campus Islamabad App...
- KMU MBBS BDS Medical Admission 2022 Last Date Fee Structure
- SZIC University of Peshawar Admission 2022 for LLB Degree Pr...
- Rehman Medical College RMC BS Peshawar Admission 2022 Last D...
- University of Karachi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Abbottabad International Medical College Admission 2022 BS A...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Master Degree Program Apply Online
- Danish Schools All Campuses Admissions Punjab 2022 Applicati...