We are glad to inform you that various splendid career opportunities are going to offer in an autonomous institution for all provinces of Pakistan. Applications are invited from suitable candidates possessing qualification and experience as shown against 216 posts to fill the following Regular Posts in the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics PBS. For Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics NTS Jobs the whole recruitment process have been handed over to National Testing Service of Pakistan NTS for making it transparent and meritorious one.
NTS shall design all arrangements in this regard according to prescribed schedule as well. NTS Roll no slips contains the address of test center shall be dispatched to every candidate after shortlisting of eligible aspirants accordingly. After the conduction of test nts result with answer keys as well as list of candidates for interview shall also be entertained to each successful candidate.
As concerned with PBS history is after independence of Pakistan, Central Statistical Office (CSO) was setup by the Government of Pakistan in 1950 as an attached department of Economic Affairs Division. Since then statistical system was reviewed from time to time by both local and foreign consultants. In 1972, on the recommendation of IBRD Mission, Central Statistical Office (CSO) was upgraded to a full-fledged Statistics Division. The Division was re-organized in 1981 and its technical wing (the then CSO) was converted into Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) as one of its attached departments.
As a step forward Government of Pakistan has established Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, by merging Federal Bureau of Statistics, the Population Census Organization, The Agriculture Census Organization and the Technical wing of Statistics Division. Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics NTS Jobs application number of posts,application form,roll no slips information,eligibility criteria, procedure and last date to apply are going to display below as well.
- Assistant (Ministerial)BPS-15
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno typist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Upper Division (BPS-11)
- Clerk (BPS-04)
- Driver (BPS-01)
- Maintenance (BPS-01)
- Mechanic (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sanitary (BPS-01)
- Worker (BPS-01)
Place of Job:- Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Islamabad.
Nature of Job:- Permanent.
For Above positions educational criteria starts from Primary,Middle,Matric,Intermediate & Graduation respectively.
Age:- Age of Candidate must be between 18-25 accordingly.
- Govt Servants should send their applications through proper channel for Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics NTS Jobs.
- All the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts(s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years on the maximum age limit given above, apart from any other age relaxation allowed by the Federal Govt as per policy.
- Upper Age Limit is relax able upto maximum of 03-years for those Candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Area, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas, Sindh (Rural) and Baluchistan.
- Upper Age Limit is relax able upto 10-Years for disabled persons.
- Upper Age Limit is relax-able up-to 5-Years for Widow, Son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service.
- All the candidates (except those rejected on age basis) will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/interview subject to scrutiny of their particulars/qualification etc. at a later stage.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
How to Apply:-
The Entire Procedure to apply over Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics NTS Jobs is being available in detail as below.
- Please download the Application Form and Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly,
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL, or MCB and get receipt from the bank.
- For the post of BPS-5 and below, the Application Form is without deposit slip, i.e. free of cost.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Send the filled-up Application Form along with the receipt (Original paid-up copy of the Deposit slip) to NTS.
Download Application Form For BPS-06 to BPS-15
Download Application Form For BPS 01- BPS-05
Last date to apply over Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics NTS Jobs is
10th July, 2019 at NTS, Headquarters, I-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Hunermand Scheme 2020 Eligibili...
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2020 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...