Education and literacy department Sindh B.Ed, ADE admissions 2020 is now open for Pre Service Teacher Education Programs. All the individuals who are interested in seeking admission in Sindh Education and Literacy Department for studies, can check the complete EALD admission schedule 2020 for B.ED and ADE. Every year, admissions are offered by STEDA in various degree programs and thousands of admission applications are received from every part of the country as it is one of the most well-recognized in Pakistan.
Education and Literacy Department is a department of the Government of Sindh, Pakistan. The primary objective of the department is to look after the educational affairs within the province and co-ordinate with Federal Government and donor agencies regarding promotion of education in the province. The department plays supervisory role of Primary education and manages Secondary education, Technical Education, incentive programs and development schemes.
BEd, ADE admission 2020 in Education Govt Sindh Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Both male and female students with Sindh Domicile are eligible to apply for admission in ADE 2 years and B.Ed Elementary 4 years.
The admission will be offered on merit determined as under.
- 45% weightage marks obtained in HSC or equivalent qualification.
- 50% weightage marks obtained in pre entry test.
- ADE 2 years graduate will be eligible in B.Ed Hons Elementary 3rd year (5th Semester)
- Maximum age limit for ADE/B.Ed Hons Elementary not more than 28 years.
|Issuance of application form||7th December 2018|
|Open Day||18 December 2018|
|Last date of submission forms||29 December 2018|
|Pre Entry Test at respective institutions||2nd January 2020|
|Display of Merit List||5th January 2020|
|Last date of fee submission||12 January 2020|
|ADE/B.Ed (Hons)||14 January 2020|
|Start of Classes||15 January 2020|
All required documents to be submitted with application form shall be duly attested.
- SSC/Equivalent pass and marks certificate
- HSC/Equivalents pass and Marks certificate
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- Permanent Residence Certificate form C
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC of Candidates/B-Form
- Four passport size colored photograph attested at back side.
How to apply:
Education and literacy department Sindh ADE, B.Ed admissions 2020. If you are eligible then you can get your application forms the admission office of the Education and Literacy Department Sindh. All the important and relevant information and instructions are written in this article above. So if you are thinking about seeking admission in any course at Education and Literacy Department Sindh, you should keep visiting our website on regular basis. As the Education and Literacy Department Sindh notice admissions along with all relevant details like admission programs, eligibility and form submission dates is going to be available here immediately after its announcement by the official authority.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Lady Health Visitor LHV Free Course 2020 in Punjab Applicati...
- KUST GAT Test 2020 Answer Key Results Merit List Selected Ca...
- NCBA&E Lahore Admission 2020 Apply Online
- Federal Urdu University Islamabad Admission 2020 Apply Onlin...
- United College of Physical Therapy UCPT Admission 2020 Apply...
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Admission Spring 202...
- Peshawar University MBA Admission 2020
- Barrett Hodgson University BHU Admission Spring 2020 Apply O...
- Cadet College Sanghar admission 2020 Entry Test Preparation ...
- National Defence University NDU Islamabad Admission Spring 2...