We are hereby glad to inform you that Pakistan Software Export board has announced national ICT Internship Program across the pakistan in various field which are going to dicuss here below.Pakistan Software Export Board in collaboration with the National ICT R&D Fund Company is offering opportunity of internship for the educated youth of Pakistan through Prime Ministers ICT Internship Program to enhance their employability. Students will apply for participation in the internship program through on-line portal at the link given below. Cvs of the students will be shortlisted as per the below criteria and ICT departments from public & private sector organization will be given access to the Cvs of shortlisted candidates for selection as per their demands.
The goals of the project are multiple as these encompass to meet industry needs for fresh graduates with relevant and latest training in most demanded areas as determined by the industry.To give an opportunity to the graduates of the country and make them contributing members of the ICT industry & IT department of the public sector organizations. This will be accomplished through a 6 month internship at ICT companies & IT department of the public sector organizations
List of Fields:-
- Bachelors degree in ICT discipline (BCS, BE Computer Information System)
- BE (Electronics)
- BS (Computer System Engineering)
- BS (Data processing)
- BS (Electronics)
- BS (Graphics)
- BS (Multimedia)
- BS (Networking and Information System)
- BS (Signal processing)
- BS (Software Engineering)
- BS (Telecom)
- MBA (IT)
- MBA (MIS)
- MS (Computer Science)
- MS (Information Security)
- MS (IT)
- MS (Networking)
- MS (Software Engineering)
- PGD & others.
- Candidates having 16-18 years of education from the recognized universities/institutions.
- Must be the permanent resident of Pakistan as per NADRA record
- Graduated in 2013 or later
- Should not have a current job
Duration of Internship:-
- 6 Month
CHOICE OF PLACE FOR INTERNSHIP :
Anywhere in Pakistan in following sectors.
- Software Houses
- Telecom Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Cement Industry
- Sugar Mills
- Textile Industry
- Banking Industry
- Rs 15,000/- per month upon submission of monthly progress and attendance reports to PSEB.
The interns will be awarded experience certificates on successful completion of internship by the host company.
While selection of the students for the internship program, provincial quota will be strictly observed. However, 30% quota is reserved for female ICT graduates and 2% quota for disabled candidates.
For Apply Online:- Click Here
Last Date to apply for Prime Minister’s ICT Internship Program is 30th July,2017. For Getting more updates regarding internship selection list of candidates keep in touch with us.
Note:Also Send your testimonials with filled application form the address mentioned below
Pakistan Software Export Board (G) Ltd
2nd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex Building
F-5/1, Agha Khan Road
Email: [email protected] .
You Might Also Like
- KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2019 Loan Application Forms Eligib...
- Join Pak Army as Doctor MBBS Captain/Major 2019 Intelligence...
- Pakistan International School Doha Qatar Jobs 2019 NTS Appli...
- FPSC Patrol Officer Jobs 2019 Motorway Highway Police Prepar...
- Gilgit Baltistan Educators Jobs 2019 for Teachers Apply now
- NAB Jobs 2019 Written Test Preparation Online mcqs for Inter...
- NAB Jobs 2019 As Prosecutor and Junior Experts candidates In...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2019-20 PEEF for International Phd Ap...
- Express News TV Reporter Jobs 2019 in Pak Lahore Karachi Isl...
- UTS FIA Jobs 2019 Selected and Rejected Candidates List Chec...