Hamdard University has announced the Admissions Spring 2021 in the Under Graduate, Graduate and Post Graduate degree programs. Though the emergence of Hamdard University on the educational scene of Pakistan is in a fledgling stage yet the evolution it has witnessed thus far sets the trend that others are trying to replicate. The University does not want to rest on its laurels and therefore strives hard for further growth and maturity in order to be at par with renowned universities in the region.
The Main Campus of Hamdard University at Madinat alHikmah is spread over a picturesque landscape and is located in the vicinity of Sindh Balochistan border 8 km from the commercial center of the metropolis, on the main highway leading to Bund Murad Khan. The location of the campus is of great historical and geographical significance. It lies on the main highway, which connects it to the Hub Chowki on the highway to Quetta, and is situated along the Hub River on the borders of Sindh and Baluchistan.
The site, according to the renowned historians and archaeologists, is the place where Muhammad Bin Qasim, who made Sindh the gateway of Islam in the sub-continent, landed on his way to Daibal. Below we mention all the programs in which admission are open also deadline of submission application, application form, eligibility criteria test date and selected candidate list will be provided on single page. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further update.
Hamdard University Admission 2021 Spring Under Graduate Graduate & Post Graduate Apply Online
Engineering Sciences & Technology:
BE (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Bio Medical
BS (Bachelor of Science)
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
ME (Electrical Engineering)
- Specialization in Electronics
- Power systems
- Communication systems & Networks
- Control & Automation
- Computer Science
- Energy & Environment
- Electrical Engineering
Social Sciences & Humanities
- BS English (4 years)
- Ed Hons (4 years)
- Ed Master of Education
- Phil Education
- Management Sciences:
- BBA (4 years)
MBA (3.5 year, 2.5 years. 1.5 years)
Faculty of Law:
- B (5 years)
Faculty of Pharmacy:
- Pharm D (5 years)
- Phil & Ph.D
Guideline for Admission:
This application is best viewed at 800 x 600 screen resolution with the text size of your browser set to medium. To set the text size to medium in Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu item in the title bar on the top of the browser, click on the Text Size menu item and then select Medium.
- To create an online application account with Hamdard University Online Application System, you are required to have a valid email address & cell phone.
- Please use your Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail account to create your online application account. Applicants are advised to have at least two active email addresses so that in case of any problem with their email account they can still correspond with the Centralized Admission Office through their second email address.
- It is advised to create only ONE ACCOUNT for the online application submission. Please note down your sign in details after creating your account i.e. your user name and password information and do not share this with anyone else. You will need these to re-enter the system.
- Register at “http://apply-admission.hamdard.edu.pk” by Email Address and Mobile No. (please ensure you have entered your active email address)
- You will receive User ID and password through email.
- Please log-in to Admission Web Portal using your user ID provided through email.
- Go to the subsequent pages of online admission web portal and complete all required information.
- Please make sure to upload the appropriate photograph as mentioned in “Guideline for the Online Application-Photograph”.
- On the last page, Fee Voucher will be generated, mentioning Application ID .along with your information and the fee to be submitted in the all branches of UBL Account No. and indicated on Transaction Slip which has to be mentioned on the bank deposit slip / challan form.
- Go to the all branches of UBL as mentioned on the Fee Voucher.
- Submit the feeas mentioned on the Fee Voucher.
- Admit cards will be available at the admission portal after fee submission confirmation by the bank (within 3 working days).
- Don’t forget to bring the print out of your Entrance Test Admit Cardat the day of Entrance Test (mentioned in the schedule on admission website).
- Merit lists of all faculties will be displayed on Hamdard University as per schedule Mentioned in Admission schedule.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS CIIT Admission Fall 2021 Form Download Online Apply ...
- Cadet College Murree Admission 2021 Online Entry Test Prepar...
- COMSATS University Islamabad Admission Spring 2021 Apply Onl...
- APCOMS BSc Civil Software Engineering Admission 2021 Apply O...
- National Defence University NDU Islamabad Admission Spring 2...
- All Sindh Medical Universities NTS Entry Test 2021 Online Pr...
- Cadet College Sanghar admission 2021 Entry Test Preparation ...
- University of Sargodha DPT & PharmD Admission 2021 Appl...
- Barrett Hodgson University BHU Admission Spring 2021 Apply O...
- SZABMU PIMS Islamabad Admission 2021 Apply Online Test Prepa...