Bahria University BU Karachi Campus has announced admission in BS, MS, and PhD program 2021. The University launched a new program of BS Social Sciences for international relations and development studies. Interested candidates who want to get admission in any offered programs can submit application forms before the closing date with bank draft slip PKR: 2000/. To make the long and complicated admission process easier for our visitors we have provided complete information about the application forms, eligibility criteria, deadline of submission forms, procedure of submission forms, Test Schedule, and Final Merit list of selected candidates. Also on this page, we share fee submission dates details.
Announcement Date: 6th July 2021
Last Date Submission: 5th August 2021
Computer Basis Test: 7th August 2021
Classes Commence: 11th October 2021
Online Registration Forms
Bahria University BU Karachi is a public sector university and was developed by the Pakistan Navy in 2000. The University plays its crucial role in producing brilliant leaders who can work for their country. Engineering sciences, Computer Sciences, Psychology, Law, Health Sciences, and many other programs are offered by the Bahria University Karachi. BU Karachi Campus is awarded as the “W” category by HEC and accreditation by the Accreditation Council of Pakistan. The campus provides a conducive, secure, and safe learning atmosphere, experienced and highly qualified faculty, research activities, and other facilities.
Bahria University Karachi BUK Admission 2021 Registration Last Dates Schedule
Candidates of HSSC Part-1 who have been promoted to Part-2 without taking examination of part-1 in session/year 2020 will apply on the basis of SSC result
- An applicant for admission MUST MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS set forth by Bahria University.
- Candidates are advised to CONFIRM THEIR ELIGIBILITY prior apply.
- In the case of the annual system, eligibility will be determined on the basis of results in percentages.
- In the case of the semester system, eligibility will be determined on the basis of CGPA obtained out of 4.00.
- In case the result is shown both in CGPA and percentage, CGPA will be considered.
BBA (2 years):
Two years Bachelor’s degree (e.g. BA, BSc, B Com etc) with a minimum of 50% marks or CGPA 2.5/4.0 in any discipline.
BBA (4 years):
Intermediate or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks (excluding NCC) in any discipline.
MBA (2 Years Evening/Weekend)
16 years education with the minimum of 50% marks or CGPA 2.5/4.0 in any discipline.
MBA (1.5 Year Morning/Evening/Weekend)
The candidates with BBA (4 Years), ACCA, CA, ACMA, B.Com (4 Years), BS ( A & F ), MCom and MPA with the minimum of 50% marks or CGPA 2.5/4.0 is eligible for admission
MS Finance (1.5 Years Weekend)
- 16 years of business/relevant education, 50% marks in annual exams. 2.5/4.0 CGPA in semester system.
- 16 years of non-business education will be required to do 30 credit hours of deficiency courses to become eligible for the MS Finance program.
MS Islamic Banking & Finance(1.5 Years )
- The Application from duly filled and supported with relevant documents including attested copies of degrees/certificates should be submitted to the University admission office.
- Applicant must have 16 years of Business / Management /relevant education/ equivalent degree with 2.5/4 CGPA or 50% marks
- Applicant must have accepted GAT/GRE/ Bahria University entry test results at the time of admission.
- Students with the non-business backgrounds will take deficiency courses as per HEC rules.
- Merit for admissions is announced on the basis of the entry test results,(or NTS/ETS Score) , academic eligibility qualification marks, and interview. Admission / Enrollment in any program is limited to the number of seats that can be accommodated.
- Candidates are to visit the Bahria University website and apply ONLINE. Candidates are required to verify the eligibility criteria(Undergrad & Postgrad) for the particular program in which the admissions is being sought.
- Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, Entry Test Score and Interview.
- Students unable to provide the complete results of pre-requisite qualification for a certain program should submit the last qualified result as follows:
- The first-year result if HSSC result is not declared for the undergraduate program.
- The O-Level result if the A-Level result is not declared for the undergraduate program.
- HSSC/A-Level result for the graduate program if BA/BSc/B.Com result is awaited.
- For non-Pakistani qualifications (O/A-Level etc), students must enter IBCC equivalent marks, HEC Equivalence Certificate marks, or calculated marks as given in application from.
- Students are advised to obtain O-Level IBCC certificate in case A-Level result is awaited.
- Application of students awaiting A-Level/Intermediate result will not be accepted, without, either 1st year Marks or O-Level equivalence certificate marks from IBCC.
- While entering CGPA maximum scale is to be mentioned i.e. CGPA 3.0 on a scale of 4 to be written as 3/4.
You Might Also Like
- Riphah Faisalabad Admissions 2021 Apply Online Last Date
- Cadet College Humak Islamabad Admissions 2021 Apply Online
- Capital University of Science & Technology CUST Admissi...
- Punjab University PU Admission 2021 Ms MPhil & PhD
- International College of Health Sciences ICHS Admissions 202...
- Liaquat National Medical College Admissions 2021
- Pakistan Marine Academy PMA Admission 2021 Apply Online
- Oxford College of Nursing & AHS Karachi STS Admissions 2021
- NED University Admission Form 2021 Last Date
- Indus College Of Nursing 2021 Admission Form Download