Higher Education Department, Punjab has obtained approvals for the multiple positions in elementary, primary and high schools in the upcoming educator jobs in Punjab, Pakistan. Both male and female applicants will be eligible to apply for the upcoming educator job 2020. The Government of Punjab has also reserved quota for disabled applicants. According to the newspaper 74,000 educators will be recruited and Punjab Government has given approval for recruitment of educators. NTS Educators Jobs will be announced in October / November and These all jobs are for the Elementary wing ( 14,15 &16) BPS Scale. NTS will publish the advertisement for this upcoming jobs after September.
There is one more big announcement is that Those who have the degree in the third division can’t apply. 90% seats for this recruitment program for Arts. Previous policies will not be followed in this recruitment program. Policies will be totally changed. B. Ed marks will increase as well. Candidates must have bachelor degree masters degree and Commerce, Engineering & Agriculture applicants will be eligible a s well.
Upcoming Educator Jobs 2020:
Total Number of Vacancies: The Punjab Education Department has announced 844 educators in Gujranwala for elementary, primary and high schools.
- Seats for Male Candidates: There will be 477 seats for male candidates in multiple upcoming educator jobs.
- Seats for Female Candidates: There will be 204 seats for female candidates in multiple upcoming educator jobs.
- ESE – Arts (BS – 9)
- ESE – Science (BS – 9)
- SESE – Arts (BS – 14)
- SESE – Science (BS – 14)
- SESE – Arabic (BS – 14)
- SESE – PET (BS – 14)
- SESE – DM (BS – 14)
- SESE – Computer Science (BS – 14)
- SSE – Arts (BS – 16)
- SSE – Science (BS – 16)
- SSE – Computer Science (BS – 16)
- Assistant Education Officer (AEO) (BS – 16)
Biggest Punjab Educators Jobs 2020: Click Here
The applicants are required to have minimum 16 years of education in order to be eligible for upcoming educator jobs, with any of the below listed academic qualifications:
- BS (Hons.)
Eligible Age for Male Candidates:
- The applicant must not be less than 20 years of age and not more than 35 years of age in order to be eligible for upcoming educator job.
Eligible Age for Female Candidates:
- The applicant must not be less than 20 years of age and not more than 38 years of age in order to be eligible for upcoming educator jobs 2020-21.
Can’t wait for upcoming educator jobs:
We know this news is really exciting. If you can’t wait to know more details regarding the upcoming educator jobs then keep visiting our website gotest.pk for any latest updates and details regarding the upcoming educator jobs. If you are a busy person and if you are unable to keep a track then click the bell icon provided on the lower right side of the page to receive desktop notifications regarding upcoming educator job 2020-21. If you would like to receive email notifications from us regarding this then add your email address to our subscription list and stay updated and well aware.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Check Online