Pakistan Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA is currently looking to recruit dedicated competent and dynamic individuals who would like to fulfill the available position in the department on contract basis. Over this page below you will be able to find complete details related to the procedure to apply for these vacancies in addition to the written PTS Test Date, Answer key, result and selected candidates list. for your information the recruitment at all these positions will be made upon contract basis whom duration can be increased furthermore depending upon the performance of the candidate and need of the department.
The process to apply for any of these WAPDA latest jobs 2018 is completely same as it always is for any job announced in collaboration with the Pakistan Testing Service. The application forms have been made available over the PTS official website for free download. All the interested individuals are required to download these forms along with the fee deposit slip.
- Deputy Director Vigilance
- Inspector Vigilance Field
- Junior Inspector Vigilance Staff
- Sargent Grade O Vigilance Staff
WAPDA Jobs 2018 Online PTS Test Preparation:
WAPDA Jobs 2018 Written PTS Test Online Preparation
Quantitative Reasoning Test 1
Quantitative Reasoning Test 2
Quantitative Reasoning Test 3
Quantitative Reasoning Test 4
Quantitative Reasoning Test 5
Verbal Ability Test 1
Verbal Ability Test 2
Verbal Ability Test 3
Verbal Ability Test 4
Verbal Ability Test 5
Non Verbal Reasoning Test 1
Non Verbal Reasoning Test 2
Non Verbal Reasoning Test 3
Islamic Information Test 1
Islamic Information Test 2
Pakistan Affair Test 1
Pakistan Affair Test 2
Pakistan Affair Test 3
General Knowledge Test 1
General Knowledge Test 2
General Knowledge Test 3
General Knowledge Test 4
How to Apply:
- Application form shall be download from Pakistan Testiong Service (PTS) Website www.pts.org.pk.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of academic record, shortlisted by PTS test to be conducted by PTS and later on interview by the WAPDA Selection boards.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Educational degrees must be from HEC recognized universities.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews for the process subject to detailed scrutiny documents and after checking of eligibility under the rules. Merrily passing written test does not make the candidates for the further recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for test by PTS and interview by WAPDA
- Age limit for all categories is given however.
- 03 years age relaxation in upper limit will be given to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes Buddhist community recognize Tribes of the trouble area Azad Kashmir Northern areas send rural and Balochistan for the post at serial number 4 only.
- 10 years age relaxation up to the age of 55 years will be given to the Govt servants including full have completed 2 years continuous service on the closing date of the receipt of the application.
- Original documents must be presented by candidates at the time of interview.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- The application submitted by the candidates to PTS will be at risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found books at any stage during induction or letter in service will result in termination thereof.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or disbarred from future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The Candidates shall submit application form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs 170 in favour of Pakistan testing service PTC. copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to PTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form PTS head office 3rd floor Adeel Plaza Balu area Islamabad on or before the last date of receipt of application
- Last date of submission of application in 11 December,2018.
- Candidates may contact PTS for any information query regarding written test display of provisional and final list of candidates roll number slip and result etc.