Institute of Space Technology invites application for MS & PhD admissions programs 2020. The past century has been host to many technological advancements resulting in a gradual progression towards the betterment of society. Space science as such, has been a vital force behind this advancement and has revolutionalized the process of advancement. Our aim is to provide the state-of-the-art training facilities that will enable our students to acquire hands-on experience, an acute requirement in the professional world.
With that in mind, our notable achievements over the past year have been the up gradation of the experiment and research facilities. Equipment like subsonic and supersonic wind tunnels have been set-up. IT facilities have been further enhanced with the addition of high-end-servers and broad band internet accessibility.
IST Islamabad Admission 2020 For MS & PhD Programs Apply Online
- Electrical Engineering
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
|Admission Start Date||December 3 , 2020|
|Application Deadline||January 15, 2020|
Aerodynamics/Computational Fluid Dynamics, Propulsion, Structural Design & Analysis, Guidance, Navigation & Control.
Eligibility Criteria for MS Programs:
- BS/ BE/ equivalent (16 Years of education) with strong background in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Avionics, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Chemical, Manufacturing or Materials Science & Engineering with minimum CGPA ≥ 2.50 out of 4.00 or ≥ 65% marks (where CGPA not available) from HEC and PEC (where applicable) recognized Institute/University or from Foreign Institute/University of good repute.
- GAT-A (General) conducted by NTS in the relevant field of study with ≥ 50% marks or HAT (General) conducted by HEC in the relevant field of study with ≥ 50% marks or GRE International (General) conducted by ETS, USA, with minimum score as Quantitative: 150, Verbal: 150, Analytical: 3.5
- Only one 2nd division is allowed in the entire academic career but not in terminal degree.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Programs:
- MS/ M.Phil/ equivalent (18 Years of education) with strong background in relevant discipline preferably Aerospace, Avionics, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering with minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or ≥ 75% marks (where CGPA not available) from HEC/PEC recognized Institute/University or from Foreign Institute/University of good repute
- GAT (Subject) conducted by NTS in the relevant field of study with ≥ 60% marks or GRE International (Subject) conducted by ETS, USA, with minimum 60 percentile or minimum 70% marks in GAT (Subject) type test conducted by the concerned department in case of unavailability of GAT/ GRE subject option
- Only one 2nd division is allowed in entire academic career but not in terminal degree
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Lady Health Visitor LHV Free Course 2020 in Punjab Applicati...
- KUST GAT Test 2020 Answer Key Results Merit List Selected Ca...
- NCBA&E Lahore Admission 2020 Apply Online
- Federal Urdu University Islamabad Admission 2020 Apply Onlin...
- United College of Physical Therapy UCPT Admission 2020 Apply...
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Admission Spring 202...
- Peshawar University MBA Admission 2020
- Barrett Hodgson University BHU Admission Spring 2020 Apply O...
- Cadet College Sanghar admission 2020 Entry Test Preparation ...
- National Defence University NDU Islamabad Admission Spring 2...