Abbottabad International Medical College Admission has announced is open for session 2022. Applications are open to Local students, students from Pakistan who are overseas and International students applying for the undergraduate Bachelor’s degree programs. Interested applicants are advised that Abbottabad International Medical College Admission is now open, and you can submit your application as soon as possible. A detailed application procedure for Pakistanis from the local and overseas and international Students and eligibility criteria. How to apply online and contact details are provided in the official announcement for the institute below. The advertisement can find on the official site aimi.edu.pk
- Announced Date: 23 November 2022
- Last Date to Apply at 24 December 2022
Degree Courses Abbottabad International Medical College Admission
- BDS degree in Dentistry
- MBBS degree in Medicine – MBBS
Required Documents Abbottabad International Medical College Admission
- All academic certificates including matriculation and inter or any other equivalents
- Domicile or residential certificate
- Character Certificate
Abbottabad International Medical College Admission 2022 BS Apply Online
AIMC Entry Test and Selection
After submitting form selected candidates will be call for an entry test and interview and will be determined as follow
- Matric 10%
- Sc premedical 30%
- Central Entry Test 30%
- Interview 30%
- Total 100%
Abbottabad International Medical College AIMCA Abbottabad Admission 2022 Last date
The last day when you can apply to Abbottabad International Medical College AIMCA Abbottabad admission 2022 is 24 December 2022.
- Candidates who wish to be admitted into the MBBS must have completed the intermediate certificate, F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or from a the university of Pakistan within the 1st division, securing at minimum 666 marks i.e. 60% or higher marks. Students who are seeking admissions that have an international degree or college/schoolthat in terms of scope and quality is to be equivalent in quality and scope to F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) exam of Pakistan for example, The British GCE, “A” levels, or the American/Canadian High School Examination, etc. Are also eligible for application.
- The equivalence of a foreign certificate to the Secondary school diploma F.Sc) is determined by the committee of chairman of the Inter-Board sector H-8/4 Islamabad.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to obtain an the equivalent certificate from the inter-board committee of chairman Islamabad. The equivalent certificate of the applicant is not valid in the event that the candidate has not completed in the fields of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in the 12th and 11th years of study. In the event that there isn’t any indication of marks on the document of the applicant issued by the inter-board committee of the chairman Islamabad the change in marks would be evaluated and determined in the Admission Selection Committee of the College.
- Following the college entrance test The top applicants will be invited for an interview through an admissions committee. Admission Selection Committee.
- Admission is provisional. The details, certificates and other documents included in the admissions form are subject to scrutiny. Anyone whose documents were found to be in error or fake in any way, or that are not authentic or questioned, will not be allowed admission or removed from the college roll even if the student has been admitted. Students can be dismissed from the course of study when incorrect or in error documents were discovered to have been supplied by the candidate or his/her guardianship or parents when they were at time of admission. time the admission. A show cause notice is not required. be required to take procedure under this rule and neither would the principal or the other authorities be held accountable for damages resulting from any actions taken in accordance with this rule.
- The tuition fee, admission fee, and any other fees are not refunded to students whose enrollment was canceled or are expelled from the college for any reason other than the college’s policy.
- Admission will be automatically closed after 60 days from the commencement for the school year.
- Admissions applicants who want to be interviewed or admitted should be with their parents. In the event that both parents have passed away, the older brother or sister should present their identity card or the duplicate of their identity card if they’re younger than 18 years old. age.
Prospectus and Admission Form
Prospectus and admission form are available from the college office at 1,000 rupees. It is also possible to send a the bank draft (drawn to the principal of Abbottabad International Medical College) of 1200 rupees to buy the prospectus through post. Admission forms can also be downloaded from the official website at Abbottabad International Medical College.
AIMS Contact Info
- Contact Address: Abbottabad International Medical College / P.O. Abbottabad Public School , / Mansehra Road Abbottabad, Pakistan
- Phone: +92+992-406612, +92+992-406613, +92+992-406614, +92+992-406615
- Website: https://aimca.edu.pk/
- Categorized: Private
You Might Also Like
- PUMHS Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date Entry Test Date ...
- Dow University BS Nursing Admission 2022 Apply Online Last D...
- Zia-Ud-Din Medical University ZMU Karachi Admission 2022 las...
- Punjab University MA MSc Private Admission Forms 2023 Schedu...
- Abasyn University Admission 2023 AU Sub Campus Islamabad App...
- KMU MBBS BDS Medical Admission 2022 Last Date Fee Structure
- SZIC University of Peshawar Admission 2022 for LLB Degree Pr...
- Rehman Medical College RMC BS Peshawar Admission 2022 Last D...
- University of Karachi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Master Degree Program Apply Online