We are glad to inform you that complete channel for the SSU commandos test preparation is going to dispatch over here. Applications from suitable individuals for jobs at different designations were invited by the Special Security Unit (SSU) Sindh recently and as expected, thousands of interested candidates have submitted their applications to the authorized department. Now that the application form submission process has been completed, the SSU Sindh Police is now going to conduct a written test and candidates are required to pass the written exam in order to become eligible for these jobs. As per announcement made by the authorized department, the test will be held under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS).
The announced 1100 jobs of Police Commandos, 50 Lady Police Commandos and 130 for Driver Constable having the domicile of Sindh province respectively. The number of available posts, pay, education and experience are different for each post.
SSU Sindh Police Jobs NTS Test 2020 Online Preparations MCQs and Registration/Eligibility
|Online Tests for SSU Sindh Police Jobs 2020 Written NTS Test|
Police General Knowledge Test 1 Online
Police General Knowledge Test 2 Online
Police General Knowledge Test 3 Online
Pak Studies Police Online Test 1
Pak Studies Police Online Test 2
Pak Studies Police Online Test 3
Islamiat Police Test 1
Islamiat Police Test 2
Islamiat Police Test 3
Current Affairs Police Online Test 1
Current Affairs Police Online Test 2
Science Online Test 1
Science Online Test 2
Police English Use of Tenses Online Test 1
Police English Grammar Fill in the Blanks Online Test 2
Police English Synonyms Online Test 3
Police English Antonyms Online Test 4
Police English Preposition Online Test 5
Police English Test 6 Online For Grammar Vocabulary learning
The Special Security Unit (SSU) has given the responsibility of conducting the written test to National Testing Service in order to make the selection process fair and transparent as NTS has a strong reputation of being a highly efficient, reliable and accurate testing organization. SSU wants to make sure that only the deserving candidates pass through the selection procedure which is why the condition of passing the written test has been imposed.
The written test will be conducted by National Testing Service and will include questions related to 11 different subjects including English, Pak Studies, Islamiat, IQ, General Knowledge related to Sindh Police, Science, Current Affairs, Essay Writing 1, Essay Writing 2, Maths and Information Technology (IT). The complete details about the weightage of each subject in the written test is given below.
- Islamiat: 10 Marks
- Pak Studies: 10 Marks
- Science: 10 Marks
- English: 10 Marks
- General Knowledge: 10 Marks
- IQ: 20 Marks
- Maths: 10 Marks
- Information Technology: 10 Marks
- Current Affairs: 10 Marks
- Essay Writing 1: 25 Marks
- Essay Writing 2: 25 Marks
You Might Also Like
- Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2020 NTS Written Test Preparation On...
- Join Intelligence Bureau IB Pakistan Jobs 2020 NTS Applicati...
- KPK Police Jobs 2020 ETEA Written Test Online Preparation
- WAPDA Jobs 2020 Online PTS Test Preparation MCQs
- IIEE Institute Karachi NTS Test Online Preparation and Regis...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- NTS LHV Test Admission Preparation Online Solved Mcqs
- NTS Nursing Diploma Test Online Preparation Mcqs With Answer...
- Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2020 Test Preparation Onl...
- WAPDA Jobs 2020 Written Test Preparation Online Mcqs