Punjab University is one of the oldest and reputable institutions of Punjab. It offers wide range of academic programs including Engineering programs. Located in the historical and culturally alive city of Lahore, this University has played a leading role in higher education in the country. Faculty of Engineering & Technology is producing outstanding engineers, with great moral values, who are contributing in a prosperous and technologically advanced Pakistan.
University of Punjab invites applications for admission in the following 4 year degree programs.
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Chemical Engineering with specialization in Petroleum and Gas Technology
- BSc Metallurgy and Material Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab
- Candidate must have passed FSc pre-Engineering with 60% marks. The candidate applying on the basis of A-level certification must submit both A level and O level Equivalence Certificates from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman IBCCC Islamabad
- Candidates with BSc with the following subjects: Physics, Mathematics A and B course, Chemistry, Statistics can also apply for admission
- Candidates with DAE in relevant fields can also apply for admission
PU Lahore Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Procedure Schedule Dates Time Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Entry Test 2019:
- Candidate applying for admission must have appeared in the combined pre-admission entry test conducted by the university of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore for the year 2019. The test is mandatory for admission and will carry 30% weightage for determining merit. ECAT test is conducted by UET Lahore every year for admission in all the public sector institutes of Punjab. It is a mandatory test for admission in engineering programs.
- The faculty of Engineering and Technology Punjab University will accept and consider the valid certified result card of combined Entry test issued by UET for the determination of academic merit for the above mentioned admission on FSc/BSc/DAE basis in regular morning program/self supporting evening program against open academic merit seats as well as categories of reserved seats accept for the nominees of Provincial government/Federal Government/GHQ and those reserved for foreign students.
- Entry test marks will carry 30% weightage and merit will be determined based on 70-30 formula for the said admission. Candidates not appearing in the entry test will be considered ineligible for admission. Form for overseas Pakistanis is available on PU website.
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide:
- Prospectus along with prescribed application form will be available on cash payment of Rs 500 from the admission cell at the Faculty of Engineering and Technology Quaid-e-Azam Campus. Admission form is not available on the internet.
- Prospectus may also be obtained through post by sending a postal order/Bank draft for Rs.475 drawn in favour of the Director, Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of Punjab, Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore 54590 along with the mailing address.
- Application on the prescribe form dully filled in and accompanied by requisite documents mentioned in the prospectus must reach by hand/post in the admission cell of faculty within given time.
P.O. Box No. 54590. Lahore, Pakistan.