Institute of Space Technology invites application for MS & PhD admissions programs 2021. The past century has been host to many technological advancements resulting in a gradual progression towards the betterment of society. Space science as such, has been a vital force behind this advancement and has revolutionalized the process of advancement. Our aim is to provide the state-of-the-art training facilities that will enable our students to acquire hands-on experience, an acute requirement in the professional world.
With that in mind, our notable achievements over the past year have been the up gradation of the experiment and research facilities. Equipment like subsonic and supersonic wind tunnels have been set-up. IT facilities have been further enhanced with the addition of high-end-servers and broad band internet accessibility.
IST Islamabad Admission 2021 For MS & PhD Programs Apply Online
- Electrical Engineering
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
|Admission Start Date|
The latest Admission Schedule will be mentioned here as the officials will announce. All the candidates must keep in touch.
Aerodynamics/Computational Fluid Dynamics, Propulsion, Structural Design & Analysis, Guidance, Navigation & Control.
Eligibility Criteria for MS Programs:
- BS/ BE/ equivalent (16 Years of education) with strong background in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Avionics, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Chemical, Manufacturing or Materials Science & Engineering with minimum CGPA ≥ 2.50 out of 4.00 or ≥ 65% marks (where CGPA not available) from HEC and PEC (where applicable) recognized Institute/University or from Foreign Institute/University of good repute.
- GAT-A (General) conducted by NTS in the relevant field of study with ≥ 50% marks or HAT (General) conducted by HEC in the relevant field of study with ≥ 50% marks or GRE International (General) conducted by ETS, USA, with minimum score as Quantitative: 150, Verbal: 150, Analytical: 3.5
- Only one 2nd division is allowed in the entire academic career but not in terminal degree.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Programs:
- MS/ M.Phil/ equivalent (18 Years of education) with strong background in relevant discipline preferably Aerospace, Avionics, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering with minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or ≥ 75% marks (where CGPA not available) from HEC/PEC recognized Institute/University or from Foreign Institute/University of good repute
- GAT (Subject) conducted by NTS in the relevant field of study with ≥ 60% marks or GRE International (Subject) conducted by ETS, USA, with minimum 60 percentile or minimum 70% marks in GAT (Subject) type test conducted by the concerned department in case of unavailability of GAT/ GRE subject option
- Only one 2nd division is allowed in entire academic career but not in terminal degree
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS CIIT Admission Fall 2021 Form Download Online Apply ...
- BEd, ADE admission 2021 in Education Govt Sindh Application ...
- Cadet College Murree Admission 2021 Online Entry Test Prepar...
- COMSATS University Islamabad Admission Spring 2021 Apply Onl...
- APCOMS BSc Civil Software Engineering Admission 2021 Apply O...
- National Defence University NDU Islamabad Admission Spring 2...
- All Sindh Medical Universities NTS Entry Test 2021 Online Pr...
- Cadet College Sanghar admission 2021 Entry Test Preparation ...
- University of Sargodha DPT & PharmD Admission 2021 Appl...
- Barrett Hodgson University BHU Admission Spring 2021 Apply O...